The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ginn's twitter actually show either of them making the costume? Otherwise I'm going to assume Manservant Mike, He of Many Bracelets, probably led the project and had Dimmy use the hot glue gun to feel like an involved dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did Ginn's twitter actually show either of them making the costume? Otherwise I'm going to assume Manservant Mike, He of Many Bracelets, probably led the project and had Dimmy use the hot glue gun to feel like an involved dad.
It honestly looks like it'll crumble the second J runs into someone wearing it. Or it'll be destroyed on the way to the cruise.

And, of course, the first reply from Jenn to someone is her usually snippy self.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking of that or Nanny 5000 made it. Honestly, my prediction is that OG Buddy's costume when finished is going to resemble Awesome from South Park. I doubt Jenn did much except blab her way through Michaels/Hobby Lobby drinking her vente fappidapadoucheachino.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It honestly looks like it'll crumble the second J runs into someone wearing it. Or it'll be destroyed on the way to the cruise.

And, of course, the first reply from Jenn to someone is her usually snippy self.
She blocked me after liking a comment on someone else's post that didn't even have her tagged. I am just imagining them, and by them, I mean the nanny carrying that cardboard costume onboard. They took so much sh*t when they only had J*. I can't imagine how much crap they will bring on this cruise. The poor nanny is going to have all of the crap in her stateroom. I will be VERY surprised if they don't do a one-bedroom suite with the nanny in a verandah concierge. I can't see Jenn being okay being in a regular verandah room with the four of them now.

It is going to be a total sh*tshow.

Reactions: 17
I was thinking of that or Nanny 5000 made it. Honestly, my prediction is that OG Buddy's costume when finished is going to resemble Awesome from South Park. I doubt Jenn did much except blab her way through Michaels/Hobby Lobby drinking her vente fappidapadoucheachino.
She probably got distracted and bought jumbo-sized kid's pencils for herself again.

Ginn: Let's let Buddy use this exacto knife to help cut out the shape!
Dim: Buddy, let me explain to you the engineering behind foam board
Buddy: *throws hot wheels at Ginn's face*
Da Baby: they left him in the Tesla
Nanny 5000: Okay let's get that exacto knife away from everyone
Manservant Mike: I wonder if I can use that exacto knife to cut this scraggly hair out of my face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably got distracted and bought jumbo-sized kid's pencils for herself again.

Ginn: Let's let Buddy use this exacto knife to help cut out the shape!
Dim: Buddy, let me explain to you the engineering behind foam board
Buddy: *throws hot wheels at Ginn's face*
Da Baby: they left him in the Tesla
Nanny 5000: Okay let's get that exacto knife away from everyone
Manservant Mike: I wonder if I can use that exacto knife to cut this scraggly hair out of my face
Aaaaaand scene!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this was a travel channel.
Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 10.01.58 PM.png

Dim: "we're heading into the pee cock Halloween bleep bar"
Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 10.01.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For those that may feel out of the loop on the costume because you’re blocked by Jenn on Twitter, here is what she posted:

BD50A1FA-6581-4073-BF20-54F27C0FFE60.jpeg

Am I also blocked and maybe had to log out of the app then Google her username to see this come up? Perhaps.
I don’t think this is a bad attempt but I also don’t think any of the Bojans had their hand in making this at all.

• Sick
Why did she feel the need to post two almost identical photos?

And she must have orgasmed with all the Stans praising her work with the costume.

• Sick
IMG_6197.jpeg
tin wonders aloud if anyone else has ever had different ideas from their partner while jinn tongues and suck-suck-sucks her teeth for the camera. It’s called a toothbrush jinn, get one!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
For those that may feel out of the loop on the costume because you’re blocked by Jenn on Twitter, here is what she posted:

View attachment 2460728

Am I also blocked and maybe had to log out of the app then Google her username to see this come up? Perhaps.
I don’t think this is a bad attempt but I also don’t think any of the Bojans had their hand in making this at all.
"75% done".... so like... done done, but not burnt to a crisp like her no-key in a tetanus pan?
Maybe the two nearly-identical photos were to slightly show the hole that Buddy may not be able to squeeze through at a different angle. I'm sure they totally measured that first, just like they measured Buddy's white sheet last year. Or maybe Dim thought his finger looked longer in one picture over the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No way J$ is going to want to wear that costume for hours. It looks uncomfortable and easily crushable.

Reactions: 11
No way J$ is going to want to wear that costume for hours. It looks uncomfortable and easily crushable.
Plus he is going to be crashing into things, kids that age are too fast and clumsy to be wearing giant boxes in a crowd. I hope they pack the ghost costume as a backup 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2460728

There's no way they have made that, she's expecting us to believe that they done that after what they created last year, she couldn't even cut the damn eye holes properly on that sheet last year an now suddenly she's out making this, yeah I don't think so

Also I give it 3 seconds before J trips an the whole things smashes, kids aren't exactly careful an like others have said all it will take is him either running into something or falling an that things a goner

Reactions: 15
How long before J$ is too rough wearing it and it gets crushed. How ticked off will Dim be if the prop doesn't act as needed and keep his costume intact no matter how poorly it's made? Not going to go well.
Or even just trips and smashes it as he falls. Never mind what his parents might do to it trying to transport it on and off a cruise ship. Omg. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
"75% done".... so like... done done, but not burnt to a crisp like her no-key in a tetanus pan?
Maybe the two nearly-identical photos were to slightly show the hole that Buddy may not be able to squeeze through at a different angle. I'm sure they totally measured that first, just like they measured Buddy's white sheet last year. Or maybe Dim thought his finger looked longer in one picture over the other.
That hole looks really small from that angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't see how that's 75% done. It needs 4 wheels, the suspender straps you talked about so J$ can actually keep this thing on his body and all of the decorations to make it look like actual Jackson Storm. 55% done--60% at best, Jenn. Hopefully whoever made this for you is still around to finish it up and you didn't say Oh, I'll take it from here.

I also agree that the hole doesn't appear to be able to comfortably fit OG Buddy and I truly do not understand how he will get in an out of the small spaces on the cruise ship. Walking down the hallway, he's going to be crashing into the walls, especially if there's another person coming in the other direction. I'd also like to see them getting in the jam packed elevator. They really did not think this idea through for cruising. Besides, is this really going to fit in the Tesla with the 55 pieces of luggage they bring with them, all the baby equipment and a Nanny (or two)?

Judging by the amount of crap luggage they took with them for their bUcKeT LiSt poly staycation they’re going to need another ship following them to carry it all plus J’s gigantic Halloween costume 🙄
---

• Haha
When they realise how awkward it's going to be to transport about then it will get ditched like everything else they do, left in a corner to gather dust, they will make the excuse that they couldn't fit it in the car with all their luggage or they forgot it since they were just so busy with 2 kids an packing you guyzzzzzz, all of this is just for the camera an nothing to do with J having a costume, they just want footage to monetize to make it look like they are caring parents, I assume J will have some last minute thrown together thing on the cruise

My prediction is he will refuse to wear it. 😂

I think he will think it looks cool (if he really wanted to be this costume), but will either refuse to wear it at all or will put it on and hate how it feels and will want it taken off. They would be smart to have just a store-bought, easy-to-wear costume as a backup.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2460728

They also have literally all the time in the world to do it. She’s only doing it so the moronic stans can say what a good mom she is and how the costume is great. Remember they can only manage one this year! 🙄
---
They would be smart to have just a store-bought, easy-to-wear costume as a backup.
Well the backup can be “Jackson’s first klan rally ghost” from last year 🥴🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.