The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's also going to bump into all the people on the cruise, he already does that when out and about because they pay zero attention to him, so with that thing on him it's a guarantee he'll be doing that.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure TPD Nick was enjoying last night's vlog in a dark corner of his home where no one, especially God, could see him....
1695212662899.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm sure TPD Nick was enjoying last night's vlog in a dark corner of his home where no one, especially God, could see him....
View attachment 2461296
DEEEP THROAT!!
---
Jenn is such an ass when she responds to people on twitter, x, or whatever it is now. But the next comment is almost a sing song, response.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They have got to be trolling us with these shots, i refuse to believe this isn't trolling cause who tf eats like this never mind films it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how she has so much time to respond to multiple comments on Twitter but doesn’t respond to barely a comment or two on YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m looking forward to hearing him try to pronounce ‘cordyceps’ and ‘daikon’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are crappy parents for making Oliver’s first Halloween all about Jackson. Especially when they made such a fuss over Jackson and his costume his first year.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't even think it had the daikon sprouts on it. He probably asked them to leave them off. You know, any bit of something green might be healthy, and he can't have that.

Reactions: 11
I don't even think it had the daikon sprouts on it. He probably asked them to leave them off. You know, any bit of something green might be healthy, and he can't have that.
Daikon would be too spicy for Tim Tim's sensitive stomach that can only handle grease and sugar.

Reactions: 10
Who called it?! Someone said they'd do a live right before they leave for the cruise and here they are :ROFLMAO:
---
Her hair looks horrible. Those bangs 🤢
She refreshed the color. I’m sure it will last 3 weeks since she doesn’t care for it properly.

Also, I hate the way they violently clear their throats at the beginning of every live. It’s gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.