The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think all the snakes would knock down the rodent population pretty easily.

I think Jenn just needs a kick in the ass and to adult like she used to. Nothing wrong with her at all it is just an act and her POS husband enables her to be a lazy stupid witch!
Good point. If she was self sustaining then, this helplessness now is just an act. Dim is very dim or desperate if he swallows this act!

Reactions: 8
So Tim shows up late to HHN and his eye is almost shut which means he has been having to be the only adult in the house all freaking day and then he still has to leave and go to the park at night to shoot some thing. Being the parent of three children is literally running this guy into the ground. I mean he’s done it to himself, but damn dude.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
so I have my notifications on for both pcdev and the Dim tracker has anyone ever noticed that when pcdev decides to upload a video on yt that J4D conveniently uploads literally within minutes or within the hour of his?!?! I’ve caught on for months she does this behavior and it’s bleeping obsessive and weird. I feel like she has always had it out for him. It’s creepy man. If you don’t believe me watch …. She needs to be called out. This pattern is obsessive. Watch after I make this post the ham beast will continue to do so or stop altogether because she’s been caught! She is mentally unwell. Pics below there’s no way this is a coincidence. I wish I took more screenshots in the past but since I’m making this observation I only have from a week ago. I see it in my notifcations and find it so odd that I’d see pcdev first then Dim right behind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic, but there has been an influx of Rivians over here in the Lake Nona area. I wonder if there was a shipment or something sent out here (south Orlando)
I saw 4 today in the car loop line after school, and one at chick fil a this morning. I was getting a little satisfaction knowing Tim hasn’t gotten his, but wondering if he is close to getting it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Tim shows up late to HHN and his eye is almost shut which means he has been having to be the only adult in the house all freaking day and then he still has to leave and go to the park at night to shoot some thing. Being the parent of three children is literally running this guy into the ground. I mean he’s done it to himself, but damn dude.
I watched a little bit of this Vid and Tim is there with his unseen and no-named Mystery Friend. Raising a wife and two kids with two nannies is kicking Tim's a$$ all over. That eye keeps getting worse and his one extremely long white mustache hair is back to steal the spotlight. If anyone is looking for a fresh Tim avatar, this Vid has some doozies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Off topic, but there has been an influx of Rivians over here in the Lake Nona area. I wonder if there was a shipment or something sent out here (south Orlando)
I saw 4 today in the car loop line after school, and one at chick fil a this morning. I was getting a little satisfaction knowing Tim hasn’t gotten his, but wondering if he is close to getting it now.
I’ve noticed more around here as well. I live in a somewhat small community, less than 100 homes and there are two new Rivian SUVs here within the last few weeks.
---
I watched a little bit of this Vid and Tim is there with his unseen and no-named Mystery Friend. Raising a wife and two kids with two nannies is kicking Tim's a$$ all over. That eye keeps getting worse and his one extremely long white mustache hair is back to steal the spotlight. If anyone is looking for a fresh Tim avatar, this Vid has some doozies.
So wait—Jenn didn’t go? I saw in a Stan photo Tim did the RIP tour. It came across to me in the last home vlog that they were doing something and she was participating. I wonder if Nanny #106 quit? I thought for sure this was the big Hard Rock Hotel staycation with the HHN RIP tour.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t had a chance to watch the new HHN video yet but I hope Jenn doesn’t make it to HHN at all.
D355C96A-92BD-4BFE-AE5B-D12C81060725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
That isn’t the worst start to a costume. However, they are 👏 two 👏 grown-ass 👏 adults 👏 with 👏 no 👏 jobs 👏. They have the time and can do better.

“Look at this thing we spent 1 hour on out of what 2 normal people would be able to do while working 80 hours.”

Reactions: 19
I don’t think landwhale had anything to do with this costume. She’s too lazy and he’s too much of a control freak. Her version would have been a black
Tshirt with paper eyes on it, messily glued.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, so they are getting the costume together, how long will it stay together is the question? It may not last the full night

Reactions: 8
The editor extraordinaire with these thumbnails. No wonder they need 3 nannies
IMG_7335.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So this means we are going to get another HHN video on top of this one because there's still the Ginn appearance. He made like 2 HHN videos before it even opened and now how many is this? Dude come on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The editor extraordinaire with these thumbnails. No wonder they need 3 nanniesView attachment 2460566
To be fair, he was taking photos of himself with the cheese pull specifically for the thumbnail, so that makes me think he comes up with the thumbnail ideas and she just follows orders. (At least, for this one). Obviously, she does a crappy job at executing them.

I am not sure why he would have thought that of all things going on on HHN that people would want to see that as the thumbnail. (Other than Nick, of course, I am sure he's picturing something other than cheese streaming out of a corn dog)

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, so they are getting the costume together, how long will it stay together is the question? It may not last the full night
How long before J$ is too rough wearing it and it gets crushed. How ticked off will Dim be if the prop doesn't act as needed and keep his costume intact no matter how poorly it's made? Not going to go well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looked like Tim had a fresh hair cut in the vlog, but not in the Twitter post. Timeline weirdness. 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm looking forward to seeing that cardboard costume (whatever will be left of it once Buddy demolishes it) become a new themed house for the Ft Pampers mice, because it will live somewhere in Ft Pampers until Buddy is old enough to have his own kids.

There was an influx of Rivians in my neck of the woods a couple of years ago and now they've become nearly obsolete again. I've spotted a couple of Elon of Emerald Mining Fortune's ugly AF Cybertrucks in the wild and wow they really are even more obnoxious in reality. Surprised Dimmy didn't bother going for ultra-douche Cybertruck, but I guess Ginn probably wouldn't fit in even one of those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.