The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...so she didn't want the curtain bangs anymore....and she went with regular bangs. Lets see how long those stay down for before she gets annoyed and pulls them back. Bangs do not look good on her.

Reactions: 24
I liked the comment where someone asked what were the last non YouTube jobs they held. I'm assuming that was not answered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They clearly, don't know much about Disney. I thought I heard Disney was cracking down on resellers.

Reactions: 12
Jenn said they’re bringing the podcast back but in a different way. My first thought was they’ll do a podcast for Patreon.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
"Who still buys Funko Pops?"

-says the B who buys souvenir frames at every resort and cruise, gets excited by "magic mail" boxes of junk from every company, had an organizer come out to go through her Mickey ears collection, and stores old wishbones in her cabinets. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
CHANGE YOUR DIET JENN!! JFC stop eating spicy food for that poor babe. Take that boy to the doctor and get him meds for that. It's awful enough for an adult.

• Heart
Her hair seriously looks like a bad wig.

She seems extra manic today and she's trying too hard to justify everything: the baby sick from the flu shot, the lack of uploads.

Tim's face when Jenn just said she has 5 videos that need to be edited and uploaded. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the duck finds this creature attractive?
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 11.32.05 AM.png

Is this what being "set for life" looks like?
---
"I would still have to do some of the editing, so why not do all of the editing?"

Translation: I'm too embarrassed for a professional editor to see all the stuff I want to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"I would still have to do some of the editing, so why not do all of the editing?"

Translation: I'm too embarrassed for a professional editor to see all the stuff I want to hide.
Also the editor would have to know Disney. Ahhh I get it now, editors who know Disney are pretty hard to come by!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s rocking the Ron Weasley look
Stop insulting Ron Weasley!

I think her hairdresser (unless she colored her hair herself) is playing a big joke on her.

Someone in the live must have seen that infamous photo of him holding the guns. He most defiantly did have a mullet, unless that whole photo was a really good photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn: "I'd still have to do some of the work, so why have someone else do it?"

This witch seriously has no idea how these things work. She doesn't know how professional jobs work, or contractors, or consultants or collaboration or communication.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who the duck finds this creature attractive?
View attachment 2461988

Is this what being "set for life" looks like?
---

No one…. Her husband is in the closet remember lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only thing I can think of with that awful red hair is

This looks like a good example of who wears it better. Pretty sad a horror movie doll is better dressed and groomed than a real person.

Hiring an editor to make things easier? How can their lives be any easier?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn has to go to HHN with her new hairdo. There is a Chucky themed house this year. I’m sure most guests will assume she’s an actor playing Chucky while she walks through the house. Very on trend, Jenn!

Meanwhile, Tim is clearly balding. At this point he has more hair on his junk than on his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hmmm my money is on they’re leaving for their cruise on Friday hence the hair done and Jackson car costume being made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.