The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And His Wife".

---
Expectations vs reality
View attachment 2473089 View attachment 2473087
witch even photoshopped her feet. Lord.
---
Ok so I have no idea why this popped up on my suggested videos tonight, but it did. Why itā€™s from 2022 and just now posted, who knows. And I have no idea who these people are, besides the Trackers. Itā€™s all very boring except the few seconds of the Tracker coverage starting right after 4:30.This might be one of the most awkward situations Iā€™ve seen of them on camera. Tim looks insanely uncomfortable and when the camera turns to Jenn, she immediately says ā€œno, no, noā€ about being on camera (thatā€™s why she has her hand up in this clip). This was their Aulani trip from hell with Nanny B, right? I wonder what was going on with them at this momentā€¦drama with Jackson? Fighting? Something is very off. And while Iā€™m on board with not videoing anybody who doesnā€™t want to be videoed, I think this is hilarious because they do it to others all the time.

View attachment 2473075
We probably should have a caption contest for what she is saying here. No photos without my jorts on....and yeah I do think that disgusting hat was worn during the Aluani trip. Bet they were a treat to be around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We probably should have a caption contest for what she is saying here. No photos without my jorts on....and yeah I do think that disgusting hat was worn during the Aluani trip. Bet they were a treat to be around.
"Only I can film my child and exploit him! He's off the clock! And I need my legs photoshopped!"

Gotta believe the majority of their stans lack emotional intelligence (at the very least) and interactions like this are quite normal in their awkwardness and everyone acting weird, but then the stans twist reality and say tit like "they were soooooooo nice when we met them!!!"

I know they're morally corrupt grifters who just use these bleeping idiot stans, but man I'd be really bummed if the only people who adored me were the dumbest bleeping turds on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so I have no idea why this popped up on my suggested videos tonight, but it did. Why itā€™s from 2022 and just now posted, who knows. And I have no idea who these people are, besides the Trackers. Itā€™s all very boring except the few seconds of the Tracker coverage starting right after 4:30.This might be one of the most awkward situations Iā€™ve seen of them on camera. Tim looks insanely uncomfortable and when the camera turns to Jenn, she immediately says ā€œno, no, noā€ about being on camera (thatā€™s why she has her hand up in this clip). This was their Aulani trip from hell with Nanny B, right? I wonder what was going on with them at this momentā€¦drama with Jackson? Fighting? Something is very off. And while Iā€™m on board with not videoing anybody who doesnā€™t want to be videoed, I think this is hilarious because they do it to others all the time.

View attachment 2473075
Well, thanks to Dan for keeping it real, because, yes, that was extremely awkward.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s weird when strangers come up to them but he just stands there like a giant doofus. And I guess the no, no, no witch only wants to be on camera when sheā€™s in control.

I wish more people would show footage of them like this.

Reactions: 22
Well, thanks to Dan for keeping it real, because, yes, that was extremely awkward.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s weird when strangers come up to them but he just stands there like a giant doofus. And I guess the no, no, no witch only wants to be on camera when sheā€™s in control.

I wish more people would show footage of them like this.
And when she can control the camera angles. Rewatched it a couple times to see if the nanny was in sight. Was actually surprise she was holding the prop.

Reactions: 14
Not sure which one of you beautiful sons of witches are ā€˜friendsā€™ with Homer Simpson, but I want you to know you made my goddamn day! Strike that. You made my goddamn trip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think after a week in cuntcierge Ginn will refer to the nanny as RosƩ?

"Rose-aaaaay, fetch me the 'non-alcoholic' Mo-aaaay!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think after a week in cuntcierge Ginn will refer to the nanny as RosƩ?

"Rose-aaaaay, fetch me the 'non-alcoholic' Mo-aaaay!"
Maybe she can just have a slew of nannies named after booze: merlot, hooch, margarita, tequila, whiskey, bourbon. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2473075
I mean what can I say about thisā€¦.

I sometimes think about the amazing technological advances that enable us to have video cameras in the palm of our hands wherever we go. The amount of R&D that went into it. The people far smarter than me that helped with the technological advances. The millions of hours spent.

Like us, Dan is the beneficiary of that technology. And what does this dude do?

-Has the most awkward interaction one has ever seen with the Trackers and thatā€™s saying something
-Films some (friends?) as they go round and round the lazy river. Super awkward.
-Randomly films some kids posing with a character. Are they related to him or are they random kids?
-Goes into a gift shop and filmsā€¦.the sunscreen.

He has another video of the Dole ā€œWhipā€ Plantation that is equally compelling.

He has another where he tourā€™s a relative vacation home where he opens the fridge and points out the food items.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Plot twist: the medical emergency is Ginn (one of her weird ankles finally snaps from waddling too fast to the cuntcierge buffet and then Buddy "accidentally" kicks it as insult to injury - no pun intended). They decide she can sail back on a towboat where an Uber picks her up. Thus she suffers from FOMO and Dim's parents only have to deal with their youngest manchild son licking his fingers at dinner and trying to set him up with Nanny "I'll Never Let Go" Rose though their efforts will be futile as he giggles about Chip & Dale's booty butts as he goes into a sugar coma eating cold cookies and Mickey bars.
Now see, I would watch this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she said that the Disney suites are once twice in a lifetime only.They are in a Disney suite for a week long cruise? Yep they must be making more than we realize. I mean think about how much they just spent recently, on the backyard, the Rivian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean what can I say about thisā€¦.

I sometimes think about the amazing technological advances that enable us to have video cameras in the palm of our hands wherever we go. The amount of R&D that went into it. The people far smarter than me that helped with the technological advances. The millions of hours spent.

Like us, Dan is the beneficiary of that technology. And what does this dude do?

-Has the most awkward interaction one has ever seen with the Trackers and thatā€™s saying something
-Films some (friends?) as they go round and round the lazy river. Super awkward.
-Randomly films some kids posing with a character. Are they related to him or are they random kids?
-Goes into a gift shop and filmsā€¦.the sunscreen.

He has another video of the Dole ā€œWhipā€ Plantation that is equally compelling.

He has another where he tourā€™s a relative vacation home where he opens the fridge and points out the food items.
In Dan's bio, he states he is a Special Olympics athlete, so that might explain the haphazard flow the video and the Tim Tracker interaction. I think that now explains why Tim just stands there like an idiot. He seems uncomfortable with the situation.

Dan's videos really just seem to be home movies of things he does that he just has been posting to YT.

You are probably just too used to the carefully planned, expertly shot and masterfully edited cinema the Trackers produce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she said that the Disney suites are once twice in a lifetime only.They are in a Disney suite for a week long cruise? Yep they must be making more than we realize. I mean think about how much they just spent recently, on the backyard, the Rivian.
Their spending is just.... manic. They spend frivolously and foolishly like they're the Jeff Bezos of Lake Nona and it's just puzzling. It's like... even if you're "set for life", you know you don't have to keep setting your money on fire right? And people I know who are as rich as the Bojos act like they are, also donate pretty generously.

I work in philanthropy and we run screenings on prospects and existing donors. Every time I've checked Dimmy's ratings, they're remarkably below average. If they were donating as much as they're claiming, there should be enough data to give him a higher wealth score (WS) and propensity to give (P2G). A WS of 40 is pathetic for someone who is "set for life" and has spent as much as they have from year to year and claims to donate as much as they do. Their multi-thousand-dollar donations to PP and GKTW at the very least should have put a blip in their wealth screening by this point in time. His brother and sister actually rate higher (I'm not going to share their ratings) - higher total assets, net worth, gift capacity, and income. I'm sure being a youtube fuckhead makes things more murky, but something's just odd.

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 10.22.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 10.21.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 10.23.13 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Their spending is just.... manic. They spend frivolously and foolishly like they're the Jeff Bezos of Lake Nona and it's just puzzling. It's like... even if you're "set for life", you know you don't have to keep setting your money on fire right? And people I know who are as rich as the Bojos act like they are, also donate pretty generously.
I don't get it either. Even people that I know who live in multi-million dollar houses and could really be "set for life" have cut back on spending. The financial markets are down, interest rates are through the roof and everything is much more expensive than it was 5 years ago. Yet, we've watched the Trackers blow, what like $300,000 recently? With the roof, solar panels, backyard disaster, Rivian, over the top vacations. Their views are literally in the toilet, even taking their back catalog into play. They obviously have another source of income, because even if YouTube pays better than socialblade says it does, the math just doesn't make sense.

And that family photo on the deck, it might be photoshopped some, but it's taken in .5 mode which distorts things. The costumes do look great, but I really don't think she pulled this off alone after witnessing the ghost costumes from last year. I wonder if Jess helped her from college planning it all out? I really don't think Jenn did it on her own. It's too put-together for her.

And why the hell does Tim have to carry around that purse? When you are on a cruise, your room is no more than a 5 minute walk from where you are. There is nothing in that bag that he needs to be carrying around, especially on the balcony of stateroom. Even his balls. Leave those behind, you don't need them, Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Curious to see how they justify the 50k$ suite and extras for this cruise to the stans. First it was ā€œbucket listā€ then it was ā€œwe didnā€™t plan on having two suites back to back we wonā€™t get it againā€ and literally the next year they are back in a cuntcierge suite again. Plus a room for the nanny. Plus Timā€™s parents room. Plus the extra dinners and events. ā€œI just canā€™t wait to relaxā€ says Jen who does literally nothing and has no job every single day of her life

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.