The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really don't understand why they lie as much as they do. They lie about stuff they don't even need to lie about. They tell the audience things they really don't have to know. Nobody needed to know her license was expired. And if she mentioned her license was expired, she didn't need to mention that it "just" expired when something like your license expires on your birthday is so readily available.

I also believe they are in a Walt/Roy suite based on a few things that Tim mentioned. That he wasn't eating a ton of cookies, he was eating a ton of ice cream. Even though Mickey bars and ice cream are both available 24/7 on the ship, he thinks he's super special to have them in the fridge in the suite. He also mentioned how his dad likes to knock on their door at 6am to go sit on their balcony. If they were in a regular room, there's no reason Dad would want to sit on their balcony. The room is tiny to have an extra adult in there and the balcony is nice, but nothing to write home about. Also, I mentioned earlier they should have noticed that Jenn's passport was expired when they did the online check in 30 days out, but if they are cruising concierge, they don't need to check in right at 30 days to get the good port arrival time, concierge automatically gets one of the earliest slots. So if Tim went to go check in earlier this week, he would have noticed that passport expiration. There was no rush to check in early because their PAT doesn't matter.

None of this should be public information but Jenn can't keep her bleeping mouth shut.
I am continually impressed by the level of investigative journalism among the tattlers. Unwell, my ass!
---
I think it’s important to note that her unreliability with posting videos has inevitably lowered their income substantially. “Set for life” will have a new meaning soon if she doesn’t pick up her ass and get to work. She’s probably halved their income this month by posting only a couple times a week. Can anyone confirm some numbers here? I noticed Tim’s “I’m sure we can find someone” response when mentioning hiring an editor. He doesn’t have the balls to tell her to stop being lazy but I promise you he notices how many of their videos aren’t being posted and they aren’t making as much money. Maybe financial advisor is going to come and tell them they aren’t as set for life as they thought.
But the editor would have to “know Disney”. Where could they possibly find someone who knows more about Disney than J4D? Someone who wouldn’t look confused, puppy-tilt their head to the side, and say “Is it?” or “Does it?” or “Do they?” every time they given weeks old information about what’s happening in the parks. It’s just not possible.
---
Don't forgot the generous tip they leave 🤣
And what about the hourly rate for the nanny? How does that work on a trip like this?
They could take 4 amazing vacations for the price of this cruise including airfare. Instead they’ll wander around a ship they’ve been on before and star at the ports from the deck. Are they really enjoying themselves??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am continually impressed by the level of investigative journalism among the tattlers. Unwell, my ass!
---

But the editor would have to “know Disney”. Where could they possibly find someone who knows more about Disney than J4D? Someone who wouldn’t look confused, puppy-tilt their head to the side, and say “Is it?” or “Does it?” or “Do they?” every time they given weeks old information about what’s happening in the parks. It’s just not possible.
---

And what about the hourly rate for the nanny? How does that work on a trip like this?
They could take 4 amazing vacations for the price of this cruise including airfare. Instead they’ll wander around a ship they’ve been on before and star at the ports from the deck. Are they really enjoying themselves??
I laughed when they mentioned they wouldn’t try a new cruise when sailing with family since Tim’s parents are not as mobile and they wouldn’t know where to go and what not to be able to help them out. No.. you just want to seem like a know it all.

Reactions: 18
I laughed when they mentioned they wouldn’t try a new cruise when sailing with family since Tim’s parents are not as mobile and they wouldn’t know where to go and what not to be able to help them out. No.. you just want to seem like a know it all.
Yet, they've cruised how many times and still don't seem to know anything. The conversation they had a couple of weeks ago about which restaurants or which bar areas were on which ships was absolutely painful for me. They don't have a clue. You can't even say they don't drink and don't know the bars. There are activities (like the almighty trivia!!!) that are held in all the bars. Even if you don't drink, you visit the bars. They make a living off this tit--how can they not remember anything they do.

I think what they mean by not trying a new cruise line is--a lot of Cast Members know them, or at least know Tim. A lot of Disney fans know them. When they go on DCL, they are "celebrities". If they went on Royal or Norwegian, there's a chance people would know them, but not like DCL. I think that's what it comes down to. They don't want to be nobodies, their egos can't handle that.

Reactions: 27
Since we know she just googles everything and then gets up on her soapbox about it. So magically on his 4 th birthday he’ll be able to eat popcorn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who are “set for life” could afford to hire people to do all of this for them. Still want to “edit” so you feel like you are contributing and can still get all your Bravo shows in? Fine! You can hire someone to clean your house, wash your clothes, parent your kids…at this point hire a personal assistant who will literally plan your life for you and keep track of all your tit and probably your kids tit too. The more successful you become and the more money you make, the more you hire out daily task things so that you can continue to do what you do, which is make the money. I just don’t get why they make everything harder for themselves. They could be making SOOO much more money.

Reactions: 16
Oh I agree, I think a lot of why they stick to Disney is because they know they have no clue how to book anything else, I mean they have done Disney for years an still fk it up at times so there's no way they will ever be able to do anything else, but I also wonder if some of these gift cards they are getting sent are being tied into them having to film what the person wants them to film, from the way they have bitched an complained about certain staycations it makes me think that they really didn't want to do it but had no option because it's been a paid staycation from a stan
They have said they don't get the view #'s from vlogs with Busch Gardens and Seaworld. So in their mind that means anything outside of #Disney won't get them the numbers they need. Now they are a slave to Disney and just keep throwing money and hoping to get back on their media list.
Wonder when they will do the math and realize they aren't getting the view #'s like they used to and #Disney is very expensive (especially when you do it the flex way) and they have blasted through their "set for life" amount because they didn't realize how fickle this type of market is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They have said they don't get the view #'s from vlogs with Busch Gardens and Seaworld. So in their mind that means anything outside of #Disney won't get them the numbers they need. Now they are a slave to Disney and just keep throwing money and hoping to get back on their media list.
Wonder when they will do the math and realize they aren't getting the view #'s like they used to and #Disney is very expensive (especially when you do it the flex way) and they have blasted through their "set for life" amount because they didn't realize how fickle this type of market is.
They are definitely burned out with Disney, you can see they have no interest in it anymore, but they were the ones that buried themselves in that hole with never going anywhere else, they attracted the Disney obsessed stans that will watch anything Disney 24/7 an since it's those stans than make up 99% of their views then of course anything outside that isn't going bring in the views, had they tried to be an actual travel channel and done other places as well as Disney then they would have gotten viewers that are interested in other places other than Disney so they still would have gotten the views regardless of where they went, there are tons of places that can plan your entire trip out for you, all you need to do is show up to the airport, I've even started to see holidays with personal tour guides getting advertised here, anyone that's "set for life" should easily be able to afford any of these vip trips

But we all know that dim also likes sticking to Disney so he can pretend to be a "know it all" even though he doesn't know anything an if they did go anywhere else his bs would be called out in seconds because they don't look into anything

They couldn’t even remember which upcharge restaurant they’ve booked for this cruise. That’s how excited they are 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Did she get her license when she was 15?

Expired on her 39th birthday. 8 years for a Florida license.

Or is my math off somehow?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There's just something hilarious about this cruise being booked pretty much immediately after O was born so he could get on the ship and win the Diaper Dash for them. Six months later, he's still not crawling and the cruise is worthless to them in that way, to the point of them talking about booking another cruise so he could compete. It's certainly something with them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Would it change the expiration year if she changed her name after they got married?

Reactions: 12

I do see where it says Florida licenses are 8 years, but I'm looking at my license right now. Thankfully, I knew where to find it. ;) I moved in 2020, so I had that Real ID license issued when I went to change my address, it was not a birthday renewal. On my license right now, that I'm not posting 😂 the issue date is 11/2020. The expiration date (and my birthday isn't a secret here) is 12/25/2029. That's more than 8 years, right? I don't understand why.

In looking at my husbands license, his is about 8 1/2 years because his birthday is in June and it was reissued in November. So I'm thinking when you move and have your license reissued, it resets the 8 year clock. But they didn't move 8 years ago, so who the hell knows. Really who the heck knows when she renewed her license the time before this. It has been around 8 years since she's stopped driving though, right?
---
Would it change the expiration year if she changed her name after they got married?
This too.

Also, I'm not sure if it was like this when Jenn was younger, but I believe that first 16 year old license expires when you turn 21. You license switches from vertical to horizontal at 21. I have absolutely no idea when they started doing that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's just something hilarious about this cruise being booked pretty much immediately after O was born so he could get on the ship and win the Diaper Dash for them. Six months later, he's still not crawling and the cruise is worthless to them in that way, to the point of them talking about booking another cruise so he could compete. It's certainly something with them.
I’m so sick of them saying that as soon as O crawls, they are immediately booking a cruise because he HAS to win! Calm down. I have a feeling he is going to be behind J’s milestones (which you know they are going to compare) and it’s going to happen later for him and they will be resentful.

Reactions: 19
$25,000-$35,000? Holy carp.

Is it bad that I secretly hope YouTube changes their monetization and all of these fucks have to go get real jobs?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think that she told Tim about forgetting to cancel the food box on camera so he wouldn’t get mad? Haha 😆 can’t exactly get super annoyed when there’s a camera in your face. But, oh silly me! They never fight! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dim holding his rage in as Ginn lists everything she fucked up on this vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm still gobsmacked how they didn't know her license was expired or that her passport was expired

and that she lost her SSN

and that they still can't function as adults and never plan anything

HOW I can't get over this someone explain this problem in the space-time continuum to me because my pea brain can't handle it, but at least I can plan vacations for my family that include international travel, upgrading our flights, finding accommodation for us, train tickets and handling a train strike in the UK for five people...

I want them to go to Disneyland Paris so badly but they never would unless someone else took them, didn't the Krispy Smores folks plan Tokyo and just invited them along?

Her manic behavior is like WHOA
Oooh I'm just back from DLP. Loved it more than I thought I would but they'd struggle. Food places close early. The rooms aren't huge, although the Disneyland Hotel has just reopened after a long refurb so I could see them trying to book the most expensive suite there. People there wouldn't put up with their talking. People were literally shhhhushhing someone who was talking in the stretching room on Phantom Manor. Others just barge in front of you and the Asian visitors happily just shove their phones in front of your face to film, they really don't care!!

I don't know much about how your license works over there, but could it have expired before an she's had a gap between renewing it again?

I guess it could be possible it's been expired for longer than she's making out as well, she hasn't been driving for how long now? Could it be because she's never bothered renewing it an now because she's decided to try an drive again she's finally looked at it an seen its expired

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.