The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I am understanding correctly, Florida licenses expire 8 years on a person's birthday. So assumingly, Jen's license expired November 2022, right? That's not "just expired" as she said in the vid. Also, they went to Hawaii last December. Her license would have been expired then. I guess she could have used her passport for the flight. That actually makes sense since she seems to think Hawaii is a foreign country.

Reactions: 11
So if I am understanding correctly, Florida licenses expire 8 years on a person's birthday. So assumingly, Jen's license expired November 2022, right? That's not "just expired" as she said in the vid. Also, they went to Hawaii last December. Her license would have been expired then. I guess she could have used her passport for the flight. That actually makes sense since she seems to think Hawaii is a foreign country.
Your license can be expired to fly, you just can't (technically) drive. I believe TSA gives you a year. I also don't think anyplace that IDs you looks at the expiration date, just the DOB and that the photo matches you. Like, when you check into a hotel, you usually have to show your license, I don't think they're looking at the expiration date, more like you are who you say you are and that you are of age to rent the room. Not that Jenn would ever go anywhere by herself.

So renewal is on your birthday. If you lose your license and have to get a replacement, would that reset your renewal date? Not taking up for Jenn as much as I’m just assuming that she probably lost her license at some point.

Reactions: 10
Dim drives weird. He is so crunched up and forward but also he kept looking all around at things while on a highway. He even turned right around looking all the way to the back.
I don't know how I ever enjoyed watching these two as I did maybe some 5 years ago. I find them now, pigs, slobs, full of themselves, lazy, dumb as rocks etc etc

Reactions: 28
There's just something hilarious about this cruise being booked pretty much immediately after O was born so he could get on the ship and win the Diaper Dash for them. Six months later, he's still not crawling and the cruise is worthless to them in that way, to the point of them talking about booking another cruise so he could compete. It's certainly something with them.
The thing of it is that they are self sabotaging here, he may be more interested in crawling if he was a) not in baby prison all the time and left out to explore and b) not miserable all the time. Poor little guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Okay so wait. My husband isn't home for me to check his FL license, but in California they expire on your birthday. Is it not the same in Florida? I could've sworn it was... then it would've expire last November or this November but not "just expired" either way.
It definitely expires on your bday in Florida. I got my first FL license when i moved here in January quite a few years ago. Mine expired on my birthday this year. They are definitely wrong or lying about something here.

So renewal is on your birthday. If you lose your license and have to get a replacement, would that reset your renewal date? Not taking up for Jenn as much as I’m just assuming that she probably lost her license at some point.
If you (physically) lost your license and replaced it, or move, or get married, they reissue it and that license expires 8 years from your birthday the year it is issued. My example was where my license was issued in November because I moved, it expires still on 12/25 birthday in 2029. My husband’s birthday is in June, his was issued in another month and expires in June on his birthday. So basically, the year would change but it’s always your birthday date.

Reactions: 13
Oooh I'm just back from DLP. Loved it more than I thought I would but they'd struggle. Food places close early. The rooms aren't huge, although the Disneyland Hotel has just reopened after a long refurb so I could see them trying to book the most expensive suite there. People there wouldn't put up with their talking. People were literally shhhhushhing someone who was talking in the stretching room on Phantom Manor. Others just barge in front of you and the Asian visitors happily just shove their phones in front of your face to film, they really don't care!!
I’m going pretty soon and went last year- could see them struggling with the shows being a mixture of languages. Cause they’d forget it’s in France 🤣 Also the differences in snacks and foods to the USA parks, did like getting champagne by the glass though.

Jen would want the frozen suite though with the balcony looking over Main Street.

This is cowboy copper J4D!!!

god , not whatever the duck she has. Her stylist must dislike her and talk tit about her after she’s done with her other clients lol
I can’t believe she said her hair stylist is the best and she is always booked. By the looks of her crappy hair color and crappy cut (ugh those bangs) I agree, I think her stylist hates her! She looks like a Wendy’s reject!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched the disaster vlog again because my husband hadn't seen it and I told him it was something else and I was curious about his thoughts. 😅

I think the fact her stylist didn't have time to style it was because she booked it as a color appointment but not as a cut also (even for a bangs trim). At my salon, you book online and select each service you need so it blocks off enough time. So if I do color and cut, it blocks off two separate appointment segments. Even for a trim of bangs, you do this. Jenn went in for color and mentioned maybe getting her bangs cut in the car. So, the lack of styling was likely her own fault. As someone who has bangs, she really got a hackjob done on those suckers. 😂 The stylist probably had to do them quickly and not how she normally does it. It honestly looks like Jenn mentioned the bangs right as thr stylist was finishing drying her hair and she just hacked at them quickly and sent her on the way.

Also, I wonder if Tim sliced the outdoor rug himself trying to cut off the plastic wrap. 🥴

Jenn definitely looked like she was crying in the car during the whole lost SS card/expired license/expired passport discussion. She probably was afraid they wouldn't be able to cruise and everyone would blame her (because it's not like Tim and kids and nanny are going without her, so his parents also couldn't go 🙄).

Reactions: 26
Jenn definitely looked like she was crying in the car during the whole lost SS card/expired license/expired passport discussion. She probably was afraid they wouldn't be able to cruise and everyone would blame her (because it's not like Tim and kids and nanny are going without her, so his parents also couldn't go 🙄).
[/QUOTE]
I'd straight up leave her ass at home and continue on my vacation... it's not my fault that you are totally useless

Reactions: 19
I think she was probably most concerned with her own vacation being ruined if she wasn't able to go on the cruise and dealing with FOMO if even Dimmy's parents still went. The rest of the humans in her life are a distant concern.

Her behavior and lack of action in addressing Da Baby's struggles make me really curious about what the point was of her dropping out of college to go "take care" of her mom. She probably was thinking of dropping out anyway and used her mom as an excuse. I also wonder how resentful she was of her little sister being born and taking attention away from her - some of that jealousy could be transferred to how she views Da Baby.

Reactions: 20
The set for life is hilarious....
I wouldn't be surprised if she genuinely believes she's set for life because her Nigerian cousin emailed her and told her if she sent her social security info on to them he could then release the set for life funds to her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she said her hair stylist is the best and she is always booked. By the looks of her crappy hair color and crappy cut (ugh those bangs) I agree, I think her stylist hates her! She looks like a Wendy’s reject!! 😂
Her hair is Not red , it Is orange , Chucky orange 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Assuming they actually did board the Fantasy today, are we in for a week long dry spell? I doubt she made any progress on any of the 5 vids. And there’s no way she’s going to give up any vacation time to edit. Sleeping seems like priority numero uno.

I also wonder if “the cousins” went to Port Canaveral to wave them goodbye again. Can you imagine how awful that must be for them?

“Let’s drive any hour away so we can wave at your bratty cousin and his useless mother and his idiot father and the sleep-sabotaging vominator as they sail away on another bucket list cruise while we stay here and deal with the real world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Over the years DMV's has changed the duration & rules for renewing your licenses. If it is 8 years on your birthday, her's would have expired last year. As for the duration, states have increased the time to renew, in hopes of cutting down on the lines. In my State, It was every 4 years, then every 4 years on your birthday. Then then every 5 years on your birthday & now every eight years on your birthday. So, it has probably expired in the past & she didn't really worry about it. Since Dim drives everywhere. She knew it was expired but didn't care because she was pregnant in November & couldn't drink anyway. Then after the baby, she either used her passport, may have never been carded, or just got Dim to get her drinks. I don't know Florida's carding rules. In Tenessee, you get carded every time, no matter your age.

Reactions: 8
To add to the FL DMV convo -

My birthday is in July.
My current FL DL was last issued to me in May 2019. (I renewed it in ample time before my birthday like a responsible non-Jenn Tracker)
It expires on my birthday in July of 2027.

So 2027-2019 = 8 years...regardless of month of issuance, it STILL expires on my birthday.

Bottom line: JENN IS LYING.

It did not "just recently" expire. It has been expired since her November 2022 birthday, or possibly even longer before that.

1. Why lie?
2. Why tell us about it, so we KNOW you're lying?

duck both of them. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m jealous you Floridians get 8 years. That feels crazy lol. We only get 4 by me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.