The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the new car? Rivian R1S Forest Green

View attachment 2466863
Man, those things are fugly. It's like it wants to be like it's good looking "brother" the Range Rover but falls significantly short. So tries to over compensate. Remind anyone of the Silver Fox brother and Dim?
---
“ yeah i really stopped drinking after I had kids “
That absolutely doesn't even look like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In most states, you can get a driver's license the same day. It sounds like Florida is one of them. Most driver’s licenses expire on your birthday around 5 years after you get it. It’s 8 years in Tennessee. So, she probably got notices about it back in November & is just now getting around to it, since all her ID is expired. She doesn’t drive but could use her passport for ID. She could just get a state ID card (not a driver’s license) but if she really wanted to drive in the future, she would have to retake all the tests. In most states, you just have you do a vision test identifying signs when you renew.

With the passport, even if they drove to Miami & paid to get it expedited it would take a week or so. Driving the 4 hours would only save the cost of a stamp & a night on a mail truck to Miami. They would still have to do a background check & a few other things before they mail it back to you. They couldn’t drive back down to Miami to pick it up. I did PSA precheck a few weeks ago. They said it would take 2 weeks & it came back 3 days later but it still takes time to process anything through the government.

For most cruises, you don’t need a passport. Only if you get hurt & will not be able to get back on the boat. It’s good to have. Disney owns Castaway Key, it’s not another country or anything like that. So, you shouldn’t need a passport to get on or off the boat. They will just scan your magic band or room key. Either of those will pull up your information, including a picture. Just in case someone may have your info & is just trying to get on the boat.
You can get a passport same day in Miami.

Reactions: 11
I bet J$’s new nanny starts in October which is why she keeps saying life will be back to normal and they will be able to post more regularly. Why else would the reflux and the chaos just magically be solved in October otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
According to Disney's website, she needs a passport OR an original birth certificate and driver's license.

Reactions: 9
And also to get back in the US?? (honestly clueless about this as I've never set foot on a cruise ship and I'm not from the US)
There are cruises that leave from the U.S. that are called "closed-loop cruises".

A closed-loop cruise is a cruise that departs from and returns to the same U.S. port and remains in the Western Hemisphere. As such, it does not require the passengers to have a U.S. passport—even if the itinerary visits some international ports along the way.

The Trackers will be fine as long as no emergency occurs to them while traveling. These are the kind of issues why one still wants to travel with a passport: https://www.fox13news.com/news/hit-...2-tampa-women-in-mexico-i-need-my-babies-home

Reactions: 17
You can get a passport same day in Miami.
If I could not drive myself, I would fly down to Miami once I got my license and uber to wherever I had to go and come back the same way. Of
course, she can not function independently without Tim. Maybe Nanny Lynne can make a special appearance to babysit her through this journey.

Reactions: 12
Can confirm, my husband works for CBP. Closed loop, birth certificate is fine, they really don’t even have to type much in anymore bc it’s all facial recognition and she’s had a passport in the past. They used to have to manually enter the info from the birth certificates and the officers absolutely hated it. As much as you hate waiting in the customs line, they hate having a line.

She’ll be fucked if they have a medical emergency. If she can get to a port of entry she’s a US citizen and they have to let her in. Good luck getting there though.
Let’s be real, unless she’s the one injured she isn’t leaving her vacation.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking that her lack of passport might be a reason they aren’t doing any shore excursions. But it’s more likely it’s just their laziness and fear of doing anything unfamiliar.

Reactions: 17
Just sent my passport off for renewal today. Not planning a trip soon, but it expires in a few months. Guess I’m doing it wrong.
I did things way wrong too, I got my global entry renewal completed like 10 months before it expired because I wasn't sure how long it would take the government to do a background check on me again and conclude I'm still not a terrorist and I don't want to ever go back to having to deal with regular security lines and customs lines when flying. 🥴 I even dragged my ass to the DMV on a bleeping hot day during the peak of COVID to get my Real ID before they decided to postpone the deadline on requiring that so my ID pic is a tad bit shiny from sweating from my mask (still less shiny than Ginn on any given day). 🫠 #corememories!!

She also said she would link the "Drawn to Life" vid down below. She usually links 300 vids below every video but then usually fails to link any whenever she is supposed to.

Such a high quality editor extraordinaire.
It's really a remarkable fiat of that editor extraordinaire!

But Guyzzzz, when she pulls her hair back, it’s gonna be super cute! 🤢
I can't help but think of the "gingers have souls" person.
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 8.05.35 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim finally figgered out he done fucked up his patio design. We told you, dude. He then goes on to make weird shifty pause omission at the 'coffee nook of misfit toys' (yes, in fact he will drink booze) about coffee in the evenings. He didn't get the high he expected from the furniture delivery. Womp womp.
Gin was crying(?) and still sick, over explaining being a Tracker about her passport and SSN card or something else stupid and they did all this in the ugliest bleeping car that ever was.
Take that RHoLN!
Sephora can't help you, Gin.
She mentions The Universe a lot. The Universe has no comment.
Gin werkd very hard not on J$'s costume, and hen pecked a captive. J$ likes his costume. It will last all of five minutes once he gets it on.
Gin got the Chucky special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet J$’s new nanny starts in October which is why she keeps saying life will be back to normal and they will be able to post more regularly. Why else would the reflux and the chaos just magically be solved in October otherwise?
That would make sense. Also she always does this - sets some arbitrary deadline for getting her tit together or accomplishing some goal and then never does. I guess she thinks if she repeats herself enough, it'll magically manifest, but all it does is set up expectations to her stans whose patience will eventually wear thin, even if they pretend they're not annoyed.
---
Dim finally figgered out he done fucked up his patio design. We told you, dude. He then goes on to make weird shifty pause omission at the 'coffee nook of misfit toys' (yes, in fact he will drink booze) about coffee in the evenings. He didn't get the high he expected from the furniture delivery. Womp womp.
Gin was crying(?) and still sick, over explaining being a Tracker about her passport and SSN card or something else stupid and they did all this in the ugliest bleeping car that ever was.
Take that RHoLN!
Sephora can't help you, Gin.
She mentions The Universe a lot. The Universe has no comment.
Gin werkd very hard not on J$'s costume, and hen pecked a captive. J$ likes his costume. It will last all of five minutes once he gets it on.
Gin got the Chucky special.
I don't know about you, but I'm sooooo jealous of not sitting in a coffee nook of misfit toys in swampy humidity drinking "decaf" coffee and/or spicy water!!! I only have a pretty balcony patio filled with thriving succulents and greenery with bird visitors (including a juvenile hawk once!!!) and no mini fridge, I have to walk a few yards inside to get to my Sub-Zero fridge. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet she threw a bitchfit to her stylist about her color not lasting. Then she demanded a re-do and this was the result of a stylist re-coloring the hair of a woman who went to Discovery Cove the day after getting it colored. Then after she threw her fit, she felt guilty, so decided to try to make it up to the stylist by “linking her information down below” even though she didn’t follow through with it. I’m sure she got a lecture from her stylist and that’s why she made a point to say she’s not going to wash it even after she was vomited on. The joke is on you, Jennifer, because your hair looks horrendous and I’m sure it was intentional.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not cowboy copper it's bleep copper.

And the whole passport thing and license thing is way off. I feel like we are missing a lot of details especially with the missing SS card. Lord knows the bureacrats get up in arms around here about issuing an ID when there's missing documentation I can't imagine old genius would be able to figure it out that fast.

Will be interesting to see if there are any Tracker sightings on the boat this next week. Probably more sighting than Big Foot whatever the case.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.