The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be hilarious to me if she didn't have her actual birth certificate with the raised seal but rather an unofficial copy. Those aren't accepted as far as I know.

Reactions: 14
Her saying it's okay that she lost her SSN card cause she knows it's for sure somewhere in Ft Pampers is like saying it's for sure somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. My first order of business upon returning home after having used my passport or SSN card (can't even remember the last time I needed to use my SSN card) is to go immediately to my safe and stick it back in there. Ginn probably decided to rest on the kitchen floor after waddling from the garage, and then it miraculously escaped from her booty shorts and then Buddy probably kicked it under the fridge or the Ft Pampers mice chewed on it.
---
It would be hilarious to me if she didn't have her actual birth certificate with the raised seal but rather an unofficial copy. Those aren't accepted as far as I know.
I wouldn't be surprised of that either. She can hang on to crusty wishbones, but not important identifying pieces of personal identity. She better hope she did indeed lose her SSN card somewhere in Ft Pampers, but I would find it deserving if her identity got stolen cause someone finds her card on the sidewalk outside of Target or Starfucks.

Reactions: 19
Forgive me if someone’s already mentioned this, but I decided to check out this tit show because of what everyone’s been saying.

The beginning of the video is date stamped with Tuesday September 12th, then they have their “day” and then it cuts and it’s time stamped again as Tuesday September 19th and Tim goes “it’s the very next day”

Wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That would make sense. Also she always does this - sets some arbitrary deadline for getting her tit together or accomplishing some goal and then never does. I guess she thinks if she repeats herself enough, it'll magically manifest, but all it does is set up expectations to her stans whose patience will eventually wear thin, even if they pretend they're not annoyed.
---

I don't know about you, but I'm sooooo jealous of not sitting in a coffee nook of misfit toys in swampy humidity drinking "decaf" coffee and/or spicy water!!! I only have a pretty balcony patio filled with thriving succulents and greenery with bird visitors (including a juvenile hawk once!!!) and no mini fridge, I have to walk a few yards inside to get to my Sub-Zero fridge. 😭
Philistine!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s important to note that her unreliability with posting videos has inevitably lowered their income substantially. “Set for life” will have a new meaning soon if she doesn’t pick up her ass and get to work. She’s probably halved their income this month by posting only a couple times a week. Can anyone confirm some numbers here? I noticed Tim’s “I’m sure we can find someone” response when mentioning hiring an editor. He doesn’t have the balls to tell her to stop being lazy but I promise you he notices how many of their videos aren’t being posted and they aren’t making as much money. Maybe financial advisor is going to come and tell them they aren’t as set for life as they thought.

Reactions: 24
If I could not drive myself, I would fly down to Miami once I got my license and uber to wherever I had to go and come back the same way. Of
course, she can not function independently without Tim. Maybe Nanny Lynne can make a special appearance to babysit her through this journey.
I just saw on the news where they have a new fast train to take you to Miami from Orlando & back , but at bit pricey at $158:round trip 😩

Reactions: 10
It varies by specific cruise, season and how many people booked in the room, but for 2 adults, 1 kid and 1 infant, I’d say $22,000-$25,000 for this cruise. Nanny Rose will also need a room (concierge?) and who knows what kind of room they get for Tim’s parents. All together, I’d guess around $35,000 for the 4 Bojos, Nanny and Grandparents. And that doesn’t count Remy/Palo, cabana, spa, bar tab….
If I was going to spend $35k on a holiday I would do something exciting & memorable like a round the world trip. They’ve done so many cruises now they all blur into one, you can hear on the live how confused she gets. No CoRe MeMoRiEs you guyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 22
I really hope we get a vlog titled “We were denied boarding on our Disney cruise”

It would serve Tim right for being married to such a mind-numbingly dumb witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope we get a vlog titled “We were denied boarding on our Disney cruise”

It would serve Tim right for being married to such a mind-numbingly dumb witch
The real question is would Dim just go ahead with the cruise and hang out with Nick the Dick or whoever is on board and leave her at port or would everyone's trip get ruined. I think the answer is obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Um, so no passport, no license, forgot to cancel the subscription box, forgot she was filming at the salon, and got projectile vomited on, but didn't want to wash her hair.

And Tim is just like, "haha I forgot about the outdoor kitchen already. Oopsie about measuring it also."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it’s important to note that her unreliability with posting videos has inevitably lowered their income substantially. “Set for life” will have a new meaning soon if she doesn’t pick up her ass and get to work. She’s probably halved their income this month by posting only a couple times a week. Can anyone confirm some numbers here? I noticed Tim’s “I’m sure we can find someone” response when mentioning hiring an editor. He doesn’t have the balls to tell her to stop being lazy but I promise you he notices how many of their videos aren’t being posted and they aren’t making as much money. Maybe financial advisor is going to come and tell them they aren’t as set for life as they thought.
Wow @snazzynettyy48, you're correct their views are tanking! Maybe Ginn could help their views by linking another couple of thousand old "vids" down below for us to watch over and over... 😆

1695457914665.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It varies by specific cruise, season and how many people booked in the room, but for 2 adults, 1 kid and 1 infant, I’d say $22,000-$25,000 for this cruise. Nanny Rose will also need a room (concierge?) and who knows what kind of room they get for Tim’s parents. All together, I’d guess around $35,000 for the 4 Bojos, Nanny and Grandparents. And that doesn’t count Remy/Palo, cabana, spa, bar tab….
Don't forgot the generous tip they leave 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m still catching up but I had to come here to rant…the recent home vlog where Jen goes on and on about life being so hard…just makes my blood boil! She doesn’t do anything!!! Not a thing!! I won’t be watching the cruise vlogs..we took our little one to Disneyland Paris last year when she was around Jackson’s age, it was so special! She usually goes to bed about 7.00 but she stayed up to watch the fireworks we were in the park for like 14hrs that day. The memories we made were so special! This cruise is going to be just like the last one where the kids won’t be doing anything, it will be both of them sneaking off to see characters and shows that “Jackson would have loved”…well he is in the room with the Nanny just go get him…go fetch his brother too and make memories as a family! Argh sorry rant over 😳

Reactions: 28
If they’re “set for life,” they better be paying for his parent’s room. Actually, they better be paying for their whole cruise.

I still believe stans are sending them things like gift cards an it's why they stick to Disney, can Disney cruises/hotels take gift cards as part of payment? I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of these staycations are being paid for by stans sending them a card, it would also explain why they seem so bored an fed up filming staycations, if someone was essentially paying for it then they would need to film it

I still believe stans are sending them things like gift cards an it's why they stick to Disney, can Disney cruises/hotels take gift cards as part of payment? I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of these staycations are being paid for by stans sending them a card, it would also explain why they seem so bored an fed up filming staycations, if someone was essentially paying for it then they would need to film it
Yes, you can pay for vacations with gift cards. A lot of people play the Target game where you buy the gift card at Target on your Target card and save 5% and then pay for their entire vacation with the discounted gift cards.

I think they stick to Disney because it's their safety zone. I also think the only way that they would visit Disneyland Paris is if they do the Adventures by Disney trip that includes it. They only went to Tokyo Disney because Krispy Smores held their hand.

People definitely send them stuff because Jenn thanked someone in the chat the other day for the earrings they sent. I think you'd have to be a special sort of stupid to send people who are "set for life" money. Any money.

I would have enjoyed hearing the conversation between the two of them when they decided to stop doing super stickers.

Reactions: 22
Yes, you can pay for vacations with gift cards. A lot of people play the Target game where you buy the gift card at Target on your Target card and save 5% and then pay for their entire vacation with the discounted gift cards.

I think they stick to Disney because it's their safety zone. I also think the only way that they would visit Disneyland Paris is if they do the Adventures by Disney trip that includes it. They only went to Tokyo Disney because Krispy Smores held their hand.

People definitely send them stuff because Jenn thanked someone in the chat the other day for the earrings they sent. I think you'd have to be a special sort of stupid to send people who are "set for life" money. Any money.

I would have enjoyed hearing the conversation between the two of them when they decided to stop doing super stickers.
Oh I agree, I think a lot of why they stick to Disney is because they know they have no clue how to book anything else, I mean they have done Disney for years an still fk it up at times so there's no way they will ever be able to do anything else, but I also wonder if some of these gift cards they are getting sent are being tied into them having to film what the person wants them to film, from the way they have bitched an complained about certain staycations it makes me think that they really didn't want to do it but had no option because it's been a paid staycation from a stan

• Wow
Not going to lie, I paused this video when she mentioned she lost her social security card. It gave me one of those random panicked moments where I realized I hadn’t touched those docs in a while and anxiety said I needed to go find them. guess her anxiety is selective?

With their no research of any kind outlook on life they will never be able to visit places that are new to them and if they do they will witch about everything, you know the Michael (Kay) Adler way of vacationing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.