The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other theories on the driver's license discrepancy:
A. She got her license at 23. Seems unlikely.

B. She shaved a year off her age for whatever reason at some point and she's turning 41 next birthday not 40.

C. Through some other oddity of forgetting to renew or whatever it did expire when she was 39.

Reactions: 7

B. She shaved a year off her age for whatever reason at some point and she's turning 41 next birthday not 40.

C. Through some other oddity of forgetting to renew or whatever it did expire when she was 39.
Yeah, I'm not getting the math either. It doesn't make sense, given all the tales she told about her million different jobs before she met Tim, her driving on camera, their previous travels, etc. However, we know she can't shave off her years. 1983 is consistent in the public records for her.

Reactions: 10

I have a different theory and I'm a few drinks in after watching football all afternoon so hopefully it makes sense and my math maths.

I just looked up when they bought the Sanford house --11/2013, she probably didn't update her license right away. Let's say she did it in December 2013 or January of 2014, at some point after her birthday. That license would expire on her birthday in November 2022. So, maybe she never changed her license when they moved to Lake Nona in 2018.

Also, there's a new building permit that just went in on Thursday 9/21. There's not a lot of details, but it looks like they are replacing two doors? Maybe the French doors in the back? Hopefully to something more childproof. It's brand new, so there is not cost or any other details at this point.

Screen Shot 2023-09-23 at 8.48.18 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have a different theory and I'm a few drinks in after watching football all afternoon so hopefully it makes sense and my math maths.

I just looked up when they bought the Sanford house --11/2013, she probably didn't update her license right away. Let's say she did it in December 2013 or January of 2014, at some point after her birthday. That license would expire on her birthday in November 2022. So, maybe she never changed her license when they moved to Lake Nona in 2018.

Also, there's a new building permit that just went in on Thursday 9/21. There's not a lot of details, but it looks like they are replacing two doors? Maybe the French doors in the back? Hopefully to something more childproof. It's brand new, so there is not cost or any other details at this point.

View attachment 2468874
She never changed her voter registration from the old house so it's super likely she never bothered changing her address on a license. Tim is the only registered voter at their residence. All public record in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never changed her voter registration from the old house so it's super likely she never bothered changing her address on a license. Tim is the only registered voter at their residence. All public record in Florida.
And your voter registration is tied to your driver's license, it would get updated through the DMV.

Reactions: 11
I am continually impressed by the level of investigative journalism among the tattlers. Unwell, my ass!
---

But the editor would have to “know Disney”. Where could they possibly find someone who knows more about Disney than J4D? Someone who wouldn’t look confused, puppy-tilt their head to the side, and say “Is it?” or “Does it?” or “Do they?” every time they given weeks old information about what’s happening in the parks. It’s just not possible.
---

And what about the hourly rate for the nanny? How does that work on a trip like this?
They could take 4 amazing vacations for the price of this cruise including airfare. Instead they’ll wander around a ship they’ve been on before and star at the ports from the deck. Are they really enjoying themselves??
As long as they are, stuffing their faces over and over again, they’re happy!

Reactions: 6
I think it has been expired for a long time and she didn't think about it or care since she doesn't drive (well, unless she needs "look at me" vlog footage so she gets attention from the st🥨ns) or use it for anything. My guess is that it is normally buried somewhere on the countertop or stuffed into some corner of her rainbow backpack and she hadn't seen it for a year or more. She only realized because her passport expired and she needed ID. And whomever pointed out her needing her SSN for a "legal document" because she doesn't have it memorized likely hit the nail on the head. I can't imagine not having that memorized for the amount of times you need it as a functioning independent adult... oh wait. 🥴 Has she ever had to fill out any forms herself? After she quit working retail and jukebox sandblasting a million years ago I guess she hasn't had any other jobs she applied for or other docs that require SSN.

Also you have to wonder how many piles of old mail and tit they have lying around they never opened, even from a year ago. 😂 BMV letters, tax bills...

And again, why the F do they even tell anyone this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If her passport expired recently, then that’s 10 years. Assume she changed her name a few months later in 2014 then her license would’ve expired on her bday last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course the virtue signaling bleep wouldn't even be bothered to register to vote like the privileged lazy witch she is. Better to just sit around and virtue signal than even do the bare minimum of voting.

Between that, likely not even memorizing her SSN, not giving a duck about having an up-to-date ID, not even remembering to pause their stupid meal subscription service, I just can't comprehend being this bleeping incompetent as an ALMOST 40-YEAR-OLD.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My guess is that it is normally buried somewhere on the countertop or stuffed into some corner of her rainbow backpack and she hadn't seen it for a year or more. She only realized because her passport expired and she needed ID. And whomever pointed out her needing her SSN for a "legal document" because she doesn't have it memorized likely hit the nail on the head. I can't imagine not having that memorized for the amount of times you need it as a functioning independent adult... oh wait. 🥴 Has she ever had to fill out any forms herself? After she quit working retail and jukebox sandblasting a million years ago I guess she hasn't had any other jobs she applied for or other docs that require SSN.
I seriously don't get her.

I've had my SSN memorized since I was like 12 years old. My parents made me memorize it. It's not rocket science.

She's such a dumb duck, it isn't even funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I seriously don't get her.

I've had my SSN memorized since I was like 12 years old. My parents made me memorize it. It's not rocket science.

She's such a dumb duck, it isn't even funny anymore.
Yep, I have mine and my husband's memorized due to paperwork I have done for insurance and financial things. I also know where my card is!!😯😅

I have started memorizing my kids' SSNs, because more and more those come up on different things.

I wonder if Jenn even realizes her "babies" have SSNs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yep, I have mine and my husband's memorized due to paperwork I have done for insurance and financial things. I also know where my card is!!😯😅

I have started memorizing my kids' SSNs, because more and more those come up on different things.

I wonder if Jenn even realizes her "babies" have SSNs.
Let's hope she even filled out the registration forms to get them. I could see her not doing this.

Reactions: 12
She better hope she croaks before Dim. I guess her next backup plan is to have her children do all the adult things for her even if they're still young. I can totally see her having them fill out official forms or driving her incompetent useless deadweight ass around before they're old enough to have their own licenses.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #147: No Passport, No Work Ethic, No Ability to Function as an Adult

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was really annoyed with how much she was claiming she would cover/taking suggestions from viewers on what to show during the cruise videos. Here is a list of everything she either said she would do on her own OR things she got from stans and wrote them down.

Any guesses on how much of this she will actually show or give info about? 🙄

Things Jenn said she wanted to do:
Watch diaper dash
Cruising with a 6 month old
Cruising with kids questions
How much ice cream on cruise (Tim said this)
Handicap amenities - mobility issues, legally blind
Talk about fish extender
What fun stuff can you do on a ship with a baby
How do strollers work on a ship
Nursing spots on ship

Requests from stans that she said were good ideas and was writing down on her iPad:
Character interactions
Spa and prices
J$ - water duck, Mickey slide
Snacks
Exclusive foods on cruise
Match your mate
Both upcharge restaurants
Where will Oliver sleep
Will provide info about what they provide for little kids/babies
Packing baby gear
Water slides
Official cookie count (“that’s a good one” - Jenn)

Reactions: 16
Over the years DMV's has changed the duration & rules for renewing your licenses. If it is 8 years on your birthday, her's would have expired last year. As for the duration, states have increased the time to renew, in hopes of cutting down on the lines. In my State, It was every 4 years, then every 4 years on your birthday. Then then every 5 years on your birthday & now every eight years on your birthday. So, it has probably expired in the past & she didn't really worry about it. Since Dim drives everywhere. She knew it was expired but didn't care because she was pregnant in November & couldn't drink anyway. Then after the baby, she either used her passport, may have never been carded, or just got Dim to get her drinks. I don't know Florida's carding rules. In Tenessee, you get carded every time, no matter your age.
She looks like an aged grandma so I highly doubt she would get carded. She look at least 10yrs beyond her true age.
---
Yet she took such a righteous stance on several political topics over the years. So why wouldn't she see the need to "adult" and register to vote to support her stances? What an effing moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.