The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn seems like the kind of client who chats the hairstylist's ear off for 3 hours straight. I like how she pointlessly lied that she was going to "edit" while getting her hair done and then barely even filmed a little clip of her getting her hair washed because she also had grandiose aspirations of creating a montage of her hair getting done. 🙄
She probably told her that in return for a free color and cut she would link her in the video (which she, of course, didn't) for her "almost 900k subs. What a waste. I guess her stylist sent the message of screw you and don't come back with how her hair turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saturday (tomorrow) for sure. It’s the 7 day on the fantasy! They’re doing the ROY O DISNEY suit again(3rd time). Just you know showing off their wealth or lack of debt I should say….
Well that’s boring 💤 So another $30,000 vacation, they can sell the outdoor kitchen to pay for it (we know they will never use it).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whenever I see photos of how humongous her neck has become, I fully expect her to start croaking like a frog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Theory:

Jennbo has been manic and depressed since September 1st since they didnt get HHN media. I know she wasssss SALTY.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had such a crazy day. I had a zoom interview with a blonde Jenn Tracker lookalike. She wore a t-shirt and sat on her couch, when is super appropriate. Her face was so distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she said she was going to leave her hair dresser info on the page. If I was her hair dresser I'd tell her to take it down because Jenbo's hair is not an endorsement. It looks like warmed-over tit. I actually think her stylist is trolling her and has an incredible laugh once she walks out the door.

Reactions: 18
So she said she was going to leave her hair dresser info on the page. If I was her hair dresser I'd tell her to take it down because Jenbo's hair is not an endorsement. It looks like warmed-over tit. I actually think her stylist is trolling her and has an incredible laugh once she walks out the door.
She also said she would link the "Drawn to Life" vid down below. She usually links 300 vids below every video but then usually fails to link any whenever she is supposed to.

Such a high quality editor extraordinaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much is this Walt/Roy suite?
It varies by specific cruise, season and how many people booked in the room, but for 2 adults, 1 kid and 1 infant, I’d say $22,000-$25,000 for this cruise. Nanny Rose will also need a room (concierge?) and who knows what kind of room they get for Tim’s parents. All together, I’d guess around $35,000 for the 4 Bojos, Nanny and Grandparents. And that doesn’t count Remy/Palo, cabana, spa, bar tab….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m getting excited for this upcoming tit show of a cruise. With all the luggage and children and gear for the kids, how are they expecting to transport that monstrosity of a cardboard costume on without destroying it? Jenn will not be able to control herself when it gets pulverized by J$ before whatever event she wants it for. Did they think to pack like extra materials to fix it?
Let 👏 the 👏 fun 👏 begin!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It varies by specific cruise, season and how many people booked in the room, but for 2 adults, 1 kid and 1 infant, I’d say $22,000-$25,000 for this cruise. Nanny Rose will also need a room (concierge?) and who knows what kind of room they get for Tim’s parents. All together, I’d guess around $35,000 for the 4 Bojos, Nanny and Grandparents. And that doesn’t count Remy/Palo, cabana, spa, bar tab….
So they must have a Black credit card 😮

Reactions: 5
Again, I'm here for it. Keep trying to breath life into a dying channel that will never revive. DOA

Reactions: 15
Nanny Rose will be on the clock 24/7 for this cruise, right? Or is the Cruise her "payment"?

I have family members that are supposed to go on a Disney Cruise in October, but I think they may be cancelling because someone in the family has COVID.

I think the Tracker logic would be to quarantine in the Roy Disney concierge suite.

Reactions: 10
Nanny Rose will be on the clock 24/7 for this cruise, right? Or is the Cruise her "payment"?

I have family members that are supposed to go on a Disney Cruise in October, but I think they may be cancelling because someone in the family has COVID.

I think the Tracker logic would be to quarantine in the Roy Disney concierge suite.
Actually, tracker logic with Covid doesn’t exist. Jenn was very lucky not to get Covid when Tim did. Remember? She even tested and only got a faint line… so she was ALL GOOD!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Don't you need a passport to get back on board when you go to castaway key?
And also to get back in the US?? (honestly clueless about this as I've never set foot on a cruise ship and I'm not from the US)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.