The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn seems like the kind of client who chats the hairstylist's ear off for 3 hours straight. I like how she pointlessly lied that she was going to "edit" while getting her hair done and then barely even filmed a little clip of her getting her hair washed because she also had grandiose aspirations of creating a montage of her hair getting done. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn seems like the kind of client who chats the hairstylist's ear off for 3 hours straight. I like how she pointlessly lied that she was going to "edit" while getting her hair done and then barely even filmed a little clip of her getting her hair washed because she also had grandiose aspirations of creating a montage of her hair getting done. 🙄
Wait, I just figured it out. The reason she didn't get her hair styled before leaving was because she got kicked out for filming! Her hair stylist was probably like, "don't film in here" and she didn't listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If the baby’s reflux is that bad, to the point where he’s projectile vomiting, I think it’s time for a trip to the doctor to discuss some serious interventions.
It really is at the point of real child neglect , they are disgusting by not only taking him on the cruise sick , but by not taking him to a doctor 😡😡

Reactions: 17
In most states, you can get a driver's license the same day. It sounds like Florida is one of them. Most driver’s licenses expire on your birthday around 5 years after you get it. It’s 8 years in Tennessee. So, she probably got notices about it back in November & is just now getting around to it, since all her ID is expired. She doesn’t drive but could use her passport for ID. She could just get a state ID card (not a driver’s license) but if she really wanted to drive in the future, she would have to retake all the tests. In most states, you just have you do a vision test identifying signs when you renew.

With the passport, even if they drove to Miami & paid to get it expedited it would take a week or so. Driving the 4 hours would only save the cost of a stamp & a night on a mail truck to Miami. They would still have to do a background check & a few other things before they mail it back to you. They couldn’t drive back down to Miami to pick it up. I did PSA precheck a few weeks ago. They said it would take 2 weeks & it came back 3 days later but it still takes time to process anything through the government.

For most cruises, you don’t need a passport. Only if you get hurt & will not be able to get back on the boat. It’s good to have. Disney owns Castaway Key, it’s not another country or anything like that. So, you shouldn’t need a passport to get on or off the boat. They will just scan your magic band or room key. Either of those will pull up your information, including a picture. Just in case someone may have your info & is just trying to get on the boat.

Reactions: 9
Jenn asking for advice on X on what movie snacks she can get Jackson because *gasp popcorn is a chocking hazard! She’s really trying to pretend she is a caring mother isn’t she?
And she mentions possibly giving him an Icee/slushie/whatever, when they always complain about how sugar makes him act "wild." Nothing they do makes sense anymore.

• Wow
So a few months ago she was driving with an expired license?
They are such slobs....it's gross. I don't know anyone who doesn't know where these type of documents are.
She was completely manic in the Rivian.
By the way....in case
nobody knew....they are going on a cruise 🤪
She was absolutely manic during the drive. The I-4 was “so scary” and instead of letting Tim concentrate on driving her lard ass around, she’s talking into the camera about nothing. She didn’t even pause between sentences.

Reactions: 16
I'm still gobsmacked how they didn't know her license was expired or that her passport was expired

and that she lost her SSN

and that they still can't function as adults and never plan anything

HOW I can't get over this someone explain this problem in the space-time continuum to me because my pea brain can't handle it, but at least I can plan vacations for my family that include international travel, upgrading our flights, finding accommodation for us, train tickets and handling a train strike in the UK for five people...

I want them to go to Disneyland Paris so badly but they never would unless someone else took them, didn't the Krispy Smores folks plan Tokyo and just invited them along?

Her manic behavior is like WHOA

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did they say they were doing the Roy O Disney suite again?
Just by listening and how they’re acting. Dim mentioned something and I picked up on the theory of the Roy o Disney.
She was absolutely manic during the drive. The I-4 was “so scary” and instead of letting Tim concentrate on driving her lard ass around, she’s talking into the camera about nothing. She didn’t even pause between sentences.
She’s is bleeping bi polar…

Reactions: 10
I think it’s already been discussed but Florida drivers licenses do expire on your birthday. So her license has been expired for almost a year.

What a useless bleep.

In response to her popcorn choking tweet, so many people are saying pretzel bites. Are those really that much less of a choking hazard??

And I wonder what movie they are taking him to see?? I don't think there are that many kid-friendly movies out right now.

Unless they are planning on taking him to see a movie in the theater onboard the ship.

Reactions: 8
Laws (like having a current DL to bleeping drive) are just guidelines you guyzzzzzzz. *fake laugh*

• Haha
I just really don't understand why they lie as much as they do. They lie about stuff they don't even need to lie about. They tell the audience things they really don't have to know. Nobody needed to know her license was expired. And if she mentioned her license was expired, she didn't need to mention that it "just" expired when something like your license expires on your birthday is so readily available.

I also believe they are in a Walt/Roy suite based on a few things that Tim mentioned. That he wasn't eating a ton of cookies, he was eating a ton of ice cream. Even though Mickey bars and ice cream are both available 24/7 on the ship, he thinks he's super special to have them in the fridge in the suite. He also mentioned how his dad likes to knock on their door at 6am to go sit on their balcony. If they were in a regular room, there's no reason Dad would want to sit on their balcony. The room is tiny to have an extra adult in there and the balcony is nice, but nothing to write home about. Also, I mentioned earlier they should have noticed that Jenn's passport was expired when they did the online check in 30 days out, but if they are cruising concierge, they don't need to check in right at 30 days to get the good port arrival time, concierge automatically gets one of the earliest slots. So if Tim went to go check in earlier this week, he would have noticed that passport expiration. There was no rush to check in early because their PAT doesn't matter.

None of this should be public information but Jenn can't keep her bleeping mouth shut.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
They also joked about sleeping on the balcony. I'm going to guess they don't mean a regular verandah. 🙄

In response to her popcorn choking tweet, so many people are saying pretzel bites. Are those really that much less of a choking hazard??

And I wonder what movie they are taking him to see?? I don't think there are that many kid-friendly movies out right now.

Unless they are planning on taking him to see a movie in the theater onboard the ship.
And Tim freaks out when the kid eats one little cookie because J$ becomes wild. Sure, go ahead give him an icee.

The only kid movie out right now is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and that doesn't seem like a J$ movie. If Jenn is asking tonight and they get on the ship tomorrow, it must be for the movies onboard. Again, like my comments above, I don't understand why she puts this information out there. Your kid is almost 4. You don't know what snacks he'd like for a movie? If you think he will choke on popcorn, sour patch kids are probably also a bad idea. Does he like M+Ms or did you ruin those for him with your ridiculous potty training gimmicks? This stupid witch has to ask other people for a fun snack for her kid. It's like she doesn't even know him.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
re: movie snacks
I don’t think there are really many snack options for the theater onboard the ship? In terms of traditional movie theater snacks like icees, candy, pretzels, etc I don’t think that stuff is offered on the ship so I think maybe they’re seeing a movie today before the cruise for some reason. Maybe as part of whatever hotel stay they’re doing the night before so they can “get to the ship on time”

Reactions: 7
I almost have a feeling Jen only recorded that whole conversation about the expired passport, missing SSN card and expired license was so that Tim wouldn’t yell at her. She looked slightly glassy eyed and when she was telling her story she glanced over at him a couple of times to gauge his reaction.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just sent my passport off for renewal today. Not planning a trip soon, but it expires in a few months. Guess I’m doing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just sent my passport off for renewal today. Not planning a trip soon, but it expires in a few months. Guess I’m doing it wrong.
My daughter got home from studying abroad in Europe and immediately went to the courthouse to get hers renewed because it expires in June. She went August 10th. They told her 12-14 weeks, but she did not pay for expedited service or anything. She's 20 and was smart enough to do that on her own. I only knew because she needed a check and she doesn't have actual checks. I don't even know what kind of person travels, literally for a living, and can't keep track of their documents.

Reactions: 17
Really rich of her to call other people terrible drivers when they've both filmed themselves driving while being totally distracted and not paying attention to the road.
Hitting kettle bells and driving after drinking all night at Disney or Universal...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.