The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she misplaced her social security card recently because she needed it for a legal document. I find there are very few things where the actual card is needed. So, another lie or she probably needed it because she has never memorized her SSN. Which would not be surprising.
I'm pretty sure you need it for DL because of Real ID at least that's how I'm reading this. I know if I lost mine I would be panicking beyond belief, especially with identity theft being very much a thing. Lord knows I grimace enough when I have to enter in partial information for an order I'm drafting. Though dumb ass probably would be giving away her number online if the super chats were good enough.

Reactions: 10
She mentions needing to make a special stop because she needed a strapless bra because her other strapless bras don’t work because she’s nursing a baby. Then we later see her wearing a tank top with her regular bra clearly visible and it’s not a nursing bra. Why does she keep lying about nursing?

View attachment 2466325

And why did they lie in their live recently? Somebody asked them if they had ordered the rivian yet and Tim tells them no. If they didn’t want to answer, they could’ve ignored the question. But instead they lie.

A few years ago, Jenn was asked in a live what her natural hair color is and she said red. So now it’s not? I think she’s doing this red color now to try to match Oliver since she did the blonde to match Jackson.

And wonderful. Let everyone know that you are taking a stomach virus on to a cruise ship. Idiots.

She looked and sounded like she had been crying in that segment in the car. What is she so upset about? Get a grip, Jennifer. There are people out there with real problems. Unless you are crying because you feel bad that you child is suffering and you’re doing nothing about it. Or you feel bad that you are such a let-down to your family. Yeah, cry it all out. But we know you are just crying because you thought for a second you might not get to go on your cruise. You are such a selfish witch.

And that Nissan driver is a better driver than you. Stop bullying people on the road.
I think she was making that scene about the Nissan driver to prove to Tattle that ShE ReaLLy Is aN AnXioUS DrIVeR You Guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear the next vlog will be titled, "Day trip to Miami in our new Rivian!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So are we sure which ship/dates they’re cruising? Is it this weekend? How many nights will Jenn spend sleeping in the comfy beds while poor Ollie cries in the nanny’s room? I wonder if they’re treating Tim’s parents?

Reactions: 10
So are we sure which ship/dates they’re cruising? Is it this weekend? How many nights will Jenn spend sleeping in the comfy beds while poor Ollie cries in the nanny’s room? I wonder if they’re treating Tim’s parents?
Saturday (tomorrow) for sure. It’s the 7 day on the fantasy! They’re doing the ROY O DISNEY suit again(3rd time). Just you know showing off their wealth or lack of debt I should say….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she was making that scene about the Nissan driver to prove to Tattle that ShE ReaLLy Is aN AnXioUS DrIVeR You Guys!!
Really rich of her to call other people terrible drivers when they've both filmed themselves driving while being totally distracted and not paying attention to the road.

Reactions: 19
They alluded to it being this week so that's what I'm thinking.

And isn't there a Margaritaville in the Miami area? I know they have stayed at that resort chain a lot so I wouldn't put it past them to stay there the day before departure or what not.

Reactions: 8
Saturday (tomorrow) for sure. It’s the 7 day on the fantasy! They’re doing the ROY O DISNEY suit again(3rd time). Just you know showing off their wealth or lack of debt I should say….
Did they say they were doing the Roy O Disney suite again?

Reactions: 6
Reminder for when the cruise series starts:
1000002650.png

I already think we can check a few of these off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we all know now the shade Jenn asked her hair stylist for is ‘Rivian Orange’. And just as ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So am I the only one that noticed that the Rivian was forest green? I thought they were buying an orange because that’s what the kid wanted and it’s “JenNs faVoRite coLoR”..Jesus Christ they lie about everything

I actually think it’s funny They ended up with a Rivian after that one Stan on the Facebook page told somebody up-and-down that “they were not getting that they absolutely decided against it and they knew that they decided against it”. You don’t know tit Stan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jenn asking for advice on X on what movie snacks she can get Jackson because *gasp popcorn is a chocking hazard! She’s really trying to pretend she is a caring mother isn’t she?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She 100% lied about it "recently expiring". I just checked the Driver's License statutes and they always expire on your birthday. Doesn't matter when you obtain the license, it expires 6-8 years after your last birthday on your birthday.
So a few months ago she was driving with an expired license?
They are such slobs....it's gross. I don't know anyone who doesn't know where these type of documents are.
She was completely manic in the Rivian.
By the way....in case
nobody knew....they are going on a cruise 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not that we needed more confirmation, but Jenn really is the most useless bleeping person on the planet. Also from everything I’ve read about Rivians I hope they don’t mind putting new tires on that bad boy pretty regularly.
---
Jenn asking for advice on X on what movie snacks she can get Jackson because *gasp popcorn is a chocking hazard! She’s really trying to pretend she is a caring mother isn’t she?
LOL the same lady who was giving her toddler whole grapes when he was like 2 JFC

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, everything is a choking hazard if you don't know how to use your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.