The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she was just using the passport to confirm ID and the license has been expired for awhile. She really had no reason to renew it if she wasn't driving and I wouldn't put it pass her to be driving to Publix without a valid license and for them to "save" money by not having her on the insurance.
It's just odd how she said her passport expired a few months ago, however her license expires almost a year ago and she emphasizes it JUST recently expired. Liarrrrr. Unless you consider 10 months ago recent. Just more tit she's spewing. And such a random thing to lie about when it can be easily proven it didn't happen that way.
Now we know she was driving with an expired license and potentially scamming their insurance company. Nice.

Reactions: 24
I just thought about something. If she realized in this video that her license was expired, was it expired at the time when she was attempting to drive a few weeks ago?
My money is on her license expiring on her last birthday, which was November.

I wish BB wasn't sick, but if he has to projectile vomit....please, please do it in the new "we are in denial about our actual financial situation" Rivian. :sneaky:
And by all means, take your projectile vomiting baby on a cruise ship. That sounds like an amazing idea, let someone else have to clean up the messes. I understand that it's reflux and not a contagious stomach bug, but still. That poor baby with useless piece of tit parents.

I could gave sworn in a live she said the Dr. gave him medication for his reflux.
I believe it was the last home vlog where she mentioned that he's taking reflux medicine. She didn't specifically mention a doctor, I believe. Also, after taking that medicine, if he's still screaming all night long where none of you are getting any sleep, it's time to call the doctor...not go on a 7 night cruise.

Tim is pressed that the passport office (where Jenn could obtain a same day passport) is in Miami. Not every state has one of these passport agency’s and Tim was bitching that every post office should offer same day passport services.

They could drive down to Miami and back same day. Sure, it’s not a quick trip but they got jack tit else to do. Or, better yet, if she wasn’t a useless piece of tit, she could drive herself down there if Tim had things he absolutely had to do.

These two are beyond infuriating.
I think with traffic, they could make it to Miami in 3 1/2-4 hours. That's not a hard trip to make. They have a nanny, J$ is at school, just go.

Reactions: 21
Okay so wait. My husband isn't home for me to check his FL license, but in California they expire on your birthday. Is it not the same in Florida? I could've sworn it was... then it would've expire last November or this November but not "just expired" either way.
Yep, always on your birthday, regardless of the date it actually gets processed/renewed. In CA I feel like they send a reminder it's expiring pretty far in advance. Likely in other states it's the same though of course that would require her to waddle out to 1) get the mail, 2) open the mail addressed to her and 3) bleeping read the GD mail.

I have a million things I need to keep track of and no one is coddling me or enabling me to keep track of those things for me. So I use my calendar and the Reminder app on my phone obsessively and that's just for my personal life. Amazing how that bleeping works. I just honestly can't even understand or comprehend being this bleeping useless and dysfunctional at almost 40 and not doing a damn bleeping thing to help herself. I just don't understand it at all. As someone with anxiety AND ADHD who is a grown bleeping adult, I've developed systems and strategies for making sure my bleeping ass remembers to fulfill my adult responsibilities. If I was her, I'd be so ashamed of myself and too embarrassed to brag about how dysfunctional I am at life. Ugh. It's not cute, it's just pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Holy tit she is going to put those giant melons & body in a strapless dress! Also - you’d be 3 sheets to the wind if you drank every time she said cruise.
She does not know how to dress for her body at all. A strapless dress with her arms and back rolls is not going to be a good look.
Source: I am close to Jenn’s age and have fat arms and larger breasts. I’d never subject myself to a strapless bra. They are uncomfortable and tend to bunch up. Her dress is probably not the correct size either.

Reactions: 22
Ginn: "we're not all going to be cars"

Well duh, I wouldn't expect you to dress up as anything but a dump truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if they actually had real jobs...she is so dopey...how does not know her passport as well as her driver's license have BOTH expired...adulthood is not for her! They will get their life back on track in October!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She mentions needing to make a special stop because she needed a strapless bra because her other strapless bras don’t work because she’s nursing a baby. Then we later see her wearing a tank top with her regular bra clearly visible and it’s not a nursing bra. Why does she keep lying about nursing?

IMG_2519.jpeg

And why did they lie in their live recently? Somebody asked them if they had ordered the rivian yet and Tim tells them no. If they didn’t want to answer, they could’ve ignored the question. But instead they lie.

A few years ago, Jenn was asked in a live what her natural hair color is and she said red. So now it’s not? I think she’s doing this red color now to try to match Oliver since she did the blonde to match Jackson.

And wonderful. Let everyone know that you are taking a stomach virus on to a cruise ship. Idiots.

She looked and sounded like she had been crying in that segment in the car. What is she so upset about? Get a grip, Jennifer. There are people out there with real problems. Unless you are crying because you feel bad that you child is suffering and you’re doing nothing about it. Or you feel bad that you are such a let-down to your family. Yeah, cry it all out. But we know you are just crying because you thought for a second you might not get to go on your cruise. You are such a selfish witch.

And that Nissan driver is a better driver than you. Stop bullying people on the road.

Reactions: 33
So how are they going to answer question #2 on the mandatory health questionnaire you have to fill out the morning of the cruise?

They are so good at lying, I imagine it's going to be super easy for them to just check "No" and not give it a second thought.

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 3.27.57 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Letting a passport expire with full well knowing that it needed to be renewed is so on brand for them. The State Department has been so significantly backlogged in passport renewals from COVID that it takes multiple months to get it back, and it's only gotten worse in the last few years. You figure they'd have at least looked when booking the cruise, but they were apparently so desperate to get out of the house that they're in the situation they're in now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This kitchen counter is so chaotic. Yes, please put the nasty backpack and murse you carry everywhere including public restrooms right there, for sure a good sanitary decision. Whoops, ignore the totally full shadowbox of corks! Must be from sparkling grape juice, of course!
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 12.28.07 PM.png

---
Letting a passport expire with full well knowing that it needed to be renewed is so on brand for them. The State Department has been so significantly backlogged in passport renewals from COVID that it takes multiple months to get it back, and it's only gotten worse in the last few years. You figure they'd have at least looked when booking the cruise, but they were apparently so desperate to get out of the house that they're in the situation they're in now.
For a "travel" channel, this is beyond an epic fail. That's like travel 101, especially for these cruise-obsessed dipshits.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So how are they going to answer question #2 on the mandatory health questionnaire you have to fill out the morning of the cruise?

They are so good at lying, I imagine it's going to be super easy for them to just check "No" and not give it a second thought.

View attachment 2466350
The only way they can answer no to that is if they lie. There is video evidence with date stamps of them talking about it being vomit and not just spit-up. But that won’t stop them from lying about it. Disney needs to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said her stylist didn't have time to finish styling her hair? Sounds like somebody showed up late to the appointment or booked the stylist for one type of appointment and then bombarded her with a bunch of other requests that had the stylist known, would have adjusted their schedule to allow for a bigger window to complete the work. Or her stylist got sick of her. Also seriously, why even bother pretending she was going to "edit" while sitting in a chair getting her hair cut? Seriously? She is a delusional compulsive liar.

Yeah Ginn you're totally right. It'll look even more amazing when you get your ridiculous orange spray tan!
Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 12.40.13 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like the cut and color itself is not the problem but it’s not right for Jenn’s face shape and skin tone. She has a lot of red in her face and the red she chose washes her out. Plus, red is a high maintenance color and she is too lazy and likely not knowledgeable on how to maintain a color like that.
Professional colorists know which reds to use for each particular complexion. I wonder just what level of capability this ‘ stylist’ has.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The backyard is such a cluster. So they don’t have a normal-height outdoor dining table after all this. In a backyard where they are allegedly going to entertain Tim’s family, including his blind father and mobility-challenged mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Professional colorists know which reds to use for each particular complexion. I wonder just what level of capability this ‘ stylist’ has.
This. I don't believe for one minute if he stylist is as highly wanted as she claims they are that they would let her color her hair that or say it was cowboy copper :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for her natural color I bet it is either really dark blonde or light brown. The eyebrows are super light minus the paprika so it may be more blonde than brown. Lil Sis clearly dyes her hair too but doesn't look near as awful as her set for life sister when it comes to hair. And she is so reading Tattle because several of us commented how she cannot get a color for the life of her that works on her hair. Here is an article about red hair and skin tones, J4D.

Reactions: 9
This “home vlog” was posted on 7/15/2023. Her license expired on her birthday of last YEAR! She knew her license was expired/suspended. Still drove then oppooooss admitted it was expired recently in todays home vlog…. You can’t make this tit up. They both aren’t fooling anyone. Eventually your lies will catch up.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My dad had to rush his once for work and it cost an arm and a leg and get it done and they were still not sure if it would be processed before he was suppose to go on his trip and that was either in the late 90's or early 00's. I know when I studied abroad I pretty much started the process on mine as soon as I signed up and was still sweating whether or not I'd get it in time and that was months out.
---
This “home vlog” was posted on 7/15/2023. Her license expired on her birthday of last YEAR! She knew her license was expired/suspended. Still drove then oppooooss admitted it was expired recently in todays home vlog…. You can’t make this tit up. They both aren’t fooling anyone. Eventually your lies will catch up.
Probably the real reason she only wanted to drive to Publix to avoid cops. And are you required to have a license to drive a golf cart in FL?

Reactions: 9
I'm praying nanny Rose is an older lady with a lot of childcare experience and commons sense. As a normal human being and a mother I'm so worried about Oliver getting covid or some other virus that run rampant on cruises. A 6 months old NICU baby's immune system is no match for some of the crap floating out there. Hoping Buddy doesn't bring anything back from the "kids club", actually the Bojos will be the Typhoid Mary's of the Disney Fantasy. He's obviously miserable because his DNA donors are selfish cunts who don't care enough about their miracle child's health over cruising for the 500th time.

Good luck trying to tell a 4 year old not to move in a costume that he's excited to wear and show off. Can they possible be bringing that contraption on the cruise? How many luggage carts will they need to bring all their crap to their suite? I want to watch the video for the tit show that it is but their faces and fake voices make me want to bang my head on the table

She said she misplaced her social security card recently because she needed it for a legal document. I find there are very few things where the actual card is needed. So, another lie or she probably needed it because she has never memorized her SSN. Which would not be surprising.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.