The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, the bangs do her no favors and the color while I think it might look better than the initial dye job does not suit her skin tone on any level. I think her stylist wants her and her stupid vlogging from the salon gone. I can't figure out what's worse the bangs or the color. I'm going with the bangs just because they make her look like one of those crazy religious zealots that tries to have every single book banned from the local library.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the baby’s reflux is that bad, to the point where he’s projectile vomiting, I think it’s time for a trip to the doctor to discuss some serious interventions.
100%! A baby doesn’t do that unless something is seriously wrong. I wonder how experienced nanny Rose is? Hopefully she can set them straight.
---
Yep, that costume ain't gonna last 5 minutes when Jackson actually gets to wear it. They freaked out when he started to take off in it when they had him try it on. I can totally picture him racing around the ship unhingedly bumping into anything and everything.
And he can’t sit down in it, can he?

Reactions: 5
Based on this video I think they’re going on the fantasy. They described reserving some golf thing for J and Dim said they do it on the Dream and Fantasy.
Same...she also mentioned if they were going to Remy or Palo for dinner one night, both of which are also on the Dream/Fantasy.

Reactions: 8
In addition to tracking her period, I think it’s time for Tim to start tracking her legal documents too.

Useless bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm also going on a cruise soon (next weekend) and need to dye my hair before I go. I'm going to dye it the cowboy copper Jenn wanted so badly, and I'mma do it myself for less than $20 and it will actually look great. Jenn's stylist absolutely bleeping hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Even Carrot Top doesn't approve!

I am tempted to watch this new vlog but getting so much quality commentary here I feel like I don't have to! Lol

Reactions: 11
Holy tit she is going to put those giant melons & body in a strapless dress! Also - you’d be 3 sheets to the wind if you drank every time she said cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Tim was able to completely make the costume all by himself (and run through about 50 hot glue sticks) and she still says she was too busy to edit?

Again, for the millionth time, how the duck does he put up with her complete uselessness?

Reactions: 28
I'm honestly actually mostly speechless. I can't even. I need these two useless bleeping turds to waddle into the ocean and not return. They're just disgusting and repulsive in every way imaginable.

These two bumblefucks don’t understand how powerful a US passport is. It lets you into a lot of other countries without applying for a visa, visas that people in other countries sometimes have to wait years for.

So yes, you can’t just show up at the post office the day before your 100th Diznee cruise and think they can just print one out for you.
Seriously. As someone who didn't get my citizenship until I was almost 19, it was a ridiculous privilege to finally be able to get a passport.

I'm just... dumbfounded that this witch lost her SSN card, let her DL expire without realizing it, and let her passport expire.

But phew, thank goodness they have a bleeping Rivian!!!!!

They're so out of touch with reality, they might as well be somewhere in outer space in another galaxy. I just can't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I have reflux as an adult and it's awful. Most days I am miserable, I'm even on meds. That poor babe, has no idea why he feels that way.
I have a friend whose child had reflux so bad as a baby he has lung damage! bleeping take him to the Dr you tit heads.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Okay so wait. My husband isn't home for me to check his FL license, but in California they expire on your birthday. Is it not the same in Florida? I could've sworn it was... then it would've expire last November or this November but not "just expired" either way.

Reactions: 16
Maybe she is thinking the cowboy for copper cowbody is Howdy Doody

Holy tit she is going to put those giant melons & body in a strapless dress! Also - you’d be 3 sheets to the wind if you drank every time she said cruise.
She's going to emulate Lauren Bobart in said dress. Sort of fitting since little sis could be Bobart's double.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay so wait. My husband isn't home for me to check his FL license, but in California they expire on your birthday. Is it not the same in Florida? I could've sworn it was... then it would've expire last November or this November but not "just expired" either way.
She 100% lied about it "recently expiring". I just checked the Driver's License statutes and they always expire on your birthday. Doesn't matter when you obtain the license, it expires 6-8 years after your last birthday on your birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
My guess is she was just using the passport to confirm ID and the license has been expired for awhile. She really had no reason to renew it if she wasn't driving and I wouldn't put it pass her to be driving to Publix without a valid license and for them to "save" money by not having her on the insurance.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It sounds like they have been lying about the Rivian because she wanted to do a special reveal video, but since she's so crappy at her job, that must be in the 5 (and counting) video backlog that she can't seem to find enough time to get off her fat ass to do.

I guarantee that there is no way at least some of the projectile vomit didn't get into her hair. Well, I guess if she hasn't washed it for days, what a little puke gonna do?

Reactions: 15
They say at the end that Jenn got barfed on. Not spit up, but chunky barf 🤢. They didn’t specifically say it was Big Baby. Could it have been J$? Are they taking a stomach virus on a cruise ship? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It sounds like they have been lying about the Rivian because she wanted to do a special reveal video, but since she's so crappy at her job, that must be in the 5 (and counting) video backlog that she can't seem to find enough time to get off her fat ass to do.

I guarantee that there is no way at least some of the projectile vomit didn't get into her hair. Well, I guess if she hasn't washed it for days, what a little puke gonna do?
To be fair you probably can't smell it with the smell of BO, cheap perfume, fish, and grease that emulates from her :sick: And isn't there a salon on the boat? I know it's likely 'spensive, BUT those two flex anyway so...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.