The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok..im only starting this one...but you're telling me you don't keep your passport, SS card and birth certificate all in one safe place??? Also, if you planned a trip where you would need your passport, wouldn't you make sure your passport was not expired?? Why would you wait until a few weeks before going to check everything???
How hilarious would it be if Nanny Claws hid or ditched those items as one final passive aggressive middle finger to Gin before she left for college?!? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, her hairstylist is blind, I'm convinced. Those bangs... how stupid is Jenn to walkout with hair looking like that and paid however much thinking she looks good. Phewwwww
---
B
They have seating outdoors for what, 9 people? Do they even know 9 people that would be willing to come over and hang out? The nanny and Mike don’t count since they are on the payroll.
But still no fence to protect their children 😊

Reactions: 16
They have a lot of plans for their outdoor area, too bad we have never seen them out there in the past. What happened with the pool fence? They’re not going to leave it that way are they? That furniture doesn’t fit, modular my butt! Did he say where they were going to put the fire pit? I give Jax 5 minutes with that costume on the ship before he crashes into a wall/person and dents the crap out of it. They only seem to get excited when they’re spending money. Jenn thinks this cruise is going to be some kind of epiphany, why is October going to be so different, she will still the the same incompetent editor.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just thought about something. If she realized in this video that her license was expired, was it expired at the time when she was attempting to drive a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 30
Tim is pressed that the passport office (where Jenn could obtain a same day passport) is in Miami. Not every state has one of these passport agency’s and Tim was bitching that every post office should offer same day passport services.

They could drive down to Miami and back same day. Sure, it’s not a quick trip but they got jack tit else to do. Or, better yet, if she wasn’t a useless piece of tit, she could drive herself down there if Tim had things he absolutely had to do.

These two are beyond infuriating.

Reactions: 25
And why do they do everything in the bleeping kitchen? I thought they had an area for crafting or she was babbling about it at one point.

Reactions: 10
I know why Jenn is excited to sleep on the cruise. They are not sleeping right now because Oliver has reflux and cries all night. She has deluded herself into thinking that he will sleep perfectly on the cruise because the ship will be rocking him.
In reality, she will sleep just fine because the nanny will be the one up all night with Oliver.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Based on this video I think they’re going on the fantasy. They described reserving some golf thing for J and Dim said they do it on the Dream and Fantasy.

Reactions: 9
I really have to wonder how much of what comes out of Jenn's mouth is true. I mean, if my 6 month was screaming for 3 hours straight, nothing would calm him down, completely inconsolable, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, I'd be either in the emergency room right then and there or at the doctor's office sitting outside their door waiting for them to open. She seems more upset that she's not getting a full 12 hour night sleep than her child's problem. If the child is really not sleeping much at all, is crying constantly and not eating, he needs medical attention...not an international journey on a cruise ship where you will have days where you cannot seek real medical care if he needed it. Surely they aren't that irresponsible. Right?
Came here to say exactly this after the new home vlog. She says he didn’t sleep at all the night before, which I’m sure is an exaggeration, but still, it must have been a looong time. My son developed silent reflux just like J was talking about at around 4 months. I did NOT let up at all with the doctor. Finally after messing with his formula, he started Zantac and it was like a miracle. Do they just like complaining about no sleep? Because letting your baby be miserable day after day is not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven't watched the vlog yet (but by how much of a train wreck it sounds, I'm gonna have to!), but how hilarious would it be if she DOESN'T get the proper documents in before the cruise and isn't able to go on it. Cruises absolutely won't let you on if your paperwork isn't 100% in order, there's no "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM" on a Disney cruise. She would absolutely throw a fit, refuse to allow Tim or ANYONE to go on it, and just ruin it for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And apparently she edits at the hair salon? WTF how is that even possible. No wonder her hair looks like tit and she looks like a Weasley reject.

And this is the trend she is babbling about. Not your hair, GinGin.

Also, no bleeping link to the stylist. Surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The kids are going to destroy the interior of that new car.
I wish BB wasn't sick, but if he has to projectile vomit....please, please do it in the new "we are in denial about our actual financial situation" Rivian. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
While they are talking about the spoiler for the costume J4D comments "Yeah, that's what I would do". THEN bleeping DO IT!!! She wanted so bad to make the costume, but isn't doing jack tit to actually make it.
And the barrage of those awkward kisses on Oliver, poor kid can't sleep and now he has to put up with that too.
There were also a few times when J4D made a comment and then looks over at Dim as if for reassurance and he doesn't react at all. Doesn't look like couple goals to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How does someone that has no job manage to be this fking useless, I don't get how you don't know when your passport is expiring when you use it this much, I'd understand if it was someone who hadn't used their passport in say 6 or 7 years etc but they are CONSTANTLY going places that would require it, it goes to show just how little she can be bothered to even LOOK at things, even I know when my passport is expiring an I last used it in 2019 cause when I did use it I you know fking looked at it an seen the dates

I really hope that paperwork gets messed up, or they leave it too late to get round to doing it an it fks things up for them, it would be hilarious if they got denied the cruise an someone caught footage of that, I'd love to see how they would cover that up if there was footage of her going bat tit crazy, see the stans try an defend something that was entirely their fault

Reactions: 19
These two bumblefucks don’t understand how powerful a US passport is. It lets you into a lot of other countries without applying for a visa, visas that people in other countries sometimes have to wait years for.

So yes, you can’t just show up at the post office the day before your 100th Diznee cruise and think they can just print one out for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, to the surprise of no one but the Trackers, the patio furniture didn't fit? And now it's "modular". Is that a fancy word for a cluttered mess?

I guess the outside needs to match the inside in that respect.
And the arrangement doesn’t make any sense now. They should have a conversation area with the sofa and chairs across from one another. Now everyone will be sitting 15 feet apart. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I could gave sworn in a live she said the Dr. gave him medication for his reflux.

Reactions: 9
Her hair is even more jarring when it cuts from her old hair straight to her new hair. And her bangs look uneven to me (maybe that's the style) But this super popular stylist really did it to her, didn't she. Maybe the stylist is trying to get rid of her as a client.

1695407589276.png

1695407642131.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.