The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, they are a personified train wreck. I have to think a lot of people watch to see what stupid thing they will do next. This video did not disappoint.

"If you are looking for a channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels this is it". Really?!?

No Passport

No Social Security Card

No Driver's License

No Job

Went to the Croc Store without checking the hours

Tim ALWAYS going to the school wearing a Muppets shirt

Handmade foam core costume for a 4 year old. Don't move around it in, Buddy!

Crowded furniture around the grill and they "haven't had a chance to use it'

Need new rugs around the grill.

Complaining to the manager about their tables.

Projectile vomiting child with reflux who never sleeps being prepared for a cruise. "The rocking ship will help him sleep"?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If the baby’s reflux is that bad, to the point where he’s projectile vomiting, I think it’s time for a trip to the doctor to discuss some serious interventions.

Reactions: 37
If the baby’s reflux is that bad, to the point where he’s projectile vomiting, I think it’s time for a trip to the doctor to discuss some serious interventions.
I have reflux as an adult and it's awful. Most days I am miserable, I'm even on meds. That poor babe, has no idea why he feels that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That baby definitely needs a doctor. My friend actually ended up going to a pediatric gastroenterologist for her baby’s stomach issues. But no let’s drag him on a cruise instead. Such overexplaining about the sleep too, like he is going to sleep better on the cruise because of the ship’s motion. I suspect even they know it looks a little crazy to be dragging this poor little baby on a week-long cruise right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yep, that costume ain't gonna last 5 minutes when Jackson actually gets to wear it. They freaked out when he started to take off in it when they had him try it on. I can totally picture him racing around the ship unhingedly bumping into anything and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t watched yet but regarding the passport, she is lucky they weren’t flying internationally. If your passport expires within 6 months, sometimes the airline will not let you board.

Despite failing at everything in life, everything always seems to work out for her. And she doesn’t appreciate it at all

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Maybe the Floridians here can help, but would she get an actual license by going into the DMV like that? In CA, DMV gives a temporary paper license until the real one is mailed. Would DCL accept that?

And Tim seemed a bit extra pressed that the special expedited passport office was all the way in Miami and not in his local post office. He really expects everything in the world to cater to their laziness.

Reactions: 25
Is it me or does he sit even closer to the wheel in the Rivian? That has to be not only uncomfortable, but dangerous.

And Jenn, you shouldn't be criticizing the Nissan driver who "doesn't know how to drive". At least that person drives.

She's going to link the hair salon and stylist down below...she doesn't. But based on where he's driving, it's no where near Lake Nona. So Tim drove all that way, dropped Jenn off, went home and folded clothes!!!!!, went all the way back to pick her up and is now driving home. That is the definition of insanity to me.

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 1.50.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe the Floridians here can help, but would she get an actual license by going into the DMV like that? In CA, DMV gives a temporary paper license until the real one is mailed. Would DCL accept that?

And Tim seemed a bit extra pressed that the special expedited passport office was all the way in Miami and not in his local post office. He really expects everything in the world to cater to their laziness.
Yes she would get her actual license same day. I just moved to Florida from New Mexico and New Mexico gives a temporary paper license and mails the actual license within 7-10 days.

In Florida, we walked into the DMV and left the same day with the actual license.

Reactions: 10
quick question (I haven't had the time to view yet) - do they still have the original Tesla?

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe that he still puts up with her lack of driving. He has to cart her fat ass all the way to the salon, go home to fold clothes and drive back to pick her fat ass up. And obviously the salon is nowhere near their house if they are on the I-4, right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Yes, we call it the Tax Collector here, which made zero sense to me when I moved here and drove past the "Tax Collector" twice in our search for the DMV. Anyway, you have to make an appointment, always and you walk in with your pile of documents and walk out with your actual plastic license in hand. Most of the time, you can renew online. When we moved two years ago, I had to go in and get the "REAL ID" version which required not only my license, my birth certificate and my marriage license for the name change. Even though my current license at the time had my married name on it. So I'm guessing that was the deal with Jenn.

Passports are currently taking like 14-16 weeks, so she better get on that renewal. And that's a pain in the ass.

Reactions: 10
How the duck do they function if they can't even do every day things not to mention check your feckin passport and keep that and your SSN card in a place for them? omfg

Reactions: 15
Well, starting it.

Ugh, the ID thing makes no sense. I am really betting on her license expiring years ago and not bother renewing it because of her "anxiety" or it was suspended for whatever reason-i.e. too many citations, etc.- and they didn't bother renewing it until recently. I think they added that bit in there in part because we were discussing here about the state of her license a few pages ago around the time this stupid thing was filmed.

And I'd be flipping out if I lost my SS card. Lord.

And perhaps we she add the stupid Rivian cost to the Wiki.

Though her being a fake person supports my SO's theory that they aren't real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
💩🤡 Today's vlog was a bleeping DISASTER.

Jenn's passport expired.
Jenn lost her ssn card (used it recently and can't find it in Ft Pampers).
Jenn's driver's license expired recently.

They are going on a cruise and all of the above is going on in this vlog. She is an absolute mess.

I love that she got a new license in this vlog, and her hair was all washed out blonde. Then she got that red headed mullet right after and looks nothing like she did on new driver's license day. 🤣

Oh, and they got so much furniture it didn't all fit and so now they have chairs everywhere. Per Tim, it's "modular." 😂😂😂
Did they film inside the DMV? Did she update her weight to what she actually weighs now or keep her weight as what it was on previous license?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have seating outdoors for what, 9 people? Do they even know 9 people that would be willing to come over and hang out? The nanny and Mike don’t count since they are on the payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1st
He spends all that time talking about backyard scenarios. Repeating himself over and over. Someone could be here grilling, someone could be here eating. Someone could sit here and have a morning coffee. Like he's trying to sell us on his new furniture. It was really weird. Are you trying to sell us your house, or are you just trying to convince yourself that all that furniture was worth it.

2nd
THE RIVIAN. Wow. All the back and forth talk about it and just weeks ago they said they hadn't bought it yet when previously saying they had, now all of a sudden here it is. And Jenns whole demeanor has changed. For someone with zero documentation before going on a cruise, why the duck are you so happy? She just thinks she is the queen of the world now. Tesla, Rivian, two miracle children, big house, remodeled patio. She's acting untouchable. She sure doesn't seem like a mom who is getting no sleep. She can't wait to get her hair and nails done, get all her new clothes, etc to go relaxxx.

3rd
Of course they didn't bother to check if the store was even open. What actual use are these people to people who watch their vlogs for information? They fly by the seat of their pants ALWAYS. Ah, and Tim saying we didn't plan anythingggg for this cruise. Like mentioned before, how clueless are they? Majority of the people going on these cruises aren't going on 3 or 4 a year, they want to go make the most of it. Who wants to watch these two go relax on a cruise and put out a couple of home movies about it?

4th
Over all, I just can't. They really are completely detached from reality. My jaw was on the floor the entire video. It's hard to even out all of my thoughts into words but I did my best haha.

Also LOL at Jenn insisting they make the costume themselves and she contributed nothing. Shows up at the end and tells him the spoiler doesn't look right 😂
How can one person be so useless.
I hope he changes what he wants to be for Halloween on the ship and throws a giant tantrum and refuses to wear it.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.