The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have the Rivian. 🥴 I knew it!!

I still think that was J's first week of school surprise they alluded to... 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tim is betting petty about the tables. Who gives a crap, no one will notice the "smashed pegs".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
💩🤡 Today's vlog was a bleeping DISASTER.

Jenn's passport expired.
Jenn lost her ssn card (used it recently and can't find it in Ft Pampers).
Jenn's driver's license expired recently.

They are going on a cruise and all of the above is going on in this vlog. She is an absolute mess.

I love that she got a new license in this vlog, and her hair was all washed out blonde. Then she got that red headed mullet right after and looks nothing like she did on new driver's license day. 🤣

Oh, and they got so much furniture it didn't all fit and so now they have chairs everywhere. Per Tim, it's "modular." 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Things I’m not surprised over:
1. They didn’t think to measure or plan any bit of the excessive amount of furniture purchased for the patio. The walkway in the grill area is cramped to make room for the furniture. They bought too many bar stools that are now crowded in the corner. It’s a cluttered disaster. Knew it.
2. Jen did absolutely nothing to do that costume for Jackson. Knew it. Yet she happily claims “WE” did it!!! While forcing Tim to do her vision for it. She didn’t even encourage Jackson to tell his dad “thank you” for building it for him.
3. They have the rivian after telling everyone they weren’t sure about getting it yet and that they hadnt done the deposit on it yet.
4. She’s a disorganised disaster, being chauffeured around because she has no passport, no ID, no SS card and forgot to pause their food subscription. Tim didn’t find it as silly and funny as she did. Aren’t moms supposed to be the ones holding it down? Not her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Tim is betting petty about the tables. Who gives a crap, no one will notice the "smashed pegs".
I noticed that. What a strange thing to complain about. My god. They aren’t even going to go outside.
---
So the kids are projectile vomiting and they are going on the cruise the next day. Nice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok..im only starting this one...but you're telling me you don't keep your passport, SS card and birth certificate all in one safe place??? Also, if you planned a trip where you would need your passport, wouldn't you make sure your passport was not expired?? Why would you wait until a few weeks before going to check everything???

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It irritates me to no end, that Jenn says her life is so busy and she cannot edit. Girl you have a nanny and don't have a full time job, sit down.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really have to wonder how much of what comes out of Jenn's mouth is true. I mean, if my 6 month was screaming for 3 hours straight, nothing would calm him down, completely inconsolable, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, I'd be either in the emergency room right then and there or at the doctor's office sitting outside their door waiting for them to open. She seems more upset that she's not getting a full 12 hour night sleep than her child's problem. If the child is really not sleeping much at all, is crying constantly and not eating, he needs medical attention...not an international journey on a cruise ship where you will have days where you cannot seek real medical care if he needed it. Surely they aren't that irresponsible. Right?
Now why would she go to the ER or the DR if she is writing down everything her adoring stans are telling her? There is no way in HE@@ if my child is that UPSET am I being a selfish B* and taking them on a cruise ship for 7 days. I would have to know what is wrong. But then again we are talking Trackerville here.

Reactions: 14
I know people lose things, but she lost her SSN card, let her passport expire and let her license expire? Wow.

And no Jenn, you were not meant to be a redhead. You look like tit with red hair, always have, always will. It absolutely does not go with your skin tone.

Reactions: 24
So, to the surprise of no one but the Trackers, the patio furniture didn't fit? And now it's "modular". Is that a fancy word for a cluttered mess?

I guess the outside needs to match the inside in that respect.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I know people lose things, but she lost her SSN card, let her passport expire and let her license expire? Wow.

And no Jenn, you were not meant to be a redhead. You look like tit with red hair, always have, always will. It absolutely does not go with your skin tone.
Uh, how did she even get her license? Per this she had to bring at least some documents to verify her ID and no passport and SSN I wonder what the hell she used. Ugh, I am going to have to watch this disaster later today.

Reactions: 11
She thinks her hair is on trend. No Hambeast it looks bleeping awful. Super cute? Nah.

And the bra shopping? You are too big to fit in your old ones not because you are nursing it’s because you are a lane whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok..im only starting this one...but you're telling me you don't keep your passport, SS card and birth certificate all in one safe place??? Also, if you planned a trip where you would need your passport, wouldn't you make sure your passport was not expired?? Why would you wait until a few weeks before going to check everything???
I'm not even halfway through and my head hurts. I would be absolutely mortified telling people that my life was as chaotic and disorganized as these people. I truly don't understand.

The whole ID mishap seems sus to me. When your license is about to expire, you get a thing in the mail. At least a month in advance, even if you can't renew online. So you are aware that your license is about to expire, even if you don't look at your license. Also, I'm almost positive...that your license expires on your birthday. I just checked mine and it does and my birthday is a holiday, so it's not even like, well it might be a few days before or after. I 100% did not get my license on my birthday or the month of December, I was originally issued in the month of September, when I moved here. I actually think her license expired in November, on her last birthday and she's just an idiot and sucks that badly.

Also, when you do the online check in for the cruise, you have to enter your passport information as well as a photo of your passport. So online check in is 30 days out...they should have noticed 20 days ago that her passport was expired. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Let's hope they don't have a medical emergency and have to fly home mid-cruise, because it is my understanding, without a passport, that's difficult. I'm sure the kids don't have passports anyway. Travel vlogging professionals.

The furniture, it just looks ridiculous back there. The barstools are too big for that counter. There are too many of them. The "coffee" area just overcrowds everything. And that teak is going to be a wreck because they aren't going to take care of it. Even under that stupid roof, the cushions are going to get wet and well, moldy, because we know they don't take care of their tit.

But hot damn, they have the Rivian....views are in the toilet, they absolutely suck at everything in life, but they have a shiny new expensive car to drive around in!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.