The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over her saying multiple times that they will show what it’s like to go on a cruise with a 6mo old. You’re bringing a nanny!!! For that baby!!! You’re not even really going on a cruise with a 6mo old because you’re probably not going to see him for more than maybe an hour everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Dim really was showing his true feelings when they talked about hiring an editor.
That whole segment on sponsorships was hilarious...."we get so many and we just turn them down"....sure Ginn
And when she was talking about other creators who have ads in their videos and that’s so weird to her because her and Tim come from the early days of YouTube where ads weren’t a thing. She said these creators should “just make a video!” Implying they should be making the videos without ads.
Is this witch really that dense? Jenn, you owe your lifestyle to ad revenue. Why is it okay for you to have ads but not other youtubers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
jin b like: sorry for the lack of uploads… we’ve been dealing with a lot of stuff from the in-house saboteur (i.g. covid, crying, colic, crawling-deficiencies) but we pinky promise to get back to what matters most… regular uploads.

I wonder if she’ll find a way to blame her hair on the baby? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t get over her saying multiple times that they will show what it’s like to go on a cruise with a 6mo old. You’re bringing a nanny!!! For that baby!!! You’re not even really going on a cruise with a 6mo old because you’re probably not going to see him for more than maybe an hour everyday!
Considering how she's planning to relax and sleep odds are he won't even sleep in their room.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Considering how she's planning to relax and sleep odds are he won't even sleep in their room.
Which is hilarious because that’s all she ever does.

Will this be cuntcierge with 999 cookies?

Also, will this be Ginn’s first cruise (in her own mind)?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If the Nanny #1000 is stuck with him & his colic / crying 24/7 , then odds are she exits stage left , when they return to shore 🤣

• Heart
And when she was talking about other creators who have ads in their videos and that’s so weird to her because her and Tim come from the early days of YouTube where ads weren’t a thing. She said these creators should “just make a video!” Implying they should be making the videos without ads.
Is this witch really that dense? Jenn, you owe your lifestyle to ad revenue. Why is it okay for you to have ads but not other youtubers?
I think she was referring to sponsored ads, not Adsense.

I bet Nanny Rose won't last long after the cruise. They have zero sense of what a nanny is supposed to do, and the hours, boundaries etc. I think Lyn was a bit of a pushover so she let it go on but I think many will clue in faster than her that going on a trip does not mean you are on the clock 24/7, carry all the suitcases and go down the waterslide with Ginn

Reactions: 21
So they specifically said Nanny 🌹 is Da Baby's nanny (imagine not having a bleeping job and yet each of your children having their own nanny), but Nanny 🌹 knows she's going to have to also take care of Buddy once he gets kicked out of the ship's babysitting service, right?

Reactions: 28
The Tim Tracker #147: How to go on a cruise with a 6 month old: Step #1, bring Nanny Rose! (we got a name in the Live Vid)
Jenn only outed Nanny Rose because she knows at this point no one would stick around after these MEGA vacations where Jenn expects the help to be available at any and all times her kids need care and she does not want to ruin her time by taking care of them. B took off after Hawaii(if she even lasted till the end), Lyn peaced out after the last Disneyland debacle… Jenn knows these Nanny’s limits and just keeps replacing them when they figure her out.

Reactions: 25
I think she was referring to sponsored ads, not Adsense.

I bet Nanny Rose won't last long after the cruise. They have zero sense of what a nanny is supposed to do, and the hours, boundaries etc. I think Lyn was a bit of a pushover so she let it go on but I think many will clue in faster than her that going on a trip does not mean you are on the clock 24/7, carry all the suitcases and go down the waterslide with Ginn
I doubt they are following any fair labor standards especially when it comes to their vacations. They probably justify overworking their employees by saying they are paying for their vacation as well. Yes, I'm sure watching OG Buddy throw Hot Wheels and roll in cruise germs is a vacation :rolleyes: The only reason Nanny Claws lasted as long as she did is because it was a summer job not her livelihood. Someone whose day job is 100% watching little bojos is going to bail as soon as they can.

Reactions: 24
A cruise vacation? Jenn needs a vacation from not working???
---
And if Willy from YITS, as incompetent as he is, can watch a baby full time, so can the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, and somehow they think Buddy 1 is read for the kids club. Yeah, we'll see when they realize he's not potty trained and he's throwing hotwheels at Pluto's head.

I wonder if she’ll find a way to blame her hair on the baby? 🤔
Easy. She plopped in the chair and babbled that she wants a more vibrant red and it’s crazy how easily the last one washed out! Then started talking about Oliver.
The stylist, who truly hates Jenn, thought Jenn was talking about Oliver the Disney character because after this many years, Jenn has never mentioned her kids names and she isn’t even sure if she has a second baby or finally got her bloat down a bit. She she whipped up Oliver and Company Orange, closed her eyes and cut Jenn’s hair and jump scare! You get that awful color and cut.

Like you guyyyyysssss. Can you believe she thought I was taking about the color of the cat!?!? And not my current least favorite kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's kind of amazing how this new 'do makes her look like she gained an additional 20 pounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Easy Halloween costume for Jenn with her new doo she's a shoe in for Cousin Itt

View attachment 2462813
---

Well, the their largest size is an XXL which equivalent to a US 20 and we all know they size very generously. I really don't even want to attempt to know what size she is or what size she thinks she is.
One things for sure, the size she is and the size she thinks she is won’t be the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We need a Wiki for their Nannies. I’m completely losing track.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.