The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whenever there is a vacation with Tim’s family, Jenn magically goes on a work slowdown.

Happened back in June with the AMI trip when she only posted 10 videos that month. Now she’s saying she’s slowing down until October…and what do you know, they are cruising with Tim’s parents this month.

What hell she must be to live with.
Again , it is his fault for not standing up to her ! He should just tell her that they are hiring an editor or he will refuse to film anything again 😮

Reactions: 18
Her bangs look like she cut them herself. They are that bad.

Jenn now:
1695253863176.gif

Jenn next week:
1695253930571.gif

I also wouldn’t trust a woman named Rose to take care of my son JACKson on a ship. She won’t make room in the raft (There was room on the door! 😂). And Rose’s may have the best intentions but not the best follow through.

1695253719370.gif
1695253730501.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, it would be. But you would have to go to the Clerk of Court for the county that the event occurred. So, they used to live in Seminole County and now they live in Orange County.

If you get a speeding ticket here and the court processes it, it's public record and goes on the clerk of court website. Don't pay your credit card bill and they take you to court? It will be on there. With all of the documentation about it. File for separation or divorce? Yup, it's out there.

You can get so much information from county court websites.

Here's an example, I was trying to find someone we all knew. NOT Tim/Jenn but this is Kyle Pallo. He got a speeding ticket for going 29 in a 20 back in 2020. On the website itself, this is just a screenshot, you can click on the little green file with the 9/24 date and you can see the actual ticket with all the information. He opted for Traffic school and completed it and paid the ticket. All public record.

If either Tim or Jenn had any sort of traffic citations, it would be out there. Now was there a close call...did something happen and they didn't get caught but got the tit scared out of them...I can't say. Neither has anything on their record.

View attachment 2462694
View attachment 2462695
One thought is if they have something it could be expunged or nondisclosed if FL has something similar to what's over here. I have also wondered if they did have any offenses if they would be in another county too. Especially since if they did have any offenses I bet they were likely in the early 20's. . Did Jenn even go to school in the Orlando area? I know over here a lot of the JP courts that handle traffic citations won't have their portals open online to the public it really varies county by county. I have theorized that her license may have gotten suspended from too many tickets or having a slew of failure to appears from citations, but at best that is a theory and if they are set for life they could easily pay the fines and license could likely be reinstated by now.

I could honestly care less if they drink or don't drink but they don't have to be so sanctimonious about it. Honestly, if these two yahoos were lecturing teenage me about the danger of alcohol I probably would need a liver transplant right now.

And I'll admit I thought her color looked better here. I don't think it's a good color for her but it looks better than the mud red it was previously. Personally, I think she should go back to the dark auburn she had around the time she had Prop One and cut a good chunk of the hair off so that it looks fuller, but apart from putting a bag over her head she's not going to look good. It's like putting lipstick on a pig with her.

Ugh. And that comment about him burping on the live. Really...they never fight? Maybe not-though I doubt it-but passive aggressive tit like that sure gets said a lot. Surprised she didn't comment about him having hot dogs with the dick.

Reactions: 6
I snorted when she said they could vlog what it's like to cruise with mobility issues cause Dim's mom had hip surgery.

HAVE THEY SEEN THEMSELVES WADDLE? They're going to be crawling on the floor by the time they're the same age as Dim's parents. Ginn will just be a giant blob (who "doesn't drink") and Dim's wrinkles will swallow his facial features, he'll have so many of them. He really will look like a shar-pei dog.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t mind the thought of Tim and Jen sinking into the ocean, but I am pretty sure Jen would push Rose and probably even her own kids off that door.

Reactions: 15
Plot twist: everyone pushes Ginn off the bow of the ship (which lightens the load of the ship of deadweight and bad juju so much, the ship almost starts floating on the water). Oops she must have had too much Mo-aaayyyyy. 🥴 Oh wait, she totally doesn't drink.

You know the witch totally was day-drunk at some point and had to watch Buddy on her own and fucked up again and he got hurt or traumatized or something or other. So now she pretends she totally doesn't drink. That cork collection that's almost full must have been curated by the Ft Pampers mice!

• Haha
Yum? She's going to call the people laugh reacting to a psycho fan post the weird ones... Wtf is wrong with people 😂
Screenshot_20230920_170734_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 9
Plot twist: everyone pushes Ginn off the bow of the ship (which lightens the load of the ship of deadweight and bad juju so much, the ship almost starts floating on the water). Oops she must have had too much Mo-aaayyyyy. 🥴 Oh wait, she totally doesn't drink.

You know the witch totally was day-drunk at some point and had to watch Buddy on her own and fucked up again and he got hurt or traumatized or something or other. So now she pretends she totally doesn't drink. That cork collection that's almost full must have been curated by the Ft Pampers mice!
I am pretty sure the non-drinking is somehow connected to her suspected drinking in utero and her allegedly still nursing Buddy 2 at this point :rolleyes: She'll probably drop it whenever she gets her next overpriced champagne brunch.

Reactions: 11
The look of panic on both Dim AND Ginn's face when his "zero proof cocktail" at Ohana tasted exactly like a whiskey sour according to Dim, like he thought it might actually have whiskey in it and like he wondered "does zero proof really mean zero?!?!"

That's not how someone (nor their partner) who "casually" quit alcohol just because of a "friend" would react.

Ginn can't imagine drinking and handling a toddler, but she also can't imagine changing her bleeping spicy greasy gassy crappy diet to help alleviate Da Baby's "severe" acid reflux.

She also can't imagine that a competent professional editor would just laugh at her amateur editing "skllls" and her thinking what she does is niche and that there isn't anyone competent enough to edit a lot of different material, including bleeping Disney vlogging content.

Again, the Dunning-Kruger effect is strong with that one in every aspect of her life. Responsible parents with babies who have acid reflux and no nanny still manage to function, Ginn. If she had a normal job, what would she do, take 2 weeks of PTO, even with a nanny, because Da Baby has acid reflux? Maybe at least use one of her useless days to take Da Baby to an actual doctor (oh wait, she doesn't drive), not take notes from stans on a chat. All she's been to Da Baby is a crusty Oscar Mayer bologna tit to suck on and now he's over it and she really is of no use whatsoever.
So true. My little one had really bad reflux the whole 1st year. We were constantly at the Dr and adjusting formula and whatnot. I never tried breastfeeding at all, so it wasn’t my diet. But it got bad enough that he was on adult-grade reflux meds by the time he was a year old. And then it just stopped when we switched to whole milk and quit all formula. But life didn’t stop. Me and my husband didn’t quit our jobs. We continued to go on with normal activities and did whatever possible to keep him comfy. I’m convinced that they don’t take him to the Dr at all. He should have had a helmet to fix his skull, obviously that didn’t happen. He needs the reflux taken care of with meds since his asshole of an incubator won’t change her diet. They are just the worst. And another bleeping cruise solely for a diaper crawl?!?! Wtaf 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Predictions for the next cruise:

1) Ginn gets a ridiculous sunburn.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 4.21.28 PM.png

2) Ginn revives her favorite gray tank top (while skipping leaving the ship at Nassau to say hi to their international black friend, DeezNuts)
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 2.42.17 PM.png

3) Ginn's chin fat starts to strangle her.
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 2.21.23 PM.png

4) Dim has a medical emergency due to too many boners over cartoon and furry booty butts.
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 3.35.39 PM.png

5) Ginn scares everyone with her fading lipstick (oh god, and with that hair and paprika brows, I'm sure she'll totally go for the bestest shade)
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 3.03.22 PM.png

Other predictions:
- Dim eats 673 pounds of bacon and 412 pounds of cookies
- They will mention the elevators about 7,924 times
- Buddy will pick up ringworm from rolling around on the floor that everyone walks on
- The princesses will be subjected to more awkward AF conversation with now 2 Bojan children who don't give AF about character greets
- Da Baby will be nonexistent most of the time (he's such a mood killer with the pooping and the crying, ya know?)
- Ginn will "accidentally" show way too much of Nanny Rose (will the next nanny be Nanny Dandelion?)
- Someone will get Covid but they'll never admit it
- Buddy will still be resistant to washing his hands with water that is warm enough

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2462744

2) Ginn revives her favorite gray tank top (while skipping leaving the ship at Nassau to say hi to their international black friend, DeezNuts)
View attachment 2462747

View attachment 2462749

4) Dim has a medical emergency due to too many boners over cartoon and furry booty butts.
View attachment 2462753

5) Ginn scares everyone with her fading lipstick (oh god, and with that hair and paprika brows, I'm sure she'll totally go for the bestest shade)
View attachment 2462760

Other predictions:
- Buddy will pick up ringworm from rolling around on the floor that everyone walks on
- The princesses will be subjected to more awkward AF conversation with now 2 Bojan children who don't give AF about character greets
- Da Baby will be nonexistent most of the time (he's such a mood killer with the pooping and the crying, ya know?)
- Ginn will "accidentally" show way too much of Nanny Rose (will the next nanny be Nanny Dandelion?)
- Buddy will still be resistant to washing his hands with water that is warm enough
Someone who is more talented than me should make tracker bingo cards for their upcoming cruise. Lol.

• Haha
I am pretty sure the non-drinking is somehow connected to her suspected drinking in utero and her allegedly still nursing Buddy 2 at this point :rolleyes: She'll probably drop it whenever she gets her next overpriced champagne brunch.
Oooh, I wonder if one reason she, the narcissistic attention-starved bleep that she is, didn't bother uploading a "vid" for Mother's Day, where they went to a brunch with their "gay might be contagious" friends/mannies, because it would have been too hard to edit out all the champagne and mimosas she imbibed as the "star" of the show.

Screen Shot 2023-05-14 at 8.14.04 PM.png

• Haha

View attachment 2462744

View attachment 2462747

View attachment 2462749

View attachment 2462753

View attachment 2462760

Other predictions:
I'm sure we'll get treated to some hideous Lily Pulitzer too. She was talking about getting her stuff on the sunshine sell today. I can only imagine what horrors she bought.

• Haha
Ok, so Jenn is sooooo excited to be going on their 666th cruise, so she can relax and sleep.WTF? This non employed, non driving, mother with a nanny, who burns subscription meals , occasionally edits, and lives in a nice (albeit filthy) house with a new pool deck, needs a bleeping vacation from her own sad life? Here’s a thought, if your so can concerned about “the baby’s” reflux, change your diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Dim really was showing his true feelings when they talked about hiring an editor.
That whole segment on sponsorships was hilarious...."we get so many and we just turn them down"....sure Ginn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No....freaking....way! This is a joke right?! It's a wig for Halloween right? I will say it again - do they ever look in a mirror? Never more convinced her hair stylist despises her.
View attachment 2462456
I love this haircut for Jenn!! It is what she deserves! And that look on her face tells us she has no idea how hideous she looks! Girl, you are the joke your hair looks like!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure we'll get treated to some hideous Lily Pulitzer too. She was talking about getting her stuff on the sunshine sell today. I can only imagine what horrors she bought.
How many sizes too small will they be 🤔
I love this haircut for Jenn!! It is what she deserves! And that look on her face tells us she has no idea how hideous she looks! Girl, you are the joke your hair looks like!!! 😂
The Stans all tell her they love it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit late but I had a jump scare earlier when their livestream came up on YT , I genuinely thought Tim had chucky on as a special guest! What on earth possessed her to do that with her hair?? She looks like Garth from Waynes world!
garth.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Easy Halloween costume for Jenn with her new doo she's a shoe in for Cousin Itt

giphy.gif

---
How many sizes too small will they be 🤔

The Stans all tell her they love it 🤮
Well, the their largest size is an XXL which equivalent to a US 20 and we all know they size very generously. I really don't even want to attempt to know what size she is or what size she thinks she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.