The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That backstory about Tim's reason for not drinking seems unnecessarily complicated. That's the kind of story one makes when they're trying to lie about the real reason, especially when he gets so panicked when there's even a bit of alcohol in a food item.

Also, collecting corks of all things and keeping them in the kitchen, of all places? I know they're allergic to telling the truth, but come off it. At least come up with something believable.

I don't drink, but I am not THAT anal about alcohol in my food (barring those chocolates with alcohol in it. I think those things are ick). I don't like being around bars as I hate the culture and drunk people. But alot of people don't being in/around bars, even people I know who do drink.

I have alot of friends who are active members of AA. They like telling people as they are proud of their progress and I am proud of them. Part of recovery is to admit having a problem. It makes me wonder if Tim has family members who have alcohol or other substance issues and won't get help. Maybe he needs to Al-Anon to work through any issues he has to family/friends and learn how to cope with it.

Reactions: 11
With the amount of nannies they go through surely at one point they will hire a troll nanny that will let them down a hour before they are due to embark on a cruise, I'd actually watch those vlogs just to see the absolute tit show it would be if they had to cruise without a nanny an be forced to watch their own kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
With the amount of nannies they go through surely at one point they will hire a troll nanny that will let them down a hour before they are due to embark on a cruise, I'd actually watch those vlogs just to see the absolute tit show it would be if they had to cruise without a nanny an be forced to watch their own kids

Speaking of the amount of nannies they go through. How do you book a person 3 months out (give or take) if you don't even know if nanny claws, rose, bubba, Mike, etc. will be working for them? Then you have to make sure they have a passport. I wonder how many only sign up to work for them just to go on a cruise knowing they will pay for it and then leave? I am not sure how fun that will be. But still........................

Down side if someone did that, as much as I think TTT are dumbasses, that is alot of money to lose, unless they buy travel insurance (granted I am not sure if they'd lose the money or they give them a credit for another cruise they really don't need to take).

If one of us worked for them I wonder if they'd even believe our constructive criticisms (that they would take as insults) and they'd fire us within the 1st hour. Like telling them to get Jackson speech therapy, stop with the nannies and be actual hands on parents, stop with eating hot dogs, burgers and cook actual food (and stop with putting an IPad in front of Jackson while he is eating), etc.

Reactions: 12
No....freaking....way! This is a joke right?! It's a wig for Halloween right? I will say it again - do they ever look in a mirror? Never more convinced her hair stylist despises her.
View attachment 2462456
I think she's trying to recreate her Twitter profile picture from 10 years ago with this.
No....freaking....way! This is a joke right?! It's a wig for Halloween right? I will say it again - do they ever look in a mirror? Never more convinced her hair stylist despises her.
View attachment 2462456
I think she's trying to recreate the look from her Twitter profile picture from, like, 10 years ago...

Spoiler alert, it's not working.

1695297308394.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Speaking of the amount of nannies they go through. How do you book a person 3 months out (give or take) if you don't even know if nanny claws, rose, bubba, Mike, etc. will be working for them? Then you have to make sure they have a passport. I wonder how many only sign up to work for them just to go on a cruise knowing they will pay for it and then leave? I am not sure how fun that will be. But still........................

Down side if someone did that, as much as I think TTT are dumbasses, that is alot of money to lose, unless they buy travel insurance (granted I am not sure if they'd lose the money or they give them a credit for another cruise they really don't need to take).

If one of us worked for them I wonder if they'd even believe our constructive criticisms (that they would take as insults) and they'd fire us within the 1st hour. Like telling them to get Jackson speech therapy, stop with the nannies and be actual hands on parents, stop with eating hot dogs, burgers and cook actual food (and stop with putting an IPad in front of Jackson while he is eating), etc.
It makes me wonder if they are taking on collage kids so they can underpay them an tell them that it's a low wage because of the benefits they are getting with cruises an staycations since collage kids are not going realise that that's not how it works, have they ever had a older nannie? Like mid 30s up, they always seem quite young to me, it could also explain why they never hang around for long since most might just take a short few months for some money when school is a bit on the quieter side an theres no exams, an that way the slackers know they aren't staying for long

I also think they are quite heavy on the rules with nannies an having them tell them how their kids are is probably one of the rules where they aren't allowed to say anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they also had them sign something where they aren't allowed to talk about them anywhere

Reactions: 11
It makes me wonder if they are taking on collage kids so they can underpay them an tell them that it's a low wage because of the benefits they are getting with cruises an staycations since collage kids are not going realise that that's not how it works, have they ever had a older nannie? Like mid 30s up, they always seem quite young to me, it could also explain why they never hang around for long since most might just take a short few months for some money when school is a bit on the quieter side an theres no exams, an that way the slackers know they aren't staying for long

I also think they are quite heavy on the rules with nannies an having them tell them how their kids are is probably one of the rules where they aren't allowed to say anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they also had them sign something where they aren't allowed to talk about them anywhere
I got the impression that Nanny Bea was older. Not grandma old, but older. She didn't last long at all but she also seemed to require time to herself on that Aulani trip. Selfish woman! I think in between Bea and Jess there were countless babysitters, but not anyone full time. I don't even think Jess was necessarily full time--more of can you do this and that this week? Next week I need you here, here and here. It seems like Rose is more of a full time Nanny to me but exclusively for O$.

Personally, at any age, I would not want to work with children and have both of their parents looking over my shoulder the majority of the day. It would creep me out. Not that I would do anything even remotely inappropriate, but I'm sure, especially Jenn, is non stop micromanaging and interrupting. I always imagined Nanny Lyn "educating" J$ and Jenn sitting there interrupting her the entire time the way she does to Tim.

Reactions: 25
They went on a cruise with just OG Buddy last year when they were between nannies and they were miserable. It was great.

Reactions: 29

They might not realize that some college kids have their own kids (already married or life happens and they are single parents and maybe they have their parents looks after their kids while they work for TTT, so they get some extra money. Chances of that is probably slim, but it could happen) or have experience looking after kids (younger siblings, cousins, nieces or nephews). So they can come with actual child care experience. I'd love to see a 20 year old tell them how to raise their kids or just go behind their back and just do what is right vs. what they tell them to do.

I think the person going on this cruise is probably not a college kid as school just started in the US for College/University two weeks ago. If it is a younger person they probably are taking a gap year or semester off to earn some money or someone trying to figure out what they want to do with their life.

I am watching the beginning of the live as I watched live from maybe the 2/3 point. So I missed this part yesterday. Why the F would you not take a baby on a cruise when it is "cold?" I just check the temp's for Anchorage, AK. The highs are in the high 40's (9C) to lower 50's (10C). How do babies born in AK ever survive when it is actual winter! :rolleyes: I guess every place it is really cold in the world, like in Siberia there are no babies born between Nov and early April or when it is considered "warm" for those areas.

I guess it is cold for someone from FL. Golly gee wizz willikers Will Robinson.

Reactions: 14
I think she's trying to recreate her Twitter profile picture from 10 years ago with this.

I think she's trying to recreate the look from her Twitter profile picture from, like, 10 years ago...

Spoiler alert, it's not working.

View attachment 2463428
She obviously loves this picture of herself. Oof. Agree though, I'm betting she showed her stylist this pic and said do that again.

Reactions: 16
I am watching the beginning of the live as I watched live from maybe the 2/3 point. So I missed this part yesterday. Why the F would you not take a baby on a cruise when it is "cold?" I just check the temp's for Anchorage, AK. The highs are in the high 40's (9C) to lower 50's (10C). How do babies born in AK ever survive when it is actual winter! :rolleyes: I guess every place it is really cold in the world, like in Siberia there are no babies born between Nov and early April or when it is considered "warm" for those areas.

I guess it is cold for someone from FL. Golly gee wizz willikers Will Robinson.
I laughed at that part as well. When DCL Alaskan cruises are offered, it's pretty warm in Alaska. Mid 60s/Low 70s. That's cool for us, but not too cold for children. Does Tim think the cruise ships travel in the summer through Alaska in sub zero temperatures? The Wonder just went into dry dock because they are done with Alaska for the season. He's an idiot.

I laughed at that part as well. When DCL Alaskan cruises are offered, it's pretty warm in Alaska. Mid 60s/Low 70s. That's cool for us, but not too cold for children. Does Tim think the cruise ships travel in the summer through Alaska in sub zero temperatures? The Wonder just went into dry dock because they are done with Alaska for the season. He's an idiot.
But I thought they were the premier travel channel? They do a 10 miles radius in Florida, Disneyland, DCL Caribbean and Aulani. Whoops!

Dim is psychotic about weather. Truly off his rocker. I’m doing Alaska next year. After much reviewing princess was the choice. DCL was 2-3x the price of a princess suite so for us, a no go even though Minnie in a Parka still almost won out. It’ll be colder than the mid-Atlantic when we go but it’s called doing research and being prepared. Obviously humans live in Alaska year round so we’ll be fine but clearly Dim would freeze to death. Dim and Ginn simply cannot do research so Alaska is scary for them.

We know nanny Rose is going to at least have Oliver with her in the room at night, I would say J$ too but we all know the brothers can't be too close to each other 🙁 If I knew my NICU baby still wasn't sleeping well and crying at night I would never be able to sleep in another cabin cuntcierge suite, that overwhelming maternal urge to comfort my baby wouldn't let me do it. They really are the worst

• Sad
Reactions: 19
But I thought they were the premier travel channel? They do a 10 miles radius in Florida, Disneyland, DCL Caribbean and Aulani. Whoops!

Dim is psychotic about weather. Truly off his rocker. I’m doing Alaska next year. After much reviewing princess was the choice. DCL was 2-3x the price of a princess suite so for us, a no go even though Minnie in a Parka still almost won out. It’ll be colder than the mid-Atlantic when we go but it’s called doing research and being prepared. Obviously humans live in Alaska year round so we’ll be fine but clearly Dim would freeze to death. Dim and Ginn simply cannot do research so Alaska is scary for them.
From what I've read the other cruise lines do Alaska better because they go places that DCL can't go. Plus DCL is outrageously expensive.

Reactions: 12
I think any nanny they hire will very quickly wonder what their role is. Nannies are nearly always hired by families who work full time, maybe even from home. How quickly will nanny Rose realise just how much time the trackers spend at home doing absolutely nothing? If I were nanny Rose I would very quickly feel resentful at lazy people who can’t be bothered to look after their own kids watching me all day. You couldn’t pay me enough to do that job even though I’ve brought up 3 of my own kids and know more about being a mother than Jenn will ever know. Nanny Rose will be gone before the end of the year.

Reactions: 17
This whole situation with BB is breaking my heart. How selfish can you be (okay, I know we are talking trackholes here) but in any case, if your child is upset and fussing for this amount of time then it's time to visit the doctor to have him looked at. It's obvious that something is not agreeing with him, whether it's J4D's spicy diet or maybe it's the formula. And all you can talk about is this upcoming cruise - what is wrong with you!!!! I have never been on a cruise but if BB is crying at night as much as they say he is will this not disturb the other passengers? And how can J4D's make a statement like she is looking forward to 'relaxing and sleeping' - again, what is wrong with you???? There is something bothering your child you asshat - pawning him off on Nanny#???? is just wrong in my opinion. But then again, I really wanted children and I love each of them to the moon and back. That's the difference here. And I'm going to state it once again bc in my mind it's fact - J4D's does not have a maternal bone in her ever loving growing body. This angers me to no end :mad: :mad: -

And J4D's since we all know you read here more than you take care of your 2 miracle children - the new hair looks great - NOT!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I want to make the 6 hour trip and hug BB and take him to a doctor myself. And I will leave this rant with - WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??????

Reactions: 21
Forgive me if I've missed it, but is there a Nanny going along for J$ in addition to Nanny Rose for baby Oliver? If they think pawning a 6 month old off and dealing with the wild and crazy 3 year old is going to make their cruise less hectic they're bleeping delusional lmao

Reactions: 15
Forgive me if I've missed it, but is there a Nanny going along for J$ in addition to Nanny Rose for baby Oliver? If they think pawning a 6 month old off and dealing with the wild and crazy 3 year old is going to make their cruise less hectic they're bleeping delusional lmao
No other Nanny was mentioned, although Tim's family is coming along and Tim mentioned signing J$ for the kid's club, so I'm sure he will be there most of the time. Provided he can handle the hot water to wash his hands. :rolleyes:

They specifically mentioned Tim's parents, so I'm not sure if Adam and the fam are coming along as well. The way Tim mentioned how his father likes to knock on the door at 6am to go sit on their balcony leads me to believe this is another Walt/Roy suite bucket list cruise.

• Wow
I agree, there's something not quite right there with the way he acts around weather, between the not wanting to go anywhere cold an bitching about it being cold in Florida in winter (when the likes of me would still find that warm compared to what we get here) to the refusing to be out in rain, it would be laughable if I didn't think there was some real mental problem with him about it, am looking at taking my neice to Lapland for "Santa" it will be around -12/-15 but am sure we will survive since I know how to wrap up an keep us warm in the proper clothing

From what I've read the other cruise lines do Alaska better because they go places that DCL can't go. Plus DCL is outrageously expensive.

I get living in FL or East Coast in general it is alot easier to go Island cruise (either out of FL or other places like VA Beach or Charleston or New England cruise out of Boston I think it is). So the people I personally know who have been on an AK cruise LOVED it. Not sure if it is because it is a change vs. going to Jamaica or other island or because Island stuff is so over saturated that going to AK is a nice change. Either way I've heard nothing but good things vs. some of the stuff I've heard about island stuff (still good, but it is like getting 100% on a test vs. 91%. Still A's, but 100% is alot better of course than a 91%).

So bringing a Nanny will let them show more stuff? Like what? We all know you will be going back the same Cay AGAIN.

We all know you won't go to see the shows unless it is a corporate shill show, because you can't film it.

We all know you will film breakfast 1, breakfast 2, 11sey's, brunch, lunch, dinner, cookies, ice cream and all other snacks.

Watch Tim fake another 5K.

A 20 minute room tour showing the USB's that could be done in 4 minutes as it the same room you've shown 5 times before.

We all know you will complain about something. This time about how BB is not crawling.

We all know the next time you go on the cruise hoping BB will surely win the baby race he will be walking and won't be allowed to compete assuming they won't go on another on until lets say Jan (which OK he might be crawling. I'd love him really duck up their plans and be walking by then). Then complain that BB lost, LOL.

We all know that Tim will do a tour of the ship while Jenn (should I say Nanny) is putting the kids down for their bedtime (at 7pm, when Jackson should be allowed to stay up) so he (and only he) can do a creepy meet and greet of Capt. Mickey and Capt. Minnie and Sailor Goofy, like he's done on all the ships and resort stays. Granted Jackson seems creeped out by the meet and greets. So he is not missing anything there

They are on woopeate.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.