The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a cruise to places they haven't gone before and they have absolutely zero plans to get off the ship except for Castaway Cay. Really, what's the point? Tim mentioned they might get off the ship and walk around the port area? What? Can you really experience a new place by walking around the port area? Travel vloggers who don't even really travel.

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 9.47.13 AM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree, there's something not quite right there with the way he acts around weather, between the not wanting to go anywhere cold an bitching about it being cold in Florida in winter (when the likes of me would still find that warm compared to what we get here) to the refusing to be out in rain, it would be laughable if I didn't think there was some real mental problem with him about it, am looking at taking my neice to Lapland for "Santa" it will be around -12/-15 but am sure we will survive since I know how to wrap up an keep us warm in the proper clothing

Maybe they can finally use their cold weather stuff they got from the Columbia outlet store they got in Jan for the one day in FL they might actually need a puffy jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand WHAT makes stans tune in for every vlog, I watch some other people on yt, mostly gamers or review things an even then at times I'll get bored of something an turn it off after a few mins or I'll look at the title an not bother, there isn't anyone I watch where I've watched every single vlog they have put out there an 99% of the time it's totally different things they are doing/talking about but yet the slackers literally do the same exact tit everytime an you got stans tuning into it an praising them for it

An yet WE are the "unwell"

Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell me why do they need a nanny? They don’t do anything, but make videos and Tim does most of that. Here’s a thought while Tim is filming. You take care of the baby and Jackson Jenn. Then when Timmy comes back, you can edit the videos. I know this sounds like I’m a genius for thinking of this, but you complete morons don’t need a nanny it’s called parenting. Do us all a favor and please do not have any more children because you can’t handle the two that you have. You were blessed with two children that you can’t even take care of and there’s people in this world that want kids so bad and can’t have any. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
From what I've read the other cruise lines do Alaska better because they go places that DCL can't go. Plus DCL is outrageously expensive.
This. We’re looking into an Alaskan cruise for 2025, and already decided we won’t sail with DCL. It’s double the price.

Reactions: 10
It appeared that something happened the last trip to AMI with family. They packed up and came home early mysteriously. Can't pack up your tit and ditch on a ship. I would be TICKED if I had a cabin next to them and a fussy baby cried for hours every night. Is she exaggerating this to get sympathy points? Probably. But still. Wonder if neighbors would pound on shared wall to make a point? And it's a coin toss if they would passive aggressively tell the story to gaslight their stans into outrage on their behalf or keep it under wraps.
They are thinking this trip is going to be the same as the others. News flash, the difference having a second kid is coming with you on this trip. Dragging the babysitter along isn't going to change that. I can't wait for this train wreck to happen. Nothing is going to go well for them. J$ won't go or will get kicked out of the Kid Zone, will frustrate the crap out of Dim with not being able to snorkle, the baby will be with them (nuff said there), Gin is still...well her. They are delusional if they think this is going to be like the other cruises they have taken. They are miserable in Florida, they will be miserable human beings on a damn ship.

Reactions: 23
Something that hasn't been mentioned yet from the live is when Ginn said she recently found out that DCL staff will "make baby food for you" on the ship. They'll puree whatever veggie/fruit you want that they have onboard. She was so surprised to learn about it and thought it was the greatest thing ever because she had been "stressed" trying to figure out how she was going to take enough baby food for "The Baby" with the 47 other pieces of luggage they'll have.

(Never mind that packing and preparing for her TWO miracle children should have been her priority, before worrying about everything she wanted to pack for herself so she could SLEEP and RELAX the whole time (like she does every day). And never mind that the last thing those kids need is to be dragged around on yet another pointless "vacation," especially a barely six-month-old NICU baby who is possibly still sick from who knows what, and who is dealing with reflux so severe that he is barely sleeping or eating. Ginncubator needs Cuntcierge, babaaayy!!)

Anyway, after she talks about the cruise and baby food, someone in the livestream weirdly comments that they still eat baby food as an adult...?? Ginn then takes that opportunity to laughingly note that OG Buddy wants to eat "The Baby's" baby food (which isn't surprising since he clearly still is not adjusted to his brother and wants all of his parents' attention, and he thinks anything that belongs to his sibling should be his). But do his sperm and egg donors tell him that the food is for "The Baby," and he ate it when he was a baby himself, and he has "big boy" food of his own to eat, and the baby food probably wouldn't be good to him anyway?

Of course not. Parents of the Year laugh at his request and then let him have some of the baby food. Because telling the hellion you've created "No", ever, in his life? What is that??!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The look of panic on both Dim AND Ginn's face when his "zero proof cocktail" at Ohana tasted exactly like a whiskey sour according to Dim, like he thought it might actually have whiskey in it and like he wondered "does zero proof really mean zero?!?!"
I'll admit that I've had some of the Zero Proof cocktails at Disney. I'm going through chemo and I'm not supposed to drink alcohol but I will say that those Zero Proof Cocktails can taste exactly the same as the real thing without any of the buzz. I've found a couple of brands of "Zero Proof" whiskies and other types of alcohol (Lyre and Ritual are two particularly good brands). The look, the taste, and the aromatic notes do trick your senses into thinking you're having a drink. My favorite was a London Dry at Citricos that was difficult at best to differentiate from a real gin & tonic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did they say 7 day cruise or are we just speculating based on potential departure dates? Would they go to Fort Lauderdale to go on a cruise?

Reactions: 8
Some fodder for the wiki:
Ugh, I couldn't make it through that nonsense. They really haven't gotten any better at this whole "vlogging" thing, have they? And what was up with her high pitched whine and the baby talk voice back then? :sick:

Reactions: 11
Did they say 7 day cruise or are we just speculating based on potential departure dates? Would they go to Fort Lauderdale to go on a cruise?
I'm speculating based on what Tim said in the live. He specifically mentioned that J$ was tall enough to ride the Aqua DUCK, which is on the Fantasy and the Dream. The Aqua Mouse is on the Wish.

He also mentioned portS when talking about not having shore excursions and just getting off the ship and maybe just exploring the port area. I think if they were going to Nassau, he wouldn't have mentioned that at all. Poor Deezy or whatever his name is.

The Magic is currently sailing out of Miami and this weekend's cruise is a 3 night Nassau/Castaway Cay. I do not think they would drive all the way to Miami with an infant and a (not) toddler to do the same 3 night on an "old" ship that they could take on the amazing and wonderful brand spanking new Wish for the same itinerary.

The Wonder just entered dry dock in Vancouver and the Dream is sailing back to NY from Europe this week.

I might be wrong, but my money is on Saturday's Fantasy. And yes, I know I'm weird that I keep up with such things. 😂

Reactions: 20
I think she's trying to recreate her Twitter profile picture from 10 years ago with this.

I think she's trying to recreate the look from her Twitter profile picture from, like, 10 years ago...

Spoiler alert, it's not working.

View attachment 2463428
Even this photo from years ago was photoshopped....she didn't really look like that then ....and most definitely doesn't look like that now!

Reactions: 16
Can someone please tell me why do they need a nanny? They don’t do anything, but make videos and Tim does most of that. Here’s a thought while Tim is filming. You take care of the baby and Jackson Jenn. Then when Timmy comes back, you can edit the videos. I know this sounds like I’m a genius for thinking of this, but you complete morons don’t need a nanny it’s called parenting. Do us all a favor and please do not have any more children because you can’t handle the two that you have. You were blessed with two children that you can’t even take care of and there’s people in this world that want kids so bad and can’t have any. 🤬🤬
According to the stans.
"She spends hours a day editing videos for us, plus making meals and yes they have a nanny, but only when they go out or she's working. I live in the Orlando area and have met them several times, they're very down to earth normal people who live extremely busy lives."

These are all very valid reasons as to why two people with essentially no job need a nanny. The hours it takes her to edit their boring videos of which they've only had a handful this month... two kids is a LOT you know. That's a lot of meals to be making. And when your husband is gone at work all day long at his one (even this is debatable) job it's just a lot for one Mama 😔 we should be greatful for the masterful videos they out out there for us all to enjoy when they have all that going on. And if you disagree you're a jealous, unwell hater feel free to exit stage left.

Did I channel my inner Stan well enough? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm speculating based on what Tim said in the live. He specifically mentioned that J$ was tall enough to ride the Aqua DUCK, which is on the Fantasy and the Dream. The Aqua Mouse is on the Wish.

He also mentioned portS when talking about not having shore excursions and just getting off the ship and maybe just exploring the port area. I think if they were going to Nassau, he wouldn't have mentioned that at all. Poor Deezy or whatever his name is.

The Magic is currently sailing out of Miami and this weekend's cruise is a 3 night Nassau/Castaway Cay. I do not think they would drive all the way to Miami with an infant and a (not) toddler to do the same 3 night on an "old" ship that they could take on the amazing and wonderful brand spanking new Wish for the same itinerary.

The Wonder just entered dry dock in Vancouver and the Dream is sailing back to NY from Europe this week.

I might be wrong, but my money is on Saturday's Fantasy. And yes, I know I'm weird that I keep up with such things. 😂
I want to say they have mentioned that the Fantasy is their favorite ship, but take that with a grain of salt because we know how often their opinions change must like their first cruises, first car washes, first nanny, etc.

And I want to say they were also bitching about three day cruises when their Wish cruise got delayed because of that storm last year.

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet from the live is when Ginn said she recently found out that DCL staff will "make baby food for you" on the ship. They'll puree whatever veggie/fruit you want that they have onboard. She was so surprised to learn about it and thought it was the greatest thing ever because she had been "stressed" trying to figure out how she was going to take enough baby food for "The Baby" with the 47 other pieces of luggage they'll have.

(Never mind that packing and preparing for her TWO miracle children should have been her priority, before worrying about everything she wanted to pack for herself so she could SLEEP and RELAX the whole time (like she does every day). And never mind that the last thing those kids need is to be dragged around on yet another pointless "vacation," especially a barely six-month-old NICU baby who is possibly still sick from who knows what, and who is dealing with reflux so severe that he is barely sleeping or eating. Ginncubator needs Cuntcierge, babaaayy!!)

Anyway, after she talks about the cruise and baby food, someone in the livestream weirdly comments that they still eat baby food as an adult...?? Ginn then takes that opportunity to laughingly note that OG Buddy wants to eat "The Baby's" baby food (which isn't surprising since he clearly still is not adjusted to his brother and wants all of his parents' attention, and he thinks anything that belongs to his sibling should be his). But do his sperm and egg donors tell him that the food is for "The Baby," and he ate it when he was a baby himself, and he has "big boy" food of his own to eat, and the baby food probably wouldn't be good to him anyway?

Of course not. Parents of the Year laugh at his request and then let him have some of the baby food. Because telling the hellion you've created "No", ever, in his life? What is that??!
I halfway suspect OG Buddy would try to drink some toxic milkshake as well and that she might let him... :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So they are pulling Buddy out of school for a week so they can have their well deserved relaxing cruise break from all that hard working they do?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.