The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is...just like the infertility was bs....I don't think Ginn ever had anxiety about driving. I think she lost her license for a time because she got a DUI, which probably in turn scared Dim and that's why he quit. If neither could drive that would destroy their livelihood.

Reactions: 22
FFS , take care of your baby’s health problems instead of going on yet another useless cruise , their priorities are disgusting 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Her hair seriously looks like a bad wig.

She seems extra manic today and she's trying too hard to justify everything: the baby sick from the flu shot, the lack of uploads.

Tim's face when Jenn just said she has 5 videos that need to be edited and uploaded. 😂 😂 😂
Not a fan of that flat hair hanging down from the part. She gets sweaty from hair so it will go into that messy up do before you know it anyway. Jenn needs to listen to pros’ suggestions

Reactions: 10
If these assholes are set for life, why do they not pay for a concierge private general practitioner? This is what people with actual money do.
Then, Gin wouldn't have to ask idiot randos with questionable life choices about the healthcare of her child.
It's you, curtain bangs, that is the reason your children struggle. YOU.

Reactions: 21
I like the color of her hair bec it’s the same color as mine and I love my hair. That being said she needs to curl the fringe under bec it looks weird going straight across like that, it does her face no favors.

I absolutely was gob smacked that she said that she doesn’t drink. Are they aware that their life has been cataloged on video (by them) and not only have we seen her drink, we’ve seen vodka in the freezer, we’ve seen the cork holder getting full, numerous times. She was drinking when she was pregnant with Ollie. That’s why they lied about his due date. These people are freaking delusional.
The cruise will be concierge because Tim said he wouldn’t be eating many cookies He would be eating a lot of ice cream because he’s stupid enough to think that you can only get Mickey premium bars if you’re concierge and for some reason, that’s his flex🙄

Reactions: 22
The look of panic on both Dim AND Ginn's face when his "zero proof cocktail" at Ohana tasted exactly like a whiskey sour according to Dim, like he thought it might actually have whiskey in it and like he wondered "does zero proof really mean zero?!?!"

That's not how someone (nor their partner) who "casually" quit alcohol just because of a "friend" would react.

Ginn can't imagine drinking and handling a toddler, but she also can't imagine changing her bleeping spicy greasy gassy crappy diet to help alleviate Da Baby's "severe" acid reflux.

She also can't imagine that a competent professional editor would just laugh at her amateur editing "skllls" and her thinking what she does is niche and that there isn't anyone competent enough to edit a lot of different material, including bleeping Disney vlogging content.

Again, the Dunning-Kruger effect is strong with that one in every aspect of her life. Responsible parents with babies who have acid reflux and no nanny still manage to function, Ginn. If she had a normal job, what would she do, take 2 weeks of PTO, even with a nanny, because Da Baby has acid reflux? Maybe at least use one of her useless days to take Da Baby to an actual doctor (oh wait, she doesn't drive), not take notes from stans on a chat. All she's been to Da Baby is a crusty Oscar Mayer bologna tit to suck on and now he's over it and she really is of no use whatsoever.
The quality would be such a stark difference too. Wonder if her stans would fall over themselves simultaneously praising Gin's phenomenal upscaling of skills or saying it doesn't have the "Jenn touch" even though it's leap years better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These monkeys think we need a vid on cruising with a baby. No witch, we know better. We’d never take a nicu newborn on a cruise ship. Leave those poor kids at home for duck sake!

Reactions: 25
These monkeys think we need a vid on cruising with a baby. No witch, we know better. We’d never take a nicu newborn on a cruise ship. Leave those poor kids at home for duck sake!
Jenn was acting like they are the first people to take a baby on a cruise and vlog about it. It’s definitely been done and done better than whatever garbage they inevitably will put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That backstory about Tim's reason for not drinking seems unnecessarily complicated. That's the kind of story one makes when they're trying to lie about the real reason, especially when he gets so panicked when there's even a bit of alcohol in a food item.

Also, collecting corks of all things and keeping them in the kitchen, of all places? I know they're allergic to telling the truth, but come off it. At least come up with something believable.

Reactions: 27
My theory is...just like the infertility was bs....I don't think Ginn ever had anxiety about driving. I think she lost her license for a time because she got a DUI, which probably in turn scared Dim and that's why he quit. If neither could drive that would destroy their livelihood.
A quick check of the court records should confirm that should it not?

Reactions: 9
Jenn was acting like they are the first people to take a baby on a cruise and vlog about it. It’s definitely been done and done better than whatever garbage they inevitably will put out.
No she meant cruising with a baby and a nanny and vlogging it lol
Nanny Rose
---
No idea. You mean everyone's suspended license is public record?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We've looked before and I just very quickly looked in both Seminole and Orange County...there are no court proceedings for either Tim or Jenn. There is another Tim Bojo with some traffic infractions, he has a different middle name and DOB.

Reactions: 8
No clue - I'm not from the US so don't know what is available or not. That's why I was asking.
Yes, it would be. But you would have to go to the Clerk of Court for the county that the event occurred. So, they used to live in Seminole County and now they live in Orange County.

If you get a speeding ticket here and the court processes it, it's public record and goes on the clerk of court website. Don't pay your credit card bill and they take you to court? It will be on there. With all of the documentation about it. File for separation or divorce? Yup, it's out there.

You can get so much information from county court websites.

Here's an example, I was trying to find someone we all knew. NOT Tim/Jenn but this is Kyle Pallo. He got a speeding ticket for going 29 in a 20 back in 2020. On the website itself, this is just a screenshot, you can click on the little green file with the 9/24 date and you can see the actual ticket with all the information. He opted for Traffic school and completed it and paid the ticket. All public record.

If either Tim or Jenn had any sort of traffic citations, it would be out there. Now was there a close call...did something happen and they didn't get caught but got the tit scared out of them...I can't say. Neither has anything on their record.

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 7.24.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 7.24.51 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If only Tim and Jen cared about J$’s education the way they care about Oliver winning the diaper dash. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So whenever there is a vacation with Tim’s family, Jenn magically goes on a work slowdown.

Happened back in June with the AMI trip when she only posted 10 videos that month. Now she’s saying she’s slowing down until October…and what do you know, they are cruising with Tim’s parents this month.

What hell she must be to live with.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.