The Tim Tracker #146 Jenn needs a conservatorship and medication

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After listening to them talk about the cruise, I'm leaning towards a 7night on the Fantasy. Saturday is an Eastern that goes to St Maarten and San Juan plus Castaway Cay. Tim mentioned getting off the ship and walking around the port area, which I don't think would be Nassau.

And Jenn just wants to sleep and relax. 😂 I hope those kids give her hell and that Nanny Rose gets off the ship at the first port because she can't deal with their bullshit.

And what are the chances this friend is actually still in his live 7 or so years later? The overreaction to the donuts at Sea World makes absolutely no sense to me. It's not like he's one of those people who eats all natural and doesn't put any sort of chemical or preservative in his body.

Jenn says she can't imagine drinking with a toddler running around. witch, you drank with a toddler running around. You drank until you got pregnant with O$ and probably some after you found out. And J$ is not a toddler. The kid is going to be 4 years old in 2 months. He's still not a toddler no matter how many times you want to call him that.
This is why she always has to have nannies. They take care of the kids so she can drink. Simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So if they don’t drink and haven’t for ages why was there a bottle of vodka in the freezer not too long ago and where are the wine corks on the ever growing collection in the kitchen coming from? Protesting too much? I’m not anti drinking but why lie?
Or the many times she ordered wine at WBG and the wine glass she left in the shot at a staycation in their room when it was just the two Bozos and J$? Again, why lie? I think they have a juvenile kegger mentality when it comes to drinking. All or nothing, keg stands, loud, obnoxious, etc. Gotta keep up the fake image!!

Reactions: 22
The fact that Tim is so anti-alcohol, even when it’s only in food, tells me he had a BIG drink problem. Or maybe some other addiction. Normal teetotal people wouldn’t care if there was a little bit in food. I’m guessing he dare not even have a sniff in case it puts him back on the slippery slope to a relapse.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My guess is Tim has drinking issues and quit before it became a real problem with him able to function. (He has the only ability to be an adult in that household.) If true, good for him. My guess is he had some slips but is generally good about being sober. It is a shame he (and Adam) cannot be upfront about it. Role models or at least examples of people overcoming such a problem would be nice. Not to harp upon being sober but just be honest about it. Folks who don’t have a drinking problem do not note the date they stopped.

I also think he switched whatever addictive behavior he had for alcohol and has channeled it into spending money on trips and random crap. I am no expert, but such switching outlets for addiction is a thing.

Reactions: 30
Came here to say the exact same thing. It doesn’t add up. She clearly drinks and I bet dim does too from time to time.
Didn't he have a beer at Woody's BBQ? I remember someone else's picture they were vlogging with showed a different angle at the table and Dim had a beer in front of him.
---
I really wish TIM would say some tit like that… why doesn’t he give it right back to her. She’s insufferable. I’m so sick of the passive aggressiveness towards each other.
This is why "they never fight". He knows the hell witch he would unleash if he did say anything to her. She definitely is holding his pair in locked storage.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t sparkling water a common go-to for recovering alcoholics?

These two guzzle the tit out of spicy water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell did they cut this out with? FFS, a light buffing with some sandpaper would smooth that out and make it look much better, just saying' - and a little black paint on the edges would hide the white

car.PNG

---
Ginn: "you keep burping and it smells so bad"
Does it smell as bad as you look, witch?
View attachment 2462030
I hope Dim told her to shut the F up. Who does that to their partner, especially online during a live video?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jenn: I don’t think anyone could edit for us. Our videos are just so special and Tim fucks up so much and Disney and audio and closing the gaps…

Tim: I think there is a person out there who could do it

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If they are on the Wish this weekend, that’s the one my family is on. Did they actually say it or just eluded to a cruise soon? They also have young children around J’s age so it is very likely they’ll run into each other.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The fact that Tim is so anti-alcohol, even when it’s only in food, tells me he had a BIG drink problem. Or maybe some other addiction. Normal teetotal people wouldn’t care if there was a little bit in food. I’m guessing he dare not even have a sniff in case it puts him back on the slippery slope to a relapse.
Reminds me when Pete Werner was at Flying Fish(?) a long time ago and FLIPPED when they brought dessert and he found out it had alcohol in it. He threw a queen sized hissy fit in restaurant. He's been a long term, raging alcoholic in and out of rehab multiple times.
Sounds like Dim when he is soooo conscience about what has even a gram of alcohol in it.

Reactions: 18
The look of panic on both Dim AND Ginn's face when his "zero proof cocktail" at Ohana tasted exactly like a whiskey sour according to Dim, like he thought it might actually have whiskey in it and like he wondered "does zero proof really mean zero?!?!"

That's not how someone (nor their partner) who "casually" quit alcohol just because of a "friend" would react.

Ginn can't imagine drinking and handling a toddler, but she also can't imagine changing her bleeping spicy greasy gassy crappy diet to help alleviate Da Baby's "severe" acid reflux.

She also can't imagine that a competent professional editor would just laugh at her amateur editing "skllls" and her thinking what she does is niche and that there isn't anyone competent enough to edit a lot of different material, including bleeping Disney vlogging content.

Again, the Dunning-Kruger effect is strong with that one in every aspect of her life. Responsible parents with babies who have acid reflux and no nanny still manage to function, Ginn. If she had a normal job, what would she do, take 2 weeks of PTO, even with a nanny, because Da Baby has acid reflux? Maybe at least use one of her useless days to take Da Baby to an actual doctor (oh wait, she doesn't drive), not take notes from stans on a chat. All she's been to Da Baby is a crusty Oscar Mayer bologna tit to suck on and now he's over it and she really is of no use whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So she has five videos backed up and she doesn’t want to get an editor to help. She’s SO desperate to keep the full-time nanny.

The joke is Tim wouldn’t even say anything if they kept a nanny and an editor. She could just make up a new excuse like I have to do laundry and go to Starbucks and he would pretend to believe her.

He’s so scared of her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Soooo...are there any local disney passholders in this group. My ears perked up at the discounted Leia Lightsaber!! I'm in lake mary, but not a passholder

Reactions: 4
Jenn: I don’t think anyone could edit for us. Our videos are just so special and Tim fucks up so much and Disney and audio and closing the gaps…

Tim: I think there is a person out there who could do it

😂 😂 😂
That was my favorite part of the vlog. He interjected more than once being contrary to what she was saying. He definitely would take an editor but Jenn would have a freak out about it. Felt very passive-aggressive of him to disagree with her on a live where she couldn't really react. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My husband doesn't drink. He doesn't llike the flavor of alcohol. He doesn't go around tellling everyone who wants to listen about how he doesn't drink. The fact they do makes it extra sus.

If I were in a cabin next to them and that poor baby was screaming his head off every night because these two self centered idiots can't be bothered to take him to the pediatrician and do what the doctor tells them to do to make Oliver feel better I would be PISSSSSSSSSSED.

Reactions: 27
No....freaking....way! This is a joke right?! It's a wig for Halloween right? I will say it again - do they ever look in a mirror? Never more convinced her hair stylist despises her.
Screenshot (29).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her stylist for sure absolutely must dislike her guts. Maybe tip better, Ginn. Every stylist I've been to has always warned me about what I've wanted vs what will actually look best based on my hair type, face shape, lifestyle, health issues, etc. Either her stylist just smiles like the Grinch and nods along with Ginn's wish, or she has warned her and Ginn tells her she doesn't know what she's talking about and it'll look great anyway. If I was a stylist I would refuse to work with a client like that. And surely Ginn is paying top dollar for a stylist that can afford to turn away cunts like Paprika Spice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Out of all the reasons she gave for “not drinking”, breastfeeding was not listed. For somebody who claims to be breastfeeding 24/7, you’d think this would be her number one reason. But it’s not. Because she’s not breastfeeding and she drinks. So many lies out of her mouth. And along those same lines, they happen to have formula on hand when big baby is on a 3 hour rampage. Fed is best. Stop the sanctimonious BS Jennifer.

And what a witch she is to both Tim’s friend and his partner for her to call out his partner for not being supportive in their sobriety efforts. This is why you can’t keep friends Jennifer.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.