Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucyricardo

Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 fucking minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the fucking internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---
This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say shit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Southpaw33

VIP Member
What morons. Their kid started preschool. He has rarely been around other kids his age, let alone a whole room full of kids. There are going to be so many germs floating around in that house now, even more than before. And I bet they put Buddy's dirty backpack and lunchbox on the counter. 🥴

On top of that, multiple staycations.

Wouldn't be surprised if baby O has COVID.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

esc2476

Chatty Member
I don’t understand these D23 videos that are just a recording of something that was recorded and everyone has access to. Maybe do something like D23 in 10 minutes? Plus another 5 minutes of analysis. But I don’t own a YouTube channel so what do I know 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
---
I mean, a real editor would tell a story with breaks and analysis intermixed with the presentation. This is just an unskilled mashup.

Last edited:

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 3.21.54 PM.png

Yes, Jenna, criminal. :rolleyes: When I think of words to describe Tim and Jenn Bojo, the word "professional" doesn't even make the top 100.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Did you guyzzzz know that Ginn is soOoOoOoOoOo excited for the new logo and the new shirts? SO excited.

Other things she just couldn't contain her desperate excitement about:
- the parent-teacher conference she thought would be the school praising Buddy's engineering brain
- getting spicy water from the mini-fridge outside instead of the giant (but likely dirty) fridge inside
- Da Baby's first (and last) mommy-and-me swim class
- "editing" outside next to the outdoor kitchen
- the anticipation of what Buddy's big boy bed would look like (because she's never seen beds before 👀)
- attending opening night of HHN (despite having to waddle her ass back to the hotel because she has two kids you guyzzz - not so excited about that) 👀

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I think it’s Da Baby not sleeping. We know Jenn needs her ten hours of sleep a night. Why are they doing staycations right now. Let the baby get through this. Dragging him to all these hotels and cruises. Calm down and stay TF home for a while.

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
“Your kid won’t stop hitting people and throws tantrums when we say no”
Yep, i absolutely thought that if they're having a conference already, that it's behavior related. Not academic related. When i taught preschool, we did conferences twice a year, usually in October and again in March/April.
---
Hopefully, it's just her saying it because she just likes sounding useful and Important. Otherwise, if she isn't paying attention to his feeding schedule, no wonder it would seem to her that he "doesn't want to eat" and is unhappy. Maybe cause he already ate and you either forgot or you can't keep track of who fed him and when Ginn. There is seriously no maternal instinct in her whatsoever.
She can't track her period..do you really think she'd be able to keep track of her kids feeding schedule?? LOL

• Sad

littlemuv

VIP Member
I’m just watching an interesting tv programme which said if a parent refers to their child as ‘the baby’ and not by name it shows a disconnect with the child. Sound like anyone we know?

• Wow

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I guess the Slackers figured out how to slow down our Tattle threads. They just quit posting videos so there isn't much for us to talk about. Genuis plan!! Keep it up, Slackers!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And then there are still some Stans who didn’t realize he was no longer media. (Per the comments on the Stan Facebook page, reddit and YouTube.) I’m sure most Stan’s didn’t even realize they used footage from other vloggers last year.
My favorites are the ton of stans who insist they are still media. And they will fight anyone to death if you suggest otherwise. 🤪 Jealous haters!!!!! You just wish you could be on Universal’s media list!!!! That is why you are saying Tim is not on this list when I guarantee that he is!!! I guarantee it!!!!

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Odds are she hasn't changed that shirt since their super awesome day at the character warehouse you guuuuuuuyyyyyyyyzzzzzzz
---
A live at 12 ET/9 PT?? Who is going to be watching this? Meemaws who have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for the Young and the Restless?

He's bitching that he still had to wait in long lines with the Express Pass. He's is such an entitled asshole.
He had to wait in long lines?! On opening night of the biggest Halloween event in the country?!? Say it's not so! Cry me a river Dimmy 😂

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
This vid was so many eyeroll moments after another, but I just remembered another one - Ginn, who couldn't even remember which part of the nyan cat costume she was, could remember, like the petty bitch that she is, that another couple dressed up as nyan cat as well but she thought her and Dim's costume was better. What a cunt. They probably thought the same thing about you, you fucking bitch. Also Nyan Cat isn't dressed up as "toast" like she said, it's Pop Tart cat.
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.21.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.21.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.27.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 8.27.25 PM.png

She seriously has the most punchable face.

• Haha
  • Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Even more so, how does she not even know what her 6 month old is up to? It’s not like she was out doing errands by herself before the live. Tim knows what the baby is up to. Where the hell was she? Does she just hole herself up somewhere while Tim and the nanny care for the kids?
Tim and Jenn definitely don’t communicate if the camera isn’t rolling. He seemed surprised that she and Jackson watched a movie together like it was the first time he was hearing about it.
When my partner is away at work and he comes home, I fill him in on everything my toddler and I got up to that day. What new words our kiddo said, how he interacted with the dog, what he ate, what I ate, etc. I even fill him on if I talked to my sister on the phone and what nonsense she is up to. I’m also texting him updates throughout the day so it’s crazy to me that they don’t seem to talk at all.

court2022

Chatty Member
I wanted to share my thoughts on tracker world since they continue to disappoint not only their stans but us hate watchers also. I feel like Tim and Jenn have been extremely over the YouTube thing for months now and it’s really starting to show. I think they miss the glory days (2017-2021) when they were on top and didn’t have any kids with little to no stress. These two are not cut out to be parents at all. I believe Tim was the one who wanted children and Jenn never did but he put his foot down and she agreed to have the first child (OG Buddy) and I think a agreement was made between them where Tim is the one who does everything because he wanted children. This makes sense to me because I have never seen a woman be as pathetic and completely useless as Jenn. The first year or so with OG Buddy was fun for them and brought in some extra views but it quickly dried up and became stressful for them because buddy is a hand full. It’s not Jackson’s fault it’s the parents. Fast forward a few years later when the views were at a all time low for them after they got cancelled in 2020 I believe it was Jenn’s brilliant idea to have a second child to help with views and she was wanted a baby girl. Welp that didn’t happen did it. She’s been so depressed ever since she found out they were having another boy. I 100% believe they are having marriage issues and that’s why they act like roommates. They only communicate when the camera is on how sad. Now they have maybe two nannies to take care of their miracle children that they don’t want because they don’t have the freedom that they once had plus Mike the assistant who is hired by Jenn to always keep eyes on Tim at the parks. I feel like Tim has wondering eyes. Now she has another pair of eyes with Nick the Dick. I do think Nick and Tim are on the DL with each other. I would pay so much money to be a fly on the wall in that house right now because $hit is going down! They need to put the camera down for 6-12 months and really figure life out. If they are really set for life they will be just fine to take a long break. Tim looks like death and Jenn looks like a hippo! Their videos this year have been dog $hit. They need to stop making Disney and theme park videos and just concentrate on making family and home vlogs. If that happens maybe their channel still has a little bit of a chance. People really don’t care about Disney videos anymore. I wonder how much they spend a month on views and subscribers?
They don't need to concentrate on home vlogs. They need to stop exploiting their children. YouTube needs to ban these type of videos. I don't get why they haven't yet. It's sickening.

• Heart

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Even the fucking changing table is askew. It takes one fucking second to fix that, I don't know how people live like this. But no, the bigger priority is for BOTH of these turds to go upstairs to show Da Baby waking up. JFC.
View attachment 2452269

Ginn says "we think Da Baby has silent reflux" so "they" (uh, the doctor?) put him on pepcid. Ginn says he cries and cries and cries.

Ginn says when Dim tweeted out the $97K suite, it was "clearly a joke" and "people really thought we were booking that" but they didn't/wouldn't because "THERE'S NO BALCONY".

Ginn says Buddy is DOING GREAT IN SCHOOL and some other parent apparently had THEIR "wires crossed" and showed up at the same time. SURE GINN.
View attachment 2452276

Then Ginn nor Dim who TOTALLY DON'T READ HERE say they would rather go on BELOW DECK. Fucking uncreative braindead turds. But please do Ginn, I'm sure Bravo will LOVE you. 😉
View attachment 2452277

The bitch kept talking with baby hands in her mouth. Oh my lord, she's just... something.
View attachment 2452278
Tim and Jen..Im so glad my idea of you guys sailing on a Below Deck yacht made it to your "daily vid". Tell me again that you read tattle without telling me you read tattle.....

• Heart
  • Haha