Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I

It has crossed my mind that Jenn went by herself but I didn't consider she'd take the kids because they cramp her style 

She either went alone or she's on strike because they didn't go on that cruise 🤣
Well maybe she thought the writer’s strike included professional editors of YT channels /s

#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 26

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
The stans are jumping through hoops with this one...
it's hard to film during a hurricane!!!! Jenn has two kids and a house to take care of!!!!!

How about the obvious answer: They aren't on the media list, so they cannot film inside the houses and THEY SUCK!!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 12.53.26 PM.png

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Also extreme eye roll at her saying she was so excited for the parent-teacher conference. Has she never been to one of those, even as a kid? There's like nothing exciting about those. Who says that? It's so over the top. You couldn't be bothered to drag your ass to Buddy's first official swimming class, but want to pretend you're SO EXCITED for a fucking parent-teacher conference? She's so embarrassing.

• Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Disney's $97,000 suite on the Treasure. Get out your credit card, Trackers! We know you're dying to go. It's so big Jenn can pretend her kids aren't there.
disney-treasure-reveal-new-1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
I vaguely remember Buddy also having tummy issues and being dragged to Disney Springs anyway so Dim and Ginn could eat at Boathouse or WBG or something.
Parents of the year those two are.

And I am sure the school probably is already aware of how awful the Trackers are even if they haven't found Tattle. You can tell just by the way their kid acts. I can imagine the conference probably involved the following:
  • Bojos arrive thirty minutes late due to Live and Jenn demanding an anxiety coffee/fourth breakfast. Other parent is there with her child-who is likely making the complaint about OG Buddy treating him how he treats Da Baby like a rag doll. Awkward conversation with stupid giggle and yeahs insure.
  • Teacher points out OG Buddy's deficiencies in speech, social interaction, potty training, behavior, and how he always asks where the camera is.
  • Jenn cries and says she has anxiety that buddy is really smart and she doesn't know why they are picking on her.
  • Dim tries to mansplain things about how OG Buddy is so smart and knows Eight in Mandarin. He also boast about how much mone they make.
  • Teacher is unimpressed reminds them that she's only trying to help OG Buddy. She mentions that she suspects OG Buddy feels neglected. This will eventually result with Buddy getting the ONLY Halloween costume.
  • Jenn does not take the neglect comment well. Still debating if she blew up or not or cried more crocodile tears to get Dim to get the manager principal.
  • Again, Jenn is ignored and they are a) either given what's equivalent to a preschool PIP plan or B) Buddy is kicked out of school.
  • Regardless, it's not taken well and the car ride home is terrible. Dim ends up going to the parks by himself after giving Jenn some of J$ sleepy juice and tells the nanny to watch all three buddies that night.
  • A staycation is booked to attempt to pacify her.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim’s eye is getting concerning his lid is covering half of his pupil so it’s got to be causing him vision issues and that eye is red. The other one is not so he’s not stoned, makes me wonder if he’s been rubbing it he really needs to get medical help.
Who the hell is going to drive if Tim can’t see?

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
(sans Sept. 2018)
81ECD67A-6B74-4ECE-BABF-E7258E5F2497.png

2BDABEC1-209E-4F1D-BD4E-673260FED387.jpeg

…even as a scare actor Tim skin tone and features were much better than they currently are.

Shows what 5 years and 3 children later did to him.
No sympathy here. Tim is an enabler. And he brings it all on himself.

Last edited:
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
Wow you guuuuuyyyyyzzzzz 3 days and still no new vid? I know very few people who are worse at their jobs than the Trackers. They're lucky they won the YT lottery because their employment prospects are almost in the negative.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know they are lazy, but this upload “schedule” is really putting lazy to a whole new level. We know that Tim was out filming: the Parks announcements. D23 shopping, Moana’s water thing, meeting Figment….how can you suck this badly? All of this stuff has been everywhere for days now. Tim really needs to fire her lazy ass.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I think she would fight for the kids but only out of spite and only if Dim covers the cost of a live-in nanny.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
To add to the recap - don't forget they stuffed their faces with NEW STARBUCKS FALL TREATS you guyzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE EVEN LISTENED TO WATER TOGETHER. #neverforget

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I was literally thinking this same thing! Im sure she watches Below Deck on Bravo (my guilty pleasure..i admit it..lol). They can easily afford to rent one of those yachts if they're so set for life.
Oh I am a big BD fan as well (I wish Capt. Sandy would go away though, she's such a cunt). I actually would love it if they were stupid enough to get on one of the Below Deck charters because it would expose so many more people who don't know they exist to their stupidity. The poor chef would be working 24/7 to get them "snackies" at all hours. They'd claim Buddy is a genius and insist he doesn't need a life jacket. Buddy would run around throwing his collection of 1,457 hot wheels all around the yacht. Dimmy wouldn't pay attention to the jet ski rules and wander off while filming in a protected environmental zone. Dimmy would also insist that on one of the nights the deck crew dress up as Disney furries. They'd have to waste one of the stews for the whole charter just to take care of Da Baby even though they'd also be bringing 3 nannies on board while Ginn lays on a lounger eating her life away. Their preference sheet would say they don't drink but Ginn would ask for some "Mo-ayyyy" to be delivered to their room "secretly" anyway. After the episode(s) air of their charter, they'd bitch about "the edit" on Twitter of course. Ginn would be mortified that she'd messed up her audition reel for The Real Housewives of Lake Nona.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jenn, the star of the show and the executive in charge of chaos, is back! Jenn continues to call Oliver "Buddy". Marvel at the editing, with the Trackers eating at Firehouse Subs and then it is a cut to them eating at Outback. We learn from Buddy #1 that firemen eat daddy. I would have thought it was the other way around. Jenn is calling out famous people who she deems aren't that famous or worthy of fame. Nick doesn't know the Trackers' favorite musicians. Maybe because he is significantly younger? If you suffer from insomnia, I urge you to watch the latest video because you will be cured.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Her bottle red hair dye has completely faded. Now it’s a shit brown color 💩 shoulda sticked with blonde J4D.
Yea, it's bad. She needs to get that line fixed. Her hair is basically two different colors right now.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 12.38.05 PM.png

Listening to these two idiots not know anything about the cruise ship they've been on 3-4 times is giving me a headache.

• Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
They sustained no more than 2,200 viewers that entire Live and (I think) got ZERO super stickers 😂 what the fuck was the point of that? Oh wait, the point of it was an excuse for no new "vid" today so Ginn could be lazier than she already is.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
So no footage from inside the houses? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha

court2022

Chatty Member
Dim, buddy, please for the love of God use your fork the correct way.

P.S. Why does your tongue gotta shoot out like that?? Get help.

IMG_2159.jpg

Dim, are you... like, okay?
IMG_2160.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha