Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I think he is. When they started the LLC, 3 employees were listed and many people assumed Lynn (the educator/nanny/Jenn's babysitter was the third, but Mike is the more likely one. He does the writing for the website and accompanies Tim almost everywhere. He probably does some other stuff for them that they pretend to do.
Does that make Mike…Tim’s Nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe Buddy's not in school anymore and they haven't been able to yet hire a nanny to keep Buddy away from her for the whole day.

• Haha

Drama Mama

I watched the Oogie Boogie Bash videos posted by Paging Mr Morrow, Magic Journeys, and Provost Park Pass. They were all together laughing, smiling, and having fun. Even Adam the Woo was there with them, dressed up as Elvis enjoying the event.

I couldn’t help but notice who wasn’t in CA taping content of the first night of the party. 🤭

But it really was more important for Dimm to help J4D and the nanny (or two) put the boys to bed. Sacrifices had to be made.

• Haha
  • Sad

JssLG317

VIP Member
If they are so set for life, why can’t they just go to a Spirit Halloween store? They have a lightning McQueen costume. These poor kids. Up until I was a teenager my mom made our costumes. 2 kids. Incredibly detailed costumes. I can’t sew like she can, but my 2 kids have always had costumes. I didn’t f’ing pick one and the other had to sit out. And they didn’t wear bedsheets. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just don’t understand htf they are always so pressed for time when they have no real job, no structured schedule to adhere to, no sports to run to and from, etc.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
It is interesting that sometimes theories or predictions here start to be talked about like they are facts. It's just a gossip site though everything should be taken with a grain of salt if it can't be verified elsewhere.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
A live at 12 ET/9 PT?? Who is going to be watching this? Meemaws who have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for the Young and the Restless?

He's bitching that he still had to wait in long lines with the Express Pass. He's is such an entitled asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow

travesty

VIP Member
Jenn looks at her kids like she has no clue what to do with them, like she's their aunt and is uncomfortable around children in general.

Tim looks at his kids as an inconvenience and annoyance because they don't naturally know how to do things without having been taught first (or be the age at which they should know something).

They're both shitty parents and those kids will need lots of therapy when they're older.

• Heart

chaplinesque

I don’t understand why they even mentioned the police station when they didn’t go. They could have cut out the entire Outback visit, especially considering they didn’t show any of the food. I don’t understand why or when the police station featured in their plans. When they went to the sub place, they said it was to get a fireman’s hat for show and tell. So after they did that, Buddy didn’t want to talk about firemen anymore and instead wanted to talk about police? I’ve never heard of anyone bringing a three year old to a police station. Also, ACAB.

• Wow
  • Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
That looks like Mike. And Tim will forever look like a twat with that gigantic camera and huge fuzzy balls.

• Haha
  • Heart

Orangebird

Did you ask how the parents evening went at the school? 😬
Haha if see him tonight at the Epcot event (we are getting Moana preview, then after hours access to Guardians, Test Track and Spaceship earth plus some light appetizers apparently) I’ll pose as a Stan and ask the tough questions…
how is j doing at school?
how excited is he to see figments booty butt
why Mike isn’t allowed to be acknowledged in video
who is feeding Jenn while he is out
🤣

ETA my view from the cheap seats. Tim was of course in the $$ preferred seating area it looked like based on where I saw him walking from.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

cavamom

VIP Member
That live was damage control for what they know was a super shitty video. No RIP, rain, only 7 houses. It was embarrassing. Tim’s rankings should have been part of the video. And he can talk all he wants about what’s in the houses, but if you can’t film you shouldn’t bother.

• Heart

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Ugh, been trying to track down that green shirt with no luck. Knowing Jenn though it was either ridiculously expensive or from Target. Honestly, I am tempted on making a top ten look of her worst looks but there are so many. Some contenders include but are not limited to:
  • MVP jorts
  • Sausage casing maternity dress worn again as a non-maternity cocktail dress
  • Various Lily Pulitzer HHN contenders
  • Bronco shirt
  • Nursing tanks
  • Blueberry romper
  • That swim atrocity at Discovery Cove this year
  • Dolly Parton shirt
How about a few pics of her fabulous taste in fashion.... I think the flesh colored sausage casing is my favorite hideous disaster,

2021-03-04 (3).png
2021-04-04 (3).png
2021-06-08 (3).png
2021-11-28 (2).png
2021-11-30 (3).png
2021-11-30 (5).png
2022-01-01 (2).png
2022-11-15 (2).png
2022-04-24 (22).png
2022-05-21 (9).png
2022-08-02 (4).png
Screenshot (12).png

• Wow
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
No video in 3 days , unless she uploads at 11:30 or after 😮
I like how she's been an "editing extraordinaire" for a bajillion years and she admits that home clogs are easiest for her to "edit". If you've been literally doing the same fucking shit for this long, how is it still "hard" for you to do when you haven't bothered learning anything new? Is it hard Ginn or are you just the laziest most useless greasy blob in Lake Nona? And if it's hard, then fucking hire an editor, you "set for life" bitch. Oh wait, then you'd have to actually take care of your own kids.

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Speaking of misery...it's been a miserable week for views on the Tracker channel. There's no way this doesn't stress them out. I mean, I know they are set for life and all that, but this is really rock bottom for them.

Go ahead and book that $97,000 cruise, Timmy. 😂

View attachment 2451414
Direct comparison to PMM views:
1694801091288.png

Moana: Dim's 77k vs PMM 130k
HHN Houses: Dim's 36k vs PMM 203k 😜

• Wow

Loueylouay

VIP Member
She is not nursing that baby anymore and they have definitely completely pawned him off to the nanny.
No superstickers this time...but a ton of ads

• Wow

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Oh the good old days of FRE. I miss those videos. Unfortunately it seems to have turned into a YITS parody page now even with the Slackers giving them a treasure trove of material every day, so not sure what happened.
I miss tracker content on FRE.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.
I think it’s the setting/audience/monetization. We’ve done hurricane parties and had fun drinking after spending an entire day putting up shutters for the neighbors on our street. We’ve bought hurricane cakes and made funny apocalyptic posts on social media from Costco buying water and snacks with a storm heading right towards us. My favorite hurricane meme is the one about eating all your snacks and being too heavy for the rescue helicopter basket.

Tim (and a lot of other vloggers) make light of the situation, that they really aren’t in, in a much more public setting, if that makes sense. They’re also making money off—oh nooooo it’s a hurricane!!!!!!Absolutely no where near them. The same can be said for Kyle taking one of the last meal kits and stomping in puddles laughing while people were be evacuated from their homes by boat not too far from him. It’s not humor in an uncomfortable situation, it’s them being assholes.

Which to me, is tasteless, because they do it for attention, not actual concern. Tim wasn’t in any danger from Idalia, at all, yet he made money from sensationalizing Happy Hurricane Day! They do it for clicks (money) not because they are really in a perilous situation that sometimes humor helps get you through.

• Sad
  • Heart