Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Also what a coincidence that the mom of Buddy's "best friend" seemed to have her "wires crossed" and they thought they were "double booked" for the parent-teacher conference. Considering that Buddy has displayed the inability to not cross people's physical boundaries, me thinks at the very least the parent-teacher conference might have had to do with Buddy physically kicking or hitting his "best friend" at school because that's how he's used to trying to get attention from his inattentive egg and sperm donors who don't do a thing to address it directly.

Reactions: 31

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Have we seen Oliver sit up on his own yet? A cousin of mine posted his baby’s 6 month update today and in one of the pictures the baby is sitting upright on her own. I went back to look at my sons 6 month photos and he too is sitting independently.
How have they deluded themselves to think that Oliver will win the diaper dash when he likely can’t even sit on his own?
I guarantee the next home vlog they will show $liver sitting up on his own now....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Orangebird

No offense to anyone who goes to D23 as I am not saying this about everyone but in the Mickey Views vlog he panned the audience and a lot of them looked like incels
So I get the hypocrisy of me saying this since I too was there…but I said the same thing when I came home after day 1. I have never seen such a strange group of people…the attitudes, entitlement, snobbery and overall vibe of I live in my mothers basement at 35 years old was in full force. They gave us these figment statues (that were NOT exclusive or rare) and people were taking more than one a piece. I watched these two older women struggling to carry multiples and it was both sad and disgusting. I love hearing about imagineering and the thought that goes into decisions and details…but I think I will just watch the Imagineering story again instead.

• Sad

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Something that I will never understand with these people: Why did she tell us they were going to a parent/teacher conference and then quickly clarified that everyone is doing it. They do not need to tell the audience where they are going and when. They didn't even have to go live at that given moment. Now most of us who have had parent/teacher conferences don't believe her because they typically don't happen a few weeks into the school year AND you can go online to the school calendar to see when parent/teacher conferences really are. Why in the world do they do this? They are theme park/travel vloggers. Keep it simple, because you are not thinking about the safety of your children giving out all this information.

That said, I visited the school's facebook page. This is a public page so it's public information. There is a video that was posted a few weeks ago, celebrating the founder of this curriculum's birthday, weird and almost cult-ish, but ok, whatever. The video gives you a really good idea of the classroom setting that J$ is in. It couldn't be more opposite than the chaos that the Trackers live in. While these kids seem a bit older than J$, they would probably still be in the 3-6 year old age bracket. Based on what we've seen of J$, I cannot see him behaving the way the children in this video do. I feel terrible that his parents have even attempted to put him in this situation because he is clearly not capable of just sitting and singing without rolling on the floor and running around. I'm sad for him, but I do hope that the school gives him the boot because his parents are just setting him up for failure keeping him there.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They actually did a staycation at the Contemporary for D23. 🙄

Da Baby is sick. Ginn says it's because of his flu shot. Bitch sounds sick herself as usual. She looks like a walking germ.

Ginn says "we're going to be back on track in October. We'll be back to normal." LOL, SURE you delusional lazy cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It's new Buddy's first Halloween and they are not even bothering making him a costume. Shows where he falls in the ranking of their affection.
Well, first of all, he's not a girl. A girl baby would have had the best of the best of Halloween costumes. Buddy 2.0 seemingly cries all day. He doesn't eat they way they think he should eat. He doesn't sleep the way they think he should sleep. He's not the perfect buddy baby that OG buddy was. He can't sit up or crawl to win the Diaper Dash. Based on everything they told us about him in this video, he doesn't deserve any costume. O$, you need to start performing better for the camera, maybe then you'll get an actual costume!

• Sad
  • Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Of course he’s at D23. If I didn’t know any better I would think this was Dim. Right in front, being an obstruction, giving Figment a big black schvantz.
(I’m fairly certain this was a woman with the camera.)
1694276849849.png

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She looks like Garth's great-aunt.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.08.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.09.34 PM.png

What did us in was saying Princess and the Frog and Tarzan came out around the same time and are both so old. My jaw hit the floor and my Husband in the other room yelled WHAT 😂 only a 10 year difference but definitely the same time. I was a young kid when Tarzan came out, and in highschool when PatF came out but it's the same...
Seriously. Tarzan (which I still think has one of the best soundtracks ever 😆) came out when I was in middle school. PatF came out when I'd already graduated freaking college and I never bothered seeing it. But yeah, same time.

I also chuckled at her totally awkward-white-person long-winded word salad in trying to avoid saying Tiana is black while trying to explain why it's important that Tiana is "diverse" but still not really making her point. Jesus Ginn, just... stop talking. You have no problem making fun of religion, why are you afraid of rubbing your maga stans the wrong way?

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.11.00 PM.png

She reminded me of that beauty pageant chick from South Carolina (in terms of stupidity, not looks).
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.23.15 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is Jenn that dense to use a picture of her and Dim for her sock account's avatar...seriously. Probably the best dressed/groomed she has looked in awhile though.

Also, anyone think it will be real telling about the parent teacher conference depending on when we get the next vid. To be a fly on the wall in Ft. Pampers:
Jenn: It's your fault he can't talk right. People complain about your pronunciation all the time on Tattle.
Dim: And they blame his attitude on you. You can't even remember his name.
Jenn: He's Buddy.
Dim: Which buddy?
Jenn: I dunno the original one. I think his name start with a J...Jonathan maybe. Let me pull up a vid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
And this is why Jen is the star of the show. She brings the entertainment needed for hate watching. Tim alone is boring.
I agree. I also haven't watched the last 3 videos. At this point, if Jenn isn't in it running her mouth and they don't show their disaster of a house and what shitty parents they are, I'm not interested.

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
I went to HHN again last night specifically to do The Last of Us house and while standing in line the group in front of me started discussing how Tim was kicked off the UO media list. They were a bunch of young 20-somethings who had all moved to Orlando in the last few years and they were talking about the vloggers they loved (they mentioned Molly a lot). None of them were surprised Tim was kicked off, but they thought it was more to do with Tim "badmouthing" Universal than their earlier monetized controversial videos.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I understand (not) that Tim can't go to CA to see the fall/Halloween Disney stuff...but what is the reason they can't ALL go? They can go to hotels and travel in FL, they have a nanny that travels with them, what ise e the difference other than a flight? This is purely rhetorical....we all know they can't handle two kids so flying is almost out of the question. They can use the school excuse but we've had Labor Day long weekend and I know my kids get a "teacher planning" day in Oct.
He should be able to go himself. It's ridiculous she holds him back because she has a baby and a toddler at home. This is his job and just like any other job if he needs to be away for a few days then that's that. She is ridiculous. I have never heard of a wife say you can't do your business travel because I can't take care of the kids by myself. Plus she even has daytime help! Dim is also ridiculous for not realizing this is ridiculous. As you can see my word for this is.... ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He looks like he finally took advantage of the prescription pain meds he was given post-hernia surgery, in order to cope with reality.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
The stans are jumping through hoops with this one...
it's hard to film during a hurricane!!!! Jenn has two kids and a house to take care of!!!!!

How about the obvious answer: They aren't on the media list, so they cannot film inside the houses and THEY SUCK!!!

View attachment 2427989
Some of those comments are highly entertaining. “They don’t owe you anything!” “There was a Hurricane!” “It was raining a lot so he may be waiting to go back to get more footage.” “Jenn has two kids and a house to look after.” 🤣
Although I think the correct answer is they are lazy and know the stans are going to watch regardless of when they upload the video.

• Haha