Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Maybe the last 25th and the first Halloween? That wouldn't shock me at all. Tim "covering" D23 is dumb because if you are interested in the big announcements, they broadcast that live and by the time Jenn gets the vid up, all the pics and news will be all over the internet. Why bother? I've already seen a ton of pics from the shopping, there's a new Orange Bird bag coming for Flower and Garden. :love:

It's after noon the day after "tomorrow". Jenn said "for sure" with that new video tomorrow. I'm guessing that parent/teacher conference wasn't so great? Was the teacher not super impressed with J$ knowledge of Chinese? While I know this likely did not happen, I hope the teacher used the words "You suck as parents" in that meeting.

View attachment 2435073
---

We can keep going back and forth...but "large ocean swells" is not the same as getting hit by a hurricane. Follow NOAA, they give the absolute best hurricane track information or Denis Philips for Florida specific forecasting.

As of right this moment, the Wish is still going forward with their 3night this weekend. It is in Castaway Cay on Sunday and heads back to Port Canaveral Sunday night/Monday morning. The storm is not supposed to be in that area at that time. The Fantasy, which was headed on a Bermuda itinerary has been rerouted to a Western Caribbean because the storm is headed more towards Bermuda and it's a 8night, so it would be stuck in the middle of it when it turns.
I think you are missing my point. I am not saying the eye is going to hit there. I am saying it's going to be crappy weather

Reactions: 8

bten1989

VIP Member
I do remember that. And kind of related, Scott Taylor (aka Scotty 2 Hotty) was doing Disney/Universal vlogs for a little while but I guess that didn't last long. I guess Tim wasn't able to move into the midcard and get views off of him.
Funny enough View from the Cheap Seats was in line on opening night of HHN and Scotty shouted them out when he walked by. He must know a lot of the Orlando vloggers who were around back when he gave it a try.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Oh god, I shouldn't even post this - but !@#% it.

It's not that people in "the ghetto" cannot swim. It's that due to a variety of economic and societal issues that people living in "the ghetto" do not have access or in many cases frequent access to a swimming pool. Combine that with systemic racism and generational issues where-in people from these low income areas never escape, no one has taught them how to swim and in turn cannot teach their child to swim.

Now, Tim and many others will typically equate low income areas such as "the ghetto" or "the hood" as places that are made up predominantly of minorities, more specifically African-Americans.

TL;DR - If you're poor as shit and you don't have access to a pool, how the !@#! are you going to know how to swim
No access? I saw the movie Pride where Terrance Howard just used the community pool built by the Philadelphia Department of Recreation to start a swim team.

Don't take this seriously, I'm just funnin' with ya.

littlemuv

VIP Member
When my grandson started nursery aged 9 months they had to dress up for Halloween. My DIL bought him a pumpkin costume and it was soooo cute. Easy, even for the slackers

bten1989

VIP Member
The Hallow-O-Scream video was so boring. I only watched because 1. No Jenn and 2. I might be able to attend this event for the first time (I’ve been living in Florida for a month now) and wanted to scope it out. Tim, as usual made it look boring.

I was looking for other videos to watch and Tampa Jay was there (I don’t watch him and only know him through ATW’s videos) and look who was spotted in Tampa Jay’s video:
View attachment 2435350

That’s Mike with Tim, right? What an unfortunate hair cut he has.
Be on the lookout for View From the Cheap Seats' (Kyle and Mary) Howl-O-Scream vlogs. YouTube is more of a passion project for them and they genuinely do love haunt season. Their video(s) should give you a good idea of what the event offers!

• Heart

Kystar

Chatty Member
By chance any mention of Buddy’s school conference ? ( I have a headache & can’t stand to watch through it all )

cavamom

VIP Member
View attachment 2433485
[/QUOTE]They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---
No I don't know if they previewed it but why wouldn't they have? I think even Deni put up a vlog
I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
It will forever be funny to me that the editor extraordinaire consistently releases new "vids" around midnight. Like why? Do you not want your stans to actually see it?
I was thinking this same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that its so the people in the UK can wake up to watch them, since it seems a lot of their stans are from over there.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---

I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.

Well there are vlogs by DFB, WDW news, Mouse Steps. DFB is a CM?
Also someone corrected me that Lee isn't going to hit until next week but that's not right. It will hit the Bahamas this weekend.
Those people could have been part of the few invited media outlets that went out to cover it or have CM friends/family. No matter how Tim likes to spin it, he is not on Disney's media list. There are a ton of TikToks out there from CMs posting about it. Tons of people have previewed, Tim is not one of them at this point. Like I said earlier, maybe they did get to preview during the VIP tour, I guess we will find out when they post the video from Monday.

It was me that corrected you, as I have been following this storm closely. NOAA has Tropical Storm force winds (so the outer bands) coming in Tuesday. This is the most current 5am release, so it will not hit the Bahamas this weekend. It might not even hit the Bahamas at all. It is still way to far out to predict that.

DCL has already switched the Bermuda sailing for next week to a Western. They have not announced any changes to the Wish sailings yet.

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 8.19.53 AM.png

Last edited:

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I see Tim’s HHN video sitting at 159k views, not 36k. Still significantly less than PMM’s though.
View attachment 2451683

Personally, I don’t think Tim or Jenn care that they don’t get the views that they used to. If they cared, they would make an attempt to improve the content and get it out quicker. Because they are going to continue to get paid for doing next to nothing (even though they aren’t bringing in the bucks that they were in their heyday), I don’t think they are too worried about their views. Again, if they were concerned, we would have seen an attempt at improvement already.
I also believe that they have more money than we think.
Just my two cents.
Oh nice....he bought some views.

• Haha

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Tim doesn't seem to know the ride in Dinoland was called Primeval Whirl and just keeps calling it the roller coaster.

Jen thinks Zootopia is too old to make a land after, unless they are going to come out with a sequel. Tim agrees.

Tim thinks Encanto and Elemental have made more money than Frozen.

Just more examples of how very little Disney knowledge they possess.
Oh I loved Primeval Whirl - LOL!!!!! :)

cavamom

VIP Member
Along that vane TTT Bucket List items tend to be exclusively resorts/cruises.
Like….
Polynesian Bungalows
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Saratoga Springs Treehouse
DCL Roy O Disney Suites

🤔 though they did dine at Victoria & Albert’s with a Stan paying for it.

Not experiences like Mammoth Club’s Bucket List series, so far.
View attachment 2435390
---

Case in point.
MC’s thumbnail shows you exactly where and what the video is about.

TTT’s are confusing and don’t draw you in to want to view. I have to say, though, that because I have never seen the ROD Suite before I would have clicked on no matter what the thumbnail pic was.
View attachment 2435446
View attachment 2435448View attachment 2435450View attachment 2435452
You have no idea what their videos are about bc the titles are so long that the location often gets cut off. How hard would it be to throw some text on the thumbnail?

Also, Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are steak-y. Who woulda thought?

AND, why is this bozo walking through the house with the camera in selfie mode? Jesus.

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I looked them up as well since I’m not familiar with the name. Turns out I have watched a couple of her videos were she is showing new merchandise at Disney Springs. But again, I had no clue who she was or even the channel name.
Maria Papadakis and fellow grifters friends are PMM hangers on. If you watch his videos, you'll see them all at events like this fireworks cruise on July 4. Maria and her husband Chris used to appear in ResortTV1 livestreams, but no longer. Wonder what happened there?

Maria has her own Tattle thread: https://tattle.life/threads/lakebuenavisitors.32444/page-16

IMG_5796.jpeg

Kristen Wright and Promise Hope don't have their own threads. They usually get discussed on PMM threads.

Here's my favorite overview of Maria: https://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/10/25/just-maria-papadakis/