Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumpire

Chatty Member
Where is douchebag’s right arm and hand?? Is Dim sitting on it?? These 2 look like a true couple with their loving looks at each other. Wow!!!

#homemovies
Probably massaging the thinning folds of tin’s goopy, slimy, pH out of range, bacteria-filled pussy. In return tin will use his grubby pickle milkshake hands to preview all of Nick’s “merch.”

I can’t help but wonder how many of the 23 D’s tin got his mouth on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

NDW5332

I hate to stick up for these assholes but yeah, you actually can take a child to a local fire or police station for a little "tour" of sorts and for them to show the child the fire truck, police car, equipment, etc. It's not uncommon (and especially for kiddos around J.'s age).

Generally, though, they'd like you to call ahead and ask if you could come by and / or what would be a good time.
Most municipalities will host a "touch a truck" event for families multiple times a year where many types of police and fire equipment are on display and kids are free to explore them. For ours, Operation Lifesaver brings a small ride-on train. Our local trash company has a special garbage truck, that even has "eyes" like the Cars characters. Usually a construction company contributes bull dozers and dump trucks too.

cavamom

VIP Member
I wasn’t aware of Sierra till today.
I only looked up her channel because she was represented as being just like Ginn.
I can’t speak to that caused I’ve only seen the Disneybounding video. Which was enjoyable.

Is she my cup of tea? Not necessarily.

But her videos are the exact opposite of what editor extraordinary Ginn has produced.
Topic storyline, good clear footage and editing.
This was my point.
Oh, 100%! Very well produced for sure. As if someone maybe invested in some kind of training…imagine!

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?
US we call it mouse/mousey brown too! I figured her real hair was very blonde. Either way, she always looks horrid with her hair color lately. The color she had right after Jackson was born was nice, at least to me. An Auburn red/brown.

Reactions: 8

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
That would be a good reason to release when they do, but I think that would be us giving Ginn far too much credit doing something that kind of makes sense LOL. She's just lazy, plain and simple.
Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
can you imagine if all these snot-nosed Florida vloggers had been on this train during the hurricane?
IMG_6072.jpeg

• Sad

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
What did us in was saying Princess and the Frog and Tarzan came out around the same time and are both so old. My jaw hit the floor and my Husband in the other room yelled WHAT 😂 only a 10 year difference but definitely the same time. I was a young kid when Tarzan came out, and in highschool when PatF came out but it's the same...
My jaw hit the floor too. I was in high school when Tarzan came out. When Princess and the Frog came out, I had finished college and had a 3 year old.

• Heart

invisobelt

WTF? Was that supposed to be funny? Clever? HOW on earth does he think that even makes any sense? What a fucking jackass. 🙄
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
Oh look new vid is up. Busch Gardens.
Oh goody. How relevant for someone who claims to be knowledgeable and can guide you through everything happening at Disney/Universal currently. But NOT IRL!

Curious so I looked at some other creators’ products for the last 8ish days.

TTT:
BE88EC83-567A-4EC8-B299-C73FA8D6E485.jpeg

PMM:
A5180072-6B07-45DB-8FDF-49C5674AD181.jpeg

SE:
D98B7641-3DEE-4EB5-A945-6AD0CD1CEE0F.jpeg

OA:
D70D99A4-6441-4408-9810-A31F92B0183F.jpeg

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
NTR: my day yesterday was terrible my transmission went out in my car on my way to work. I stuck on the side of the road for an hour. All I could think about in that situation how Jenn would have had a mental break down. Then spent the whole vid complaining how rough her life is.
But you have a car that you know how to drive and work to go to. That's a lot more than Jenn has.
---
View attachment 2442654
This is how he chases me in my nightmares 🤣
What's wrong with your arms?

I hate their coverage of any sort of panel, show, performance, etc. It's like watching someone's home video footage of their kid's Kindergarten Christmas Pageant circa 2002.
Bad quality. Annoying. Never ending. They are always blown away 🙄
Was that Tim with his collection of Mickey and friends plushies?

Last edited:

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a flashback!
Remember when they would call Dylan Postl/Hornswoggle from WWE their friend?

He was in one or two vlogs and never to seen on the TTT ever again!
I do remember that. And kind of related, Scott Taylor (aka Scotty 2 Hotty) was doing Disney/Universal vlogs for a little while but I guess that didn't last long. I guess Tim wasn't able to move into the midcard and get views off of him.

loras1954

No this is SaraPlusTwins I think she is a secret Chris Jenner wannabe with very young daughters and a whole bunch of oogling pedophiles .She has a million or close to a million followers.
---
This Sara even made the comment she is raising the next Canadian Kardashians

Last edited:
  • Sick

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Funny enough View from the Cheap Seats was in line on opening night of HHN and Scotty shouted them out when he walked by. He must know a lot of the Orlando vloggers who were around back when he gave it a try.
Cheap Seats is great. They vlog things they love. Big diff is that both of them have real jobs and don’t have to depend on YT$.

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
All these vloggers act like Joe Rohde is god. AK is the worst designed park and I am not even sure what is so wonderful about Expedition Everest. Pandora is great though and the Mexico Pavilion, I'll give him that.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I've never heard of these people and had to look them up. He is hot. Mismatch!
I looked them up as well since I’m not familiar with the name. Turns out I have watched a couple of her videos were she is showing new merchandise at Disney Springs. But again, I had no clue who she was or even the channel name.

I'm curious about how many time J$ has used his annual pass. They complained about how expensive it was and how much they will need to use it in order to make it worth it... I feel like we've hardly seen him there. Especially since the brown rolly coasty fail. He went a few times leading up to that until they realized they weren't going to get him to truly be a roller coaster kid and since then it's been a small handful of times. Sorry kid, you had one shot and you blew it, now you habe to stay home with the nanny while we go have fun. Just kind of wild to think about all these amazing places tailor made for kids and he gets to go to none of them... so sad.
Yup grifters like other grifters as long as they are benefiting. It won’t be long before either grifter party unhitches from the other. Unless, love blossoms and a new channel is made with Dim and Douchbag as the U.S. based “dads do theme parks”.
#homemovies