Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Those people could have been part of the few invited media outlets that went out to cover it or have CM friends/family. No matter how Tim likes to spin it, he is not on Disney's media list. There are a ton of TikToks out there from CMs posting about it. Tons of people have previewed, Tim is not one of them at this point. Like I said earlier, maybe they did get to preview during the VIP tour, I guess we will find out when they post the video from Monday.

It was me that corrected you, as I have been following this storm closely. NOAA has Tropical Storm force winds (so the outer bands) coming in Tuesday. This is the most current 5am release, so it will not hit the Bahamas this weekend. It might not even hit the Bahamas at all. It is still way to far out to predict that.

DCL has already switched the Bermuda sailing for next week to a Western. They have not announced any changes to the Wish sailings yet.

View attachment 2434547
From CBS news
Large ocean swells generated by Lee are expected to reach the Lesser Antilles by Friday, and the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Turks and Caicos Islands and Hispaniola by the weekend, the hurricane center said

Reactions: 9
I don't know why they are so adverse to buying both kids a cute costume. How much could it cost in comparison to everything else they blow money on?

Not to mention it's pretty shitty parenting to just give into your kid instead of teaching him he's not the only child on this planet. He's going to have to share resources with his fellow humans, so why not start teaching that now, starting with his own brother?

They are passive and take the easy way out of everything. They don't want to put in the effort now to save everyone a whole lot of heartache later.
Lord knows, he could even probably get some stupid content if he went to a Spirit or what not since they love to film at Target and Publix.

I am discovering this issue as someone with a toddler who just moved from the southwest United States (where it’s already chilly out for Halloween) to South Central Florida. I wanted a cute Halloween costume for my 15 month old but almost all the store costumes are made for colder weather and not for somewhere warm.
For MNSSHP, I decided we are all just going to wear pumpkin shirts and black shorts and call it day since it will still be hot in early October when we go.
To take this back to the Bojans, I saw lots of car esque costumes at Target and Marshall’s. They should steer Jackson in that direction instead of making him a costume that’s going to be fugly.
I grew up in South Texas and I think we were lucky if it was 70 on Halloween most years. I do remember the local stores having some weather appropriate costumes, fwiw. But yes, wearing a mask when it's 85 plus with ridiculous humidity is awful.

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Maybe the teacher lbsaid they shouldn't be gping on a cruise right now and
Tim does have more overall views but PMM and OA’s HHN opening night videos have more views than Tim’s does. He’s still sitting high on the food chain but it’s only a matter of time before someone else overtakes him altogether.
He should have more views but if you look at his subs and everyone else's he isn't doing that well in comparison.

It's like how the US had 113 medals in Tokyo and my birth country had 35. At first sight we suck in comparison but we also only have 18 million people vs the US with over 300 million.
(I love the Olympics, can't wait for Paris)

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Oh god, I shouldn't even post this - but !@#% it.

It's not that people in "the ghetto" cannot swim. It's that due to a variety of economic and societal issues that people living in "the ghetto" do not have access or in many cases frequent access to a swimming pool. Combine that with systemic racism and generational issues where-in people from these low income areas never escape, no one has taught them how to swim and in turn cannot teach their child to swim.

Now, Tim and many others will typically equate low income areas such as "the ghetto" or "the hood" as places that are made up predominantly of minorities, more specifically African-Americans.

TL;DR - If you're poor as shit and you don't have access to a pool, how the !@#! are you going to know how to swim
Not gonna lie, I barely know how to swim. Going to the pool was not something we did much as family. Nor would have my parents enrolled me in swim lessons.

Dillon21

VIP Member
That being said, I remember when Nightmare Before Christmas came out in theaters, it wasn't a hit. All the merchandise went on clearance. But now it is one of Disney's biggest cash cows.

I remember seeing it in the theaters and thought it was odd even for Tim Burton. Now I warmed up to it.

This isn't the first time she has done that. That Bronco shirt, nursing tank, and the infamous jorts were worn constantly. Same with Dim's Muppet shirt. Somehow I don't think she folds clothes and they just grab whatever is out the laundry and then just throw it back in. I still don't know why you'd pay for a holey t-shirt.

TTT 146: Move Over Holy Moly You've Been Replaced by the Holey T
I wonder if she wears the same stuff over and over again as maybe she paid big $$ for it and figured she'd better wear the heck out of it to justify paying the price (no pun intended). Saying that, she better start wearing the hell out of the Gucci sweater Tim bought three years ago.

As far as the parent-teacher conference. I remember my parents (mainly my mom) going to them in the younger grades, but not after 4/5 weeks after the start of school. I wonder if it is because of the type of school he is going to vs. more of a traditional school and maybe some of the parents are not used to its set up? I also wonder if the school takes on more of a special needs students (which I am not sure if that is normal for Montessori school) and wants to give feedback to their special needs kids?

TawdryT

VIP Member
Their Stans are like those mentally ill freaks that fall in love with convicted murderers. Tim and Jen could literally murder people and they would stare doe eyed at their videos and defend them.
What other explanation is there? They're deluded weirdos. I wonder if they get portraits painted in menstrual blood or whatever:ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I truly don't understand why they don't buy a costume. They spend money on everything else. I am notoriously thrifty but I pony up for a costume because I know anything I make wouldn't look good. Plus you can sometimes find them second hand at consignment stores. Heck- there are people in my area that give them away for free on Facebook after their kid outgrows it. Plus, my younger kid has so far worn every costume his older brother wore!
And why woudn't you want the baby in a costume? Most people dress up their babies even if they aren't trick or treating. It's fun!
If they need the “image” of a homemade costume, shop on Etsy.

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim & Ginn could be a psychology course.
And both need professional help ASAP.

Dr. Ramani came up on the TL “The DIS” thread
She has several videos posted on narcissists.
Does this sound familiar?
2B732156-8018-41E3-8A61-D3822346457A.jpeg
9600447A-5B1A-4E34-ADE3-7C73953CAFA5.jpeg

Most of what Dr. Ramani discusses sounds like the Bojans.
Among them:
• Lack of Empathy
• Selfishness
• Narcissistic Entitlement
• Deceitfulness
• Callousness

I haven’t had time to view this video in its entirety.
Kind of got the Cliff notes in the first six minutes.
If interested:

Last edited:

xojamilyn

This is so dumb, and I hate when parents say it. Yes, you have time to brush your teeth and take a quick shower. The baby can't walk or crawl. Strap him in a bouncer and do what you need. Tim is around a lot anyway. Drama queens/kings say shit like this and it scares people who are contemplating having kids. I remember hearing this and thinking my life was going to be a living hell with a baby. Here I am- two kids later. I breastfed them both for almost 2 years each. I showered and brushed my teeth every day. Once in a while that meant the baby was a bit fussy until I was done. Oh well! So many parents do so much more than Jenn that I don't know how she isn't perpetually embarrassed by what she says on these vlogs.
I feel like it’s Jenn is too lazy to get up and do it. There were days I definitely wanted to nap instead of shower when I had my twins but I knew I’d feel better. She has so much more help than she did when Jackson was first born and she has seemingly thrown her looks out the door. She actually dressed nice and did her makeup for more than just live chats. Maybe some postpartum?
---
Watching the first time Jackson starts baby led weaning:
Tim says Jackson will be eating the following :
Banan-ies
Carreets
Sweet pota-ties
Avoca-ties

I didn’t find them as insufferable then as I do now. Did I really think this shit was cute 🤢🤢🤢

ETA: Jacksonwas 5 and a 1/2 months, and was given whole slices of avocado. Oliver was given macerated and pulverized banana and breast milk🤢🤢🤢 something definitely had to happen for them to regress this much.
Don’t forget the eggies!

Moonlight666

Ok last one same video:

Jenn was being told back then to change her eating to more bland foods in order to help Jackson’s gassy-ness. Still getting the same advice 3 years later

but Jenn says she was finally able to brush her teeth, and take a shower. Taking care of the baby is more important. Meanwhile they just ate dinner, and it’s time for bed. Breastfeeding the baby every hour is just sooo hard. She couldn’t find 2 fucking minutes to brush her nasty teeth. 🤢 on the internet, on the fucking internet.

Lastly, They are constantly asked why Jenn doesn’t wear the baby, only Tim. Tim says ”we haven’t practiced with her yet” WTF?!?
Ok I’m done… I think.
---
Wait what did he say??? We haven't practiced yet??? For real???

• Wow
  • Haha

erry

VIP Member
Also in the video from January 2020 of “who does the baby look like”

They are following up I guess from a previous video where Tim lists his favorite rides from 2019. Some ppl were offended bc Tim didn’t like Flight of passage.
Tim says he’d rather ride golf carts through ft. Wilderness than ride flight of passage.
jenn says but it’s so fun though (regarding driving the golf carts)
Jenn then says she really wants to buy a golf cart but they don’t need one, they are just THAT fun.

Are they like 12?!?

Lo and behold that was January of 2020. Didn't the infamous wild ride take place in the fall of 2020? (Jenn doing 60 in a golf cart with the baby holding on for dear life 🤭🤭🤭🤭)

bumpire

Chatty Member
I bet jackpot loves being at school and is very well behaved during his break from the constant filming which is his home life.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Isn't the Sept 8th sailing more in jeopardy?
The storm is pretty far out, with it not even coming close to the Leeward Islands until Monday, so it would possibly affect the Bahamas Tuesday/Wednesday. The Sept 8-11 sailing would be headed back to Port Canaveral Sunday night for disembarkation Monday morning.

mjm9

VIP Member
I always thought that D23 was at Disneyland only. Has it always been in Orlando as well? I just remember the Dis staff flying out for it and Dim as well
You correct!

2023 is a special event held at the WDW Contemporary Resort
“The Gold Member exclusive Destination D23 will be held September 8-10, 2023, at Walt Disney World at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Orlando, FL.” (Courtesy InsideTheMagic.net)

D23 is projected to return to Anaheim, August 9 - 11, 2024, per the D23 wiki page