Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
They're probably banking on the fact that he won't remember Halloween this year so it doesn't matter much, and OG won't ever see pictures of the event because they'll never put up any of their million picture frames. Tracker success!
Wow that's a great plan.....I wish I had thought of that when my kids were little 😭
---
Let’s hope she doesn’t recycle the ghost costume next year for Ollie 😩
Or make them dress as boy bands in her 90s clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DoreenP

How does the vid have 2500 or so views but 7.4K likes? Or is my YouTube just acting weird?

• Wow

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I'm not the stan that posted it, but I can also guarantee they didn't pay for it. I saw someone, I think it was in the last live, maybe it was a comment on a regular video inviting them to join their VIP group because they had extra space. I bet they get invites like that all the time. Why pay when the stans will do it for you?

I've never done a regular VIP tour, we've had annual passes for the last 15 years, so we don't do the parks that way, if that make sense. I think the best way to go, if you are going to do Universal and need to do everything, is to stay at one of the 3 hotels that give unlimited express passes (Hard Rock, Portofino and Royal Pacific, with RP being the most affordable) You get Express on your check in day and check out day, so for 1 night, you'd get two days of unlimited express. It's very rare to wait in any lines at all with Universal Express, it's nothing like Genie +.
Yeah we’ve been before and love the Hard Rock and Express! I’ll keep digging to see what the tours might offer.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
OK, OK, I found it. It's not Jenn. This woman could be her body double, but it's not her.

It's in the Trying 13 Spooky Treats with TPD video. 37:27

Nice find!!! Obviously I skipped way too fast when I was looking and completely missed it. 😂

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I was just over at the Tracker sub reddit and didn't see a lot of action over there. Is El Idolo not defended by his stans over there?

Dillon21

VIP Member
I went to HHN again last night specifically to do The Last of Us house and while standing in line the group in front of me started discussing how Tim was kicked off the UO media list. They were a bunch of young 20-somethings who had all moved to Orlando in the last few years and they were talking about the vloggers they loved (they mentioned Molly a lot). None of them were surprised Tim was kicked off, but they thought it was more to do with Tim "badmouthing" Universal than their earlier monetized controversial videos.

Probably missing something. Badmouthing Universal in what way?

Loueylouay

VIP Member
They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---

I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.
[/QUOTE]
Well there are vlogs by DFB, WDW news, Mouse Steps. DFB is a CM?
Also someone corrected me that Lee isn't going to hit until next week but that's not right. It will hit the Bahamas this weekend.

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
She says the most recent Halloween video 🤔

Loueylouay

VIP Member
I always thought that D23 was at Disneyland only. Has it always been in Orlando as well? I just remember the Dis staff flying out for it and Dim as well

Reactions: 6

JssLG317

VIP Member
Right! My kid is always in the front. (14) my arm goes out all the time, as recently as yesterday when I just ran to the store and had to extend the arm. I do it without thinking, only this time it was just my purse. I’d gotten so used to my kid being up there Lol.
I do the same thing, doesn’t matter if it’s my kid, my husband, a friend, my purse. It’s automatic. Did they go on their Ft Wilderness staycation yet? I’ve lost track. If they haven’t yet, I hope the staff have an alert to NOT allow them the use of a golf cart based on prior neglectful activities.

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Maybe they will use the buddy’s engineering brain to help construct the car.

taking this kind of costume on a cruise just doesn’t seem practical. It’ll be a nuisance more than anything..
He will have a store bough costume for the cruise because the other one is a hassel.

littlemuv

VIP Member
They did this for J$ 2nd Halloween. The problem is, it’s still 1000 degrees here on Halloween. It was too hot to wear.

This is basically what they got for him. I believe it was also too small for him because they suck at planning for the future and bought it early.
True. I forget not everywhere’s cold & wet like here in the UK in October 😂