Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Weren’t they in FL last week for MNSSHP? I guess Timmy is safe since nobody speaks to him anymore.
Yes, they did MNSSHP but they were here Friday and Saturday at HHN Orlando. Then they were at Oogie Boogie Bash on Tuesday, I saw photos of them with Kyle and Jojo on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

bumpire

Chatty Member
No access? I saw the movie Pride where Terrance Howard just used the community pool built by the Philadelphia Department of Recreation to start a swim team.

Don't take this seriously, I'm just funnin' with ya.
Googled the movie and let me just say

Reactions: 7
This happened by me too!! Not sure if you're in Illinois and we are talking about the same gator.....but someone had let an alligator loose in a lagoon in Chicago. He was named "Chance the Snapper". LOL Once they caught him, they moved him down to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It was top news for a week!!
There was a caiman loose in one of the trailer parks here in the desert a year or so ago. Needless to say, it made the news. Turned out to be someone's pet.

mjm9

VIP Member
I can’t understand what she’s done with her channel. She went from lots of videos independently to these long form videos with a bunch of other people. It seems like only somewhat less work for a lot less views?
She did hake all of her pregnancy and baby content to their IRL channel, at least there’s that.
I wasn’t aware of Sierra till today.
I only looked up her channel because she was represented as being just like Ginn.
I can’t speak to that caused I’ve only seen the Disneybounding video. Which was enjoyable.

Is she my cup of tea? Not necessarily.

But her videos are the exact opposite of what editor extraordinary Ginn has produced.
Topic storyline, good clear footage and editing.
This was my point.

mjm9

VIP Member
If they are on the cruise that departs today, so is this other creator I love to snark on named Sierra Schultzzie. She and Jenn are two peas in a pod. Sierra is one of those embarrassing Disney adults and will fan girl so hard. She also has a child she exploits and hired a nanny for her “miracle child” when she only posts a video a month for her channel. She’s cringey as hell.
Just looked up Sierra’s channel.
She has 1.17M subscribers.
Draws in views with numbers similar to TTT.
Though her posting are erratic. It could be a week, two weeks, a month or more between videos.

Since I never heard of her, till you pointed her out, I can’t speak to your thoughts on her.

What I will say is that Ginn would definitely benefit from watching some of her videos.

C0327E71-4DC7-44DF-BC22-239C86881B76.jpeg

And in specific topics, like the Disneybounding styling outfits video, Sierra appears to include and credit other people that have more expertise than her.

Update: I am viewing the Disneybounding video.
IMO her video has a storyline, is well shot/edited, informative and entertaining.
She is a bigger girl, like Ginn, but dresses in size appropriate clothing.
15EC4EE0-EAFA-4B1F-BF10-44F0D09A9CCD.png

D4E1F128-8001-4FF1-B3FF-5002B109E5DF.jpeg

If interested:

Last edited:
  • Sick

TawdryT

VIP Member
If they are on the cruise that departs today, so is this other creator I love to snark on named Sierra Schultzzie. She and Jenn are two peas in a pod. Sierra is one of those embarrassing Disney adults and will fan girl so hard. She also has a child she exploits and hired a nanny for her “miracle child” when she only posts a video a month for her channel. She’s cringey as hell.
I got through five minutes, she does the weird amateur checking herself out while filming thing as well. She's just saccharine tooth grinding sweet and oh so 'authentic'!

• Sick

cavamom

VIP Member
Just looked up Sierra’s channel.
She has 1.17M subscribers.
Draws in views with numbers similar to TTT.
Though her posting are erratic. It could be a week, two weeks, a month or more between videos.

Since I never heard of her, till you pointed her out, I can’t speak to your thoughts on her.

What I will say is that Ginn would definitely benefit from watching some of her videos.

View attachment 2434826
And in specific topics, like the Disneybounding styling outfits video, Sierra appears to include and credit other people that have more expertise than her.

Update: I am viewing the Disneybounding video.
IMO her video has a storyline, is well shot/edited, informative and entertaining.
She is a bigger girl, like Ginn, but dresses in size appropriate clothing.
View attachment 2434897
View attachment 2434916

If interested:
I can’t understand what she’s done with her channel. She went from lots of videos independently to these long form videos with a bunch of other people. It seems like only somewhat less work for a lot less views?
She did hake all of her pregnancy and baby content to their IRL channel, at least there’s that.

• Wow
We’ve had this in Pittsburgh recently too! I think a 3rd gator was just spotted a couple days ago. They make each one into big news. I’m in a suburban neighborhood and for the past 2 years we’ve had bear and coyote sightings all around my house. 3 decades ago my housing plan was just farm and forest, so it’s not surprising. The animals are getting pushed out and have nowhere to go.
There's a huge park near my parents' place which is a suburb in a fairly large city and there were signs outright warning people not to walk at certain times because the coyotes were mating and being territorial. I think my uncle actually saw some when he was walking his dogs. Fortunately, they are large dogs and the coyotes did not bother them but eek.

• Wow

YoutubeLawyer

I have a Tim Tracker t-shirt. Its the Florida state one that says Home. I got it in the last few months because it sums up Florida to me and I couldn't find the design elsewhere. Turned up and its a pile of poo. Got my money back and kept the t-shirt. Its a pj top now. Wish someone else would do that design so I could wear it out and about. Florida was where my dad lived. If one has computer skills and can mock me up the same design that's actually wearable I would be so happy. JK I am not a grifter
My Cricket is out of commission, otherwise I'd do it lol. It can easily be done. Maybe someone on Etsy could do a custom design for you or if you have a friend with a Cricket or T-Shirt press, you could do a deal :)

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.
Maybe she's referring to like Polk County or south of there, or in that area....or like Highlands County or really southern Osceola?

There's also East Central Fla (which is usually like Deland, Daytona, Ponce Inlet, NSB, etc.).
And North Central Florida which denotes Gainesville, Cedar Key, etc.