Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr.Sienna

I understand (not) that Tim can't go to CA to see the fall/Halloween Disney stuff...but what is the reason they can't ALL go? They can go to hotels and travel in FL, they have a nanny that travels with them, what is the difference other than a flight? This is purely rhetorical....we all know they can't handle two kids so flying is almost out of the question. They can use the school excuse but we've had Labor Day long weekend and I know my kids get a "teacher planning" day in Oct.

Reactions: 10

Rebelle

VIP Member
It's funny, I've never seen Encanto and even I know there's a young boy character in it that has lots of jungle animal friends (I've seen the toys :ROFLMAO:).

But I'm guessing Disney isn't itching to start building anything new in Florida anytime soon.
Her reasoning was he’s a secondary character.
Someone said in that time frame of Encanto they built the town they lived in, were farming and working together to maintain the land, and their lives, etc. Someone else said a Yeti and dinosaur carnival didn’t have anything to do with animals and conservatory either. Another person said having Central and South American representation was nice and they originally had intended to include that area when first designing the park.
Then she muted the thread bc she was getting torn apart.

Apparently the big panels for D23 next year will take place at the Honda Center. So, I think they plan on announcing some major things.

• Wow

bumpire

Chatty Member
They "don't drink" but tin is obviously tipsy at the HHN event??
IMG_6049.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Like Dim & Ginn’s Stan’s. Most look like they take WWE too seriously.
(See: the psycho boy with the haircut and the glasses who followed them to AMI with his mom.)
Sounds about right. WWE is geared towards kids and the gullible.
---
And here I was thinking she was using something like Imprint...
Makes sense that J4D would use 4Imprint
---
Guess the optics depends on how the parent teacher conference went and how THEY choose to spin it. J$’s schedule might have just cleared.

Being summoned to school campus after only 3-4 weeks into the school year doesn’t bode well.

And even if they are cruising soon, at least Oliver gets a reprieve from performing at the Diaper Dash. Since he is a wobbly weeble, not even close to sitting independently, let alone crawling.
Did I miss something? Did Jenn discuss the Parent/Teacher Conference? If it was in the last Live I missed it because i could only get through the first half.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

hcslacs

VIP Member
In the live, Tim mentioned how "fun" the Make a Wish Event was. But I guess there won't be a video about it, just relegated to an Instagram story. Seems like a waste to an "invited out" event. Hopefully Disney noticed they gained nothing from his presence.

I did notice there is a glimpse of Tim's backside and booty butt in the Attractions Magazine video. And kudos to them for making the post a fundraising offer.

1694029090124.png

• Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
OK, OK, I found it. It's not Jenn. This woman could be her body double, but it's not her.

It's in the Trying 13 Spooky Treats with TPD video. 37:27

I thought it was Jenn and the nanny next to him as well but the Stan posted a blurry pic and that women totally resembles Jenn. I thought the Stan was saying he should have looked up because Jenn was next to him.

Forest

VIP Member
I’m convinced that anyone could make money on YouTube if they are willing to show you their house, kids, food, holidays, vacations, etc. And if they post regularly.

peteykirch

VIP Member
View attachment 2433485
They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---

I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.
Her one son is a bartender at Disney as well.

mjm9

VIP Member
He should have more views but if you look at his subs and everyone else's he isn't doing that well in comparison.
Subscribers

TTT - 903K
PMM - 235K
SE - 133K
OA - 344K
---
….Just becomes a home movie/ flex
Lol!
Since when aren’t their videos family home updates and flexing?
There’s not much current “travel” information provided.

Last edited:

cavamom

VIP Member
It wasn’t SE, but now that I want to find her, I can’t. She was a middle aged dumb cunt with a giant gaping mouth.

I voiced BIG concern with Guest Relations at Epcot after I saw a TikTok livestreamer ruining Guardians for someone. The employee was very well aware (and visibly repulsed) of the onslaught of issues with them and assured me Disney is trying to curb them.
Sounds like Maria, Lake Buena Visitors

Did you guyzzzz know that Ginn is soOoOoOoOoOo excited for the new logo and the new shirts? SO excited.

Other things she just couldn't contain her desperate excitement about:
- the parent-teacher conference she thought would be the school praising Buddy's engineering brain
- getting spicy water from the mini-fridge outside instead of the giant (but likely dirty) fridge inside
- Da Baby's first (and last) mommy-and-me swim class
- "editing" outside next to the outdoor kitchen
- the anticipation of what Buddy's big boy bed would look like (because she's never seen beds before 👀)
- attending opening night of HHN (despite having to waddle her ass back to the hotel because she has two kids you guyzzz - not so excited about that) 👀
I bet she wrote down everything in her bullet journal that she got from Etsy that she forgot about when she got the ADHD planner but she's not ADHD....
---
Hmm, looking at the website the vlog's or on. It's created by an Orlando based company (SocialMan). Wondering if that's where Mike comes to play. Haven't found anything linking him one way or the other.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OT but I actually never heard of Denis Philips. Is he just in your area?

I LOVE Dr. Rick Knabb on the Weather Channel (former NHC Director and an FSU grade like myself)

and I've always followed Brian Norcross...he's a friggin LEGEND.
Denis is out of Tampa but he seems to be Florida famous for not just his forecasting but his practical advice. Denis' son is at FSU right now and he had some great tips for the college students both at FSU and UF during Idalia. He has hurricane rules, where Rule #7 is don't panic until I say you need to panic. He knows his stuff.

Both Dr Rick Knabb and Brian Norcross are equally amazing. Some of these guys are just so much better than most when it comes to dealing with these storms.

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
South Central Florida? I've heard of Central Florida, South Florida, and even West Central Florida (New term). What area comprises South Central Florida.
0F1510FE-9EFB-4E9C-A717-C5A18A58C998.jpeg

I can confirm I do live in one of these counties although I would prefer not to say which one as I am currently living in a pretty small town.
I’ve only been living here a couple of months now but my partner and his family are from Florida.