The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to mention that at the very beginning of the video, Tim says they have to come back when the Gucci store is open. So he is willing to drop money at the Gucci store but wouldn’t buy the dog (cat) toy for Oliver unless they confirmed the price first.

Anything he wants, price doesn’t matter. But an $11 dollar souvenir cup for Jackson? Too expensive.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yeah, I just went to see the comments and there's only 61 (asskissing) as of this writing. All the others are gone.

Such thin bleeping skin, it's ridiculous!

Are they going to go into overdrive deleting the "WHeRe's ThE hHN vLoG?" comments under this newest one too? 🤣

ETA: Wait... did they seriously go to the bleeping outlets without their children just to film this tit?

Also, does anyone need a new pic? I happened to pause at this gem. 🥴

View attachment 2425341
It is a bleeping hole in her shirt!

Reactions: 9
ETA: Wait... did they seriously go to the bleeping outlets without their children just to film this tit?

114pm EST and the comment is still up.

After all the Bull tit of deleting comments about HHN you'd think they'd get a bleeping clue to prioritize HHN video. Nope. Then they wonder they can't compete with people who can get HHN opening night vlogs up that night or by 8am EST. No wonder Universal won't invite them out.

Reactions: 14
2.5 more days until I’m in Disney! Cannot wait. Unlike some people, I don’t get a vacation every other week. Devastated they won’t be in town and I’ll miss the bearded weirdoh and his greasy leech. 🤣 I would have tried to get some fun pics. And btw, my husband will be staying home and taking care of both kids for the 4 days I’m in Florida. No nannies have been hired. I’m in the process right now of making enough dinner meats (chicken, turkey, ham & burgers) that they’ll be set the whole time and only need to make some easy sides. I’m sure they’ll have a pizza night too. All school outfits for my little one are picked out and in their day bins ready to go. School lunches will get packed the night before I leave. It’s really not hard at all. Dim should be able to go to Cali while she stays home with the kids. He could easily do all of this for her so he can film for their livelihood.

So question for those who watched the shopping vlog. When they found the toy, was it with other kid toys or clearly with pet stuff? If with other pet stuff, how can she really be that stupid???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did they get one of those HHN Tribute store hallway pics this year? I fast forwarded that vlog to the hallway and he didn't mention it. Just showed someone else's picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2.5 more days until I’m in Disney! Cannot wait. Unlike some people, I don’t get a vacation every other week. Devastated they won’t be in town and I’ll miss the bearded weirdoh and his greasy leech. 🤣 I would have tried to get some fun pics. And btw, my husband will be staying home and taking care of both kids for the 4 days I’m in Florida. No nannies have been hired. I’m in the process right now of making enough dinner meats (chicken, turkey, ham & burgers) that they’ll be set the whole time and only need to make some easy sides. I’m sure they’ll have a pizza night too. All school outfits for my little one are picked out and in their day bins ready to go. School lunches will get packed the night before I leave. It’s really not hard at all. Dim should be able to go to Cali while she stays home with the kids. He could easily do all of this for her so he can film for their livelihood.

So question for those who watched the shopping vlog. When they found the toy, was it with other kid toys or clearly with pet stuff? If with other pet stuff, how can she really be that stupid???
I hope you have a great trip!

The display is all pet stuff. Very clearly for pets. Pet costumes, pet spirit jerseys, collars, you can even see pet bowls. They talk about it being a dog Hatbox ghost costume and how their dogs would never wear a wig (there was a Tiana costume that had a wig). So they KNEW it was all pet stuff...except this cheese thing? Which is on the top right of the 2nd pic.

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 1.30.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 1.30.57 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

PLEASE can we have ‘the bearded weirdo and his greasy leech’ as a thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched a bit of the outlet vid to see the cat toy part and the whole display is pets. Why would she think a baby toy would be on top of there?? And their whole conversation is so typically Tracker.

And I guess the only concern I would have is giving a six month old child a toy that is not designed as a child toy. Their lack of concern for child safety knows no limits.

And the whole part about the new Gucci store was exhausting. Tim thinks it used to be an American Eagle store. No, a J Crew store. No, he actually has no idea. Why leave that part in there? It adds nothing to the video. Consistently, she just sucks at her job.

Reactions: 12
They leave Oliver with a nanny so Jenn can tag along while Tim goes to the outlets. Tim is perfectly capable of going and doing this on his own but of course Jenn has to be up his ass.

I thought it was funny when Jenn was showing him the Mickey count down thing (not sure what it was, I wasn’t paying full attention) and Tim couldn’t fathom what anyone would be counting down. Jenn had to tell him it was a count down for your next Disney vacation. Is Tim really that dense that he doesn’t realize that not everyone gets to go to Disney every week and for most people, it is a special trip that they count down to? Entitled asshole.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
INT. CASA TRACKER (DAY)

JENN: "Let's always call our kids 'Buddy'!"
TIM: "But Buddy is a dog name...or the name of a...um...special child who has to wear a helmet"

JENN ignores Buddy Sr.

JENN: "Yes, we shall call him Buddy...well, not legally. You better do it to or else I swear to God, I'll learn how to drive and then who will edit your videos?"

TIM does Jim from The Office take to camera

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is catnip poisonous to babies?
I don't think so. I'd be more afraid of it being a choking hazard, getting stuck in his throat or him rubbing it on his eyes.

It's on Shop Disney, but sold out. It does not appear to have catnip, but looking at it like this--this does not look like a baby toy. The pieces are pretty small I would be afraid of the little stems and leaves coming off and the kid choking, especially the rope on the salami or whatever that is. But, I'm actually a good parent, who cares about the safety of my kids.

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 1.54.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 1.54.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 1.54.20 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Can someone remind me again of their Universal status? Do they get invited to anything at Universal? If not, is it because of their videos which were brought to light in 2020? Have they ever been invited? Why can’t they film in the houses but other people can?

For some reason I’m blanking on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone remind me again of their Universal status? Do they get invited to anything at Universal? If not, is it because of their videos which were brought to light in 2020? Have they ever been invited? Why can’t they film in the houses but other people can?

For some reason I’m blanking on this.
They were high up on Universals list. Jenn even appeared on a HHN commercial going through the houses getting scared. They had hooked up a special camera to her. They filmed in houses. Tim was invited to be a scare actor in a scare zone one year too. They filmed him getting made up and out there walking the scare zone. Universal used to love them. At one point when the UOAP facebook group first started, they had, basically internet famous people doing an ad...Tim was in that. I'll try to find it. He did some MIB ride competition too.

When the--Is gay contagious/Urban party videos were brought out into the open, that's what got them cut off. I personally think it was more the "rent a wheelchair/front of the line" video too. Universal doesn't like people flaunting breaking their rules--look at Adam. Universal also doesn't seem to be as forgiving as Disney (again, in Adam's case) and once you are done, you're done.

As far as why can't they film in the houses but other people can? There is no video or photography in any houses at all, mostly due to scare actors safety and keeping the traffic flow moving. Only Media, invited out with tour guides on that first night can record. So they are with an RIP tour guide, pretty much on their own (no regular guests right then) and can record only that one time. If that makes sense. Regular RIP tour guests cannot photo/video. If you do the Unmasking the Horror tour (highly recommend) you can take photos in certain areas, but there are no scare actors there at that time and the lights are on.

Reactions: 21
Catnip can be used for babies with gassy tummies or reflux. I learned that when my youngest, now 25, was an infant and would fuss each night with gas. You can make catnip tea and give it to them, just like peppermint tea -- good for the belly. Maybe letting the baby chew on some of those toys was the plan ;) EDITED -- I now see that some sites say NOPE -- as it's not tested enough in babies. Other sites say go for it. If we see that baby teething on a cat toy we will know that was the plan!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.