The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than the fact they can't get a HHN vlog up, think about how they are going to go on the same cruise and do the same things.... again
I think we should start placing bets as to whether they will get off the ship in Nassau and visit that Deezy guy like they promised to do "next time".

Never mind, we all know that's not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments on that stan post are gold.

I do remember on a recent live show someone mentioning they had extra space on a VIP tour.

J$ walked into the guys wife and Tim told J$ to watch where he was going. Didn't apologize to the wife, didn't make J$ apologize to the wife...but stans always say how they're sooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2426296
Well, telling Buddy to watch where he's going is still more than what he did the last time (which was nothing) that Buddy pretty much walked into a stranger's crotch in Galaxy's Edge during their "daddy & buddy" Starcruiser trip. He just kept filming. Maybe next time Dimmy will learn to also apologize for his kid who walks into people even when there are multiple adults who should theoretically be keeping an eye on him.
---
Only new thing is that Big Baby is going to win the diaper dash rash!!
Fixed that for you! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thumbnail pic of her looks.... not like reality. Oh Ginn. We know how you looked that day.
Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 2.40.37 PM Large.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 2.40.24 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A dog toy. Seriously though, I may have bought my dog some preschooler toys like ball pit balls and rings. But she might be a little bit more advance than OG Buddy at this point. At least she has heard of the word no. Hell, I used to have a dog I trained to do basic math which is more than knowing eight in Mandarin.

Reactions: 10
It's just like a narcissistic asshole to walk ahead of his family instead of behind them so he can keep an eye on everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's just like a narcissistic asshole to walk ahead of his family instead of behind them so he can keep an eye on everyone.
Probably also lets him avoid being behind his family's fart trails and allows him to fart on them instead (there's no way this whole family isn't farting up a storm all the time wherever they are).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So are they working on the VIP tour or are they on a “muCh nEEdEd” vacation?

Tell us Stans, which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we make jokes with the nickname Buddy, but my son goes by Buddy...😐. There is a story behind that nickname though. He earned it from my now deceased MIL who called him her little buddy when he was born as she was the only one besides me to get him to stop crying. Plus my 2yo at the time couldn't pronounce Christopher so she also called him Buddy. Now he is about to be 8, and insists on being Buddy. He knows he is Christopher but prefers Buddy. I cringe every time I hear it come from the their mouths...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now I don't mean to out anyone... but it seems some of you are helping to entertain 😂

I find it interesting how the OP of that group post quotes the family as another family member. It could be the assistant or a trial nanny.

Screenshot_20230904_175114_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230904_180534_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230904_180631_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know we make jokes with the nickname Buddy, but my son goes by Buddy...😐. There is a story behind that nickname though. He earned it from my now deceased MIL who called him her little buddy when he was born as she was the only one besides me to get him to stop crying. Plus my 2yo at the time couldn't pronounce Christopher so she also called him Buddy. Now he is about to be 8, and insists on being Buddy. He knows he is Christopher but prefers Buddy. I cringe every time I hear it come from the their mouths...
What a coincidence. My 12 year old nephew is named Christopher but went by Buddy for the longest time (my MIL was the only one who called him that, though).

Reactions: 9
Now I don't mean to out anyone... but it seems some of you are helping to entertain 😂

I find it interesting how the OP of that group post cutes the family and another family member. It could be the assistant or a trial nanny.

View attachment 2426597View attachment 2426598View attachment 2426599
I can guarantee you they didn't pay for it but if they did, they deserve it!

Jenn, sweetie, Oliver the cat is from a Disney movie. Oliver the human baby lives in your house. Just helping you distinguish the two from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can guarantee you they didn't pay for it but if they did, they deserve it!

Jenn, sweetie, Oliver the cat is from a Disney movie. Oliver the human baby lives in your house. Just helping you distinguish the two from each other.
It just makes me wonder how often Tim tries to swindle his way to the front when he has the whole clan. When he is by himself he only does things if he doesn't have to wait long, like a child.
No wonder he can't explain lightening lane to us. He just begs out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Was "I can guarantee they didn't pay for it" supposed to be a good defensive argument when they also say they CAN afford it but didn't pay for it? Cause that makes them look worse. Also, you can't say "I can GUARANTEE" but finish with "IF they chose to splurge on one, then they did." Which is it? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was "I can guarantee they didn't pay for it" supposed to be a good defensive argument when they also say they CAN afford it but didn't pay for it? Cause that makes them look worse. Also, you can't say "I can GUARANTEE" but finish with "IF they chose to splurge on one, then they did." Which is it? 🫠
Becaaaause, Quasi. You don't get it. She knows them. They are best friends. She literally saw Jackson be birthed. She has seen Oliver get his first cat toy. She knows all about Tim's hot dog shits. Jen taught her everything about makeup probably. They are practically family in her peapod mind and she thinks it is a brag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t believe that they will be taking a NICU baby on a cruise with Covid raging up again 😩😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The tit is getting deep over there...
These stans are all so absolutely certain they know everything about everything with the Trackers. I don't get it.
And for what it's worth, there really isn't a lot of negativity at all, but people are raging lunatics today. They deserve it!!!!!!!!!

Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 7.38.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They definitely look like people who love what they do, Tim doesn't look dead behind the eyes at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.