The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“HAHAHAHAHA. You guys! we didn’t have time to get Jackson a costume this year! We’re just so busy. Buddy will be a klansman ghost again this year!” -Ginn on her eighth target run this week

• Haha
Reactions: 38
J$ wants to be a Chevy Camaro Convertible. Which to me is super easy--Bumblebee. Show him some clips from the movie. Tim and Jenn---prove us all wrong here and get your kid a Bumblebee costume. Not a bleeping sheet with eye holes in the wrong place. Here you go, you are welcome.

View attachment 2411964
But you know Halloween just sneaks up on you, having two kids is hard you guyzzzzzzz, how are you supposed to remember something that happens on the same date every year when you have two kids to watch while they are with their nannies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the sad thing about this whole Halloween costume conversation is they can just order it online and they don't even have to go to the store. Now don't get me wrong - I know they looooooooove making those Target runs weekly but we know that getting something for their children isn't part of that run. It's so sad to me that they will blame it on 'having 2 kids now blah blah blah' - and that BB isn't sleeping - and that BB is teething, and that J$ wanted to be a car but MOTY didn't have time to make him a costume.

And as for having the 2 cars detailed - WOW - some of the best times we had with the kids growing up is spending a Sunday morning in the driveway washing the cars with them. They would take out their crazy coupe car and wash it while we washed our cars. These are 'core memories' J4D's - just saying....

And for them renting the convertible because J$ wanted to - again WOW - it's so clear that this is for Timmy - just like the Jeep was. Seriously Trackholes - we are so in tune with all your 'tales' - just say it's for Timmy and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FYI, my parents have a convertible Chevy Camaro. Good luck Jen, getting out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But you know Halloween just sneaks up on you, having two kids is hard you guyzzzzzzz, how are you supposed to remember something that happens on the same date every year when you have two kids to watch while they are with their nannies
Which is why I'm giving them a two month headstart. I don't love helping them out, but that poor child needs an actual Halloween costume this year. He's going to be mocked for years if he shows up in a sheet with eye holes to school.

As far as the back patio goes--that furniture is not going to fit. There is not enough room to walk around that area safety without risking falling in the pool to begin with. And whoever is at the grill better hope it doesn't flame up and they jump back because they are going to get hurt because that bar is way too close to the grill.

My husband is strangely fascinated by this backyard project, so I showed him the extension cord running across the ground. He was screaming at the TV. Tim didn't want to put it under the pavers, he wants to put a rug over it? Here's what you need to do, hire an electrician, have them pull up the few pavers and put some conduit in and run the cord. Someone is going to trip. Will it be into the flaming hot grill? Or will it be into the sharp counter edge that Tim already busted up his face on? You can't have tit like that in a $75,000 home improvement project and they have little kids. Combined with no pool safety fence, the entire set up is an accident waiting to happen.
---
And as for having the 2 cars detailed - WOW - some of the best times we had with the kids growing up is spending a Sunday morning in the driveway washing the cars with them. They would take out their crazy coupe car and wash it while we washed our cars. These are 'core memories' J4D's - just saying....
And they have a car wash membership. All car washes have the free vacuum stations, some have even more cleaning supplies available. That would have been the perfect outing for Tim and J$. I personally think Nanny Jess trashed the Volt driving J$ to all his classes and whatnot. That's why the Volt needed detailing.

Reactions: 29
Cute how these 40-year-old people think expensive is always better.
$80 mic vs. $300 mic.
The $80 mic is better.

• Haha
Cute how these 40-year-old people think expensive is always better.
$80 mic vs. $300 mic.
The $80 mic is better.
I think that entire situation is user incompetence. He needs to find the right setting for how he uses the mic. The lazy mother fucker that he is, won't do that, therefore the thing goes is in pile of failed vlogging equipment.

There is a running joke amongst parents everywhere about how little kids remember EVERYTHING!

It's not just Jackson and his “little brain” Jenn. Your kid ain’t special. It’s not mind blowing.

You can tell a kid in January that you will take them to the toy store in August. As SOON as they open their eyes on August 1 they will remind you what you said 8 months ago.

The “baby” does not NEED power🙄🙄🙄
Someone shut her up already!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“HAHAHAHAHA. You guys! we didn’t have time to get Jackson a costume this year! We’re just so busy. Buddy will be a klansman ghost again this year!” -Ginn on her eighth target run this week
Kid wanted to be a ghost last year so they ended up doing it in the laziest way possible instead of finding a cute ghost costume.

In the past we have ordered our kid's costume from the internet, which takes no effort at all and even that was to much effort for these two to put in their miracle child.

Reactions: 13
If they have time to order a tool that CUTS GRAPES online, they have time to order a costume online.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
$100 that Jackson NEVER said “mommy I want you to come with me”

it more than likely was:
Jackson minding his business happy about going to school. Jennifer projecting her fake emotions on him.
Jenn: “are you sad that mommy and daddy can’t go with you?”
jackson: “construction car!”
Jenn: “awe, I know bud, I want to come with you too. Let’s make a secret handshake so we won’t be so sad”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also Trackholes, get Big Buddy’s adenoids checked out. He talks like he has a clothes peg on his nose, that’s a classic symptom of adenoid problems

Reactions: 19
That extension cord! Omg! And let’s just create another fire hazard and throw a rug over it.

It’s as if this should have been handled differently. Like how do average people pull off a renovation without creating any hazards, or dirtying their pool with debris, meet building codes, and buy equipment that fits? I feel like that’s a job that someone should do, a really needed service. If it were me, I would call that person a General Contractor, because they oversee all of *specific* contractors that work the job. Someone could make some bank doing that job. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
there is so many things wrong with this whole backyard set up - the cost - $$$$ - that is a lot of $$$ to spend. The grill being up against the house - fire hazard waiting to happen. No pool fence - I pray that J$ doesn't know how to open the door to the pool. Too much furniture for a very small area - and who is going to sit in it? And for 2 morons who 'claim' they don't drink - why do you need a bar area?

You probably could have spent very little $$$ and put a nice swing set/playset in the backyard for J$ and BB. But then again - nothing is ever about J$ and BB - it's always about the 2 selfish morons they have to live with. (remember the $11 souvenir cup Timmy wouldn't buy for J$ - Pepperidge Farm remembers).

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Please buy that kid a costume this year, I’ll pay for it 😂
My thoughts on the outdoor kitchen is that somewhere Timmy got a bug up his butt that he needed this, so they did everything quickly and half assed. If they truly were set for life, they would have had professionals do everything. They aren’t, so they cheaped out and probably charged the whole thing. They need to rearrange the whole set up before someone gets hurt.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
There is a running joke amongst parents everywhere about how little kids remember EVERYTHING!

It's not just Jackson and his “little brain” Jenn. Your kid ain’t special. It’s not mind blowing.

You can tell a kid in January that you will take them to the toy store in August. As SOON as they open their eyes on August 1 they will remind you what you said 8 months ago.

The “baby” does not NEED power🙄🙄🙄
Someone shut her up already!
This is honestly so true, we learned very very quickly not to promise my neice anything we can't do/deliver because my god can she remember everything you say, they are like sponges an absorb everything, soon as you say you will do something or get something she will remind you daily about it, we have had to try teach her about calenders so we can point on the calender what day we are on an what day it's happening so she knows we aren't taking the piss an it is coming but she has to wait

If they have time to order a tool that CUTS GRAPES online, they have time to order a costume online.
Exactly, there's no way she isn't sitting on websites ordering herself a bunch of tit, it takes two mins to go onto Amazon an just order a costume, but we all know she won't bother cause it's not something that's for her benefit, it's for her kid that's a inconvenience to her

Reactions: 11
There's just no way they can arrange that set up so that the grill is in a safe spot AND there's room to move around. "L" shape would be great, but the only option is to put the grill on the outside wall, but it's all screen, and the grill would need to be far enough away from it. This was definitely one of those "genius" ideas that wasn't planned out.

DERPS.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.