The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of this latest home vlog, Jenn tells Tim that they get a lot of comments about his gray hairs on his beard and asks what he is going to do about the gray hairs. Tim seems a little annoyed by this and says “what do you want me to do? What does it matter?” He laughs right after probably trying to make himself not seem like an asshole after blurting our “what does it matter?”
Jenn presses the issue asking if he can pluck them or how he would deal with the situation? Tim says he can pluck them (doesn’t sound like he will though) and jokes he can dye his beard black.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Such idiots. Very Trashy. Wow.
---
Also interesting she is liking tweets on “older Christian’s” pretty sure that’s the majority of your fan base, idiot.
IMG_3230.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have never heard a 4 yr who is so hard to understand. They have done him such a disservice. 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
no because i just know jenn pays such little attention to tim especially after she constantly questions tit like “oh you finished this series?” when he says he finishes a certain series. like cmon dude… what are you doing? napping 24/7? i doubt you’re editing or “working” 😒

Reactions: 12
J$ has terrible allergies, you can hear the snot in his sinuses. He's also desperate to ruin filming. I can't say I blame him. BBO never had colic, his size has nothing to do with it, he just hates his mother, he let us know in the 'vid'. Babies don't sleep well during many growth periods. She's embarrassingly ignorant on everything. And please stop pretending you do anything with those kids' care and feeding. You don't. We all know it. Call a bleeping professional. Don't ask other idiots for advice. It's just idiot inception.
They make excuses for once again not providing enrichment experiences for their kid. Dim is renting a convertible to feel bougie because he needs constant affirmation that he isn't trashy. The crumbs in your car are from the two schlubs in front, eating.
Stupid people, 'sciencing'.
Couch blather. Just buy him a big boy bed. Put him in it. Done.
The patio sure doesn't look like you spent what you did.
Oh look, gorging, again. Stop squeezing that. Stop it.
Why is everything beige? Beiiiiiiiiiiiige. Are those stools flammable? Just wondering...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If I have the correct pieces the outdoor patio furniture costed them $6,400 plus tax.

3F51AA83-FCC3-4DBD-B692-F1973B5C9744.jpeg
1188F1A4-FB87-4EDE-BD62-37366F822233.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The chatter here keeps making me go to the Vids to see what is happening!

This backyard is turning into a situation like when a celebrity is addicted to plastic surgery and just makes their face worse and worse. I love the electrical cord on the ground next to the sharp edged counter. They removed that tacky thing protecting their window from "melting" from the high heat of the grill. So I guess their grilling days are over outside. Maybe they will get a George Foreman Grill for the Kitchen and set it up near Jackson's toothbrush.

The non-sexual tension between the Trackers is palpable now. There was probably a nicer way for her to address the white hairs in his beard. Or maybe not do it on camera at all. I kinda felt bad for Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This entire vlog made me SO MAD but especially that secret handshake! How sad that J can't even have a secret handshake between him and his parents, they cannot keep a SINGLE bit of his life private. At least Tim said she shouldn't show it since it was secret, but he caved awfully fast.

For Jenn to stop the outro mid-sentence to point out Tim's white beard hairs was just so rude. She's not WRONG about them, but I was always taught to not mention something like that to someone unless it's something they can immediately fix - i.e. food in the teeth, a tag sticking out of the shirt, something like that. Such a rude thing to point out on camera and then leave in the final edit!! Imagine if the tables were turned and he pointed out her gray hairs like that? She thinks about absolutely nothing and no one other than herself.

And I don't understand why Tim even asked J what he wanted to do if he wasn't going to make an effort to do it. Detailing the cars, rain, whatever his excuse - the real reason they didn't go was because it wasn't how Tim wanted to spend the day. So selfish.

Reactions: 31
That new backyard feels like a cluttered mess. Really did they need that many barstools? Did they get all the padding light colored....with 2 kids and 2 adult slobs?
They should have just got the grill....skip the bar and get a comfortable seating area with a table and then they would be able to space it nicely. But they don't know how to furnish anything as they should have made Jackson a big boy room where BO's nursery is.
Dim should have said to Ginn....I have been seeing comments about you being overweight....what are you going to do about it
I think we definitely know now that Jackpot choked on grapes when he was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
At the end of this latest home vlog, Jenn tells Tim that they get a lot of comments about his gray hairs on his beard and asks what he is going to do about the gray hairs. Tim seems a little annoyed by this and says “what do you want me to do? What does it matter?” He laughs right after probably trying to make himself not seem like an asshole after blurting our “what does it matter?”
Jenn presses the issue asking if he can pluck them or how he would deal with the situation? Tim says he can pluck them (doesn’t sound like he will though) and jokes he can dye his beard black.
That was such a crappy thing for her to call him out like that in front of everyone. If he had any balls, he would have retorted with something like, “you know, now that you mention it, I have also seen comments asking where your eyebrows are or why they are overly paprika’d. you should take care of that”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That was such a crappy thing for her to call him out like that in front of everyone. If he had any balls, he would have retorted with something like, “you know, now that you mention it, I have also seen comments asking where your eyebrows are or why they are overly paprika’d. you should take care of that”
She is a witch. Dim's beard looks gross but I don't view it as gross because of the grey. It's gross because it's ill maintained. Paprika brows and Bangs doesn't have much room to talk especially since she's a dead ringer for Iggy from A Year Without a Santa Claus.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Every time they show their backyard I just think how sad it is that they spent so much money to have a pretend "happenin'" lifestyle when at the end of the day they're just a codependent enmeshed pretty isolated dysfunctional family of 2 who are clueless about what to do with their 2 props children.

Besides Dim's parents and "the cousins", who would bother coming over regularly to occupy their 6 barstools, as Ginn and Dim pretend they're fine just drinking spicy water from their sad mini-fridge instead of actual cocktails? TPD only does dates at Disney with Dimmy, I doubt his wife wants to drag the kids over to spend time with Ginn. Adam the Woo? LOL, yeah right. Manny Matt seems to only be involved because he cares about Buddy more than Buddy's parents. Holy Moly is in Canada and seems to have cooled down with obsessively sending them care packages and random tit for Buddy. Nicole and Jim were the only other vloggers they invited to their home and that was mostly because Nicole went out of her way for an ungrateful Ginn to plan and design Buddy's 1st birthday for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I started to watch the home slog but had to give up because I don’t want to listen to how warm the water is in the Gulf of Mexico and Jenn doesn’t like crumbs (her cleavage is probably full of them). If this is the most ‘interesting’ topics of conversation you can come up with, just give up. You shouldn’t be making homeslogs when your life is this boring. I’m just cleaning the plug holes in my son’s bathroom. Now THAT’S interesting 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn, the native floridian and hurricane expert strikes again. What does warm water do to hurricanes? Really? I'm not sure about other places but as a life long floridian (like jenn) this is common knowledge. They mention it on our local news all the time.

Reactions: 19
I'm late to the party. Does Tim think he's Mr. Rogers or something? What's your favorite board game? What are you planning to be for Halloween? I understand that he's trying to drive up engagement, but when he's sitting on the floor, alone, asking these questions to the camera, it seems desperate.

J$ wants to be a Chevy Camaro Convertible. Which to me is super easy--Bumblebee. Show him some clips from the movie. Tim and Jenn---prove us all wrong here and get your kid a Bumblebee costume. Not a bleeping sheet with eye holes in the wrong place. Here you go, you are welcome.

Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 7.28.39 AM.png

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.