The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count me in the not a fan of Taylor group as well. I don't hate her or her music, but I would never go out of my way to listen to it either.
How long before Jen drags him to a Taylor Swift concert , if there is one in Florida
---
Is that a recent picture from the past few days

Reactions: 9
1. Who takes something cooked fine out of the oven and sticks them back in to burn them every time?

2. The friendship bracelets come off kind of creepy to me, anyway, if you are a 40 yr old and the other is a teenager.

3. Tbh, even if they didn't do anything special, would have loved if Tim had stopped in at Margaritaville or even the bar last night. Or maybe if they do something special in the coming weeks. But I doubt they will because they're a travel channel family channel.

Reactions: 14
How long before Jen drags him to a Taylor Swift concert , if there is one in Florida
---

Is that a recent picture from the past few days
It was posted 6 hours ago on Instagram by a stan. Based on the hair, it's gotta be relatively recent.

Ginn doesn't like TSwift because her music is "too sad" for Ginn. Both have equally rabid ridiculously obsessed idolizing stans though. At least Taylor showers every day though (or at least looks like she does) and has a work ethic and some talent, even if she's not my cup of tea.

Still though, Swifties are just as obnoxious as Bojo stans. My eye would twitch whenever I came across all the redundant cult-like social media posts where the concert-goers filmed themselves crying at her concerts. That's some really expensive crying. I just don't understand the stans of anyone but I've never been one to fucking idolize other human beings, especially to the point of crying when I see them in person. It's just weird. Seek some dang therapy.

Reactions: 26
Well , she never mentioned being a Harry Styles fan , but all of a sudden became one a couple of years ago Her FOMO may make her all of a sudden turn into a Swiftie

Reactions: 17
OK wait… I apologize for popping in all late, I’m in Spain…. Didn’t the weird HOA team account say it looked like they put some kind of foil on the window…

Reactions: 6
OK wait… I apologize for popping in all late, I’m in Spain…. Didn’t the weird HOA team account say it looked like they put some kind of foil on the window…
You be the judge.

Reactions: 8
They’re going to steal people’s HHN house footage again, aren’t they?

I don’t feel sorry for any other vlogger who gets their footage taken this year unless they speak up. The Trackers are not the cool kids in the schoolyard anymore, quite the opposite. Say something.

Reactions: 31
Not true, look how intimidating this walking corpse is! He's either gotten a new sunspot on his greasy forehead or it's smeared chocolate or poop who knows. I can't tell if he got caught and trapped in a torrential downpour or dumped his entire bottle of grease on his nasty head.

"We Tour"
"in the comment below"
"we try... it was one of my favorite"
Exclamation! Points! Everywhere! Set for life!

"...& Treat!"

Reactions: 19

No Katy that's fucking weird, he's not your child. The only "first day of school" pics I care about seeing are my nephews', and even then TBH I could survive without them (doesn't it feel like this is yet another social media trend that's only as recent as stupid gender reveal parties?).

Of course a housewife that makes drinking her entire personality would need a "salad making vid". Good lord. Also her salads always look like they're just completely drenched in dressing.

Reactions: 26
It makes her look like she's getting snagged in doorways. Pivot Gin, pivot!

Reactions: 15
You crack me up daily. Thank you.

Reactions: 16
I was also thinking that the brand of pizza sauce she was using is not only ridiculously expensive but I want to say it has a ridiculously high sugar content which isn't that much of surprise considering that the Trackers making said skulls.
Raos is more expensive than Ragu or Prego. But it's actually keto friendly. It doesn't have a lot of ingredients. But they actually got bought out by a major company so the recipe will probably be changing. Let's see how long it takes Jenn to find out.

I skipped all the actual store stuff, but the last minute or so gave us this gem - Dim would like us to know he's not actually standing in a real subway. 🫠

Reactions: 23
I am convinced neither of them use a full-length mirror...why do they wear their clothes so freaking tight!! Her pants are so small the pocket is pulling and omg, it looks like her shirt is dirty so she's wearing it inside out, maybe backwards? There looks to be a pocket on the "front" but most definitely inside out. What a damn slob, and the stain...guess she hasn't had time to do laundry - or bully one of the nannies into doing laundry.

Reactions: 18
Are we to assume that the holes in the sleeve are meant to be there?

Reactions: 11
I was shopping yesterday and I can across some tees that have holes in them. After talking with a worker, it turns out that the holes in t-shirt is what’s “in” at retail stores at the moment. They apparently aren’t selling well

I was shopping yesterday and I can across some tees that have holes in them. After talking with a worker, it turns out that the holes in t-shirt is what’s “in” at retail stores at the moment. They apparently aren’t selling well
It looks like a fox got her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.