The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugghh those quick kisses she does....this time like 6 in a row with Baby O.....they annoy the hell out of me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The first time Da Baby saw fireworks? Wow Jenn really? You forgot about the last time you stayed at the Poly resort to watch fireworks and the baby was with you guys and you were trying to have him look at the fireworks and you were a little upset because he wasn’t looking straight at them. So much for “core memories” huh? 🤨

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
How long has Jackson been taking swimming lessons?

They brag about how proficient he is at swimming.
Just like how he has a mechanical mind and speaks Chinese.

Why then is he still wearing a puddle jumper to the resort pool?
I would think the sleeve rings would get in the way of his swimming strokes, if he truly is swimming. And not just him going underwater (with googles on) for a quick bit where someone grabs him to bring him up to the water surface. That I don’t call “swimming”!

Reactions: 22
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that’s what he said. It made sense in context even, and boats raving didn’t make any sense. 😂
I thought the same thing. She pulled that out of her ass super quick. Loves to lie and just talk to talk.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they had issues with the salad dressing this time. 🤔
Tim rubbed that booty but way to aggressively. Swingers!
Jen's ADHD super special app must call everything bucket list to hold her attention.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a DVC owner who has rented out points with David’s multiple times, this blog really pissed me the hell off and I will NOT be using David’s again going forward. I could’ve sworn they’ve bashed David’s in the past. Maybe it wasn’t David’s, but they trashed the renting process because Jenn threw a witch fit about the process for adding on a crib or diaper genie. So now that they got a free bungalow with David’s, everything is peachy now??

There was so much misinformation and rule-breaking in this video. Right in the first few seconds, she refers to the process as buying points. No you didn’t buy points, you rented them.

I don’t think you can have pool guests at the Poly without the guests being on the reservation, right?? And there is no way they could’ve put “the cousins” on their reservation because the bungalow sleeps up to 8 and she says they are a party 10. And for Fire code and occupancy reasons, babies must be included in the reservation count. So how did they pull this off?

Tim looks for a Halloween shirt at the gift shop and mentions it’s a dvc shirt. He doesn’t find it, so he says he’s going to check at the riviera. Renting dvc points doesn’t make him a dvc member and he’s not supposed to be able to purchase it. It’s only for dvc members. I’m assuming it’s the same shirt Adam wore to the party the night before. He thinks he’s entitled to anything he wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Deep thoughts with Jenn: “if I put bucket list in every title, maybe more people will see our videos when they look for “The Bucket List Family’s channel”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Just as I predicted in the previous thread...once again she had to get bangs...and now they are always pulled back. Have to say I am convinced she never looks in a mirror.... who does this to their hair and says "Damn, this looks great!" and those hideous grandma glasses. #beautyvlogger #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Screenshot (21).png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
One of the hippos got out of their enclosure from AK’s Safari 🦛
So, is that a bald spot on the TOP of her head??
---
Just as I predicted in the previous thread...once again she had to get bangs...and now they are always pulled back. Have to say I am convinced she never looks in a mirror.... who does this to their hair and says "Damn, this looks great!" and those hideous grandma glasses. #beautyvlogger #lyingsackofcraptrackers

View attachment 2393877
Ugh, what a hideous look... I don't understand how someone can be so delusional to think this is what you want to put out there in a vlog for 900K subs and for a company that hosted you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah I

I would think the sleeve rings would get in the way of his swimming strokes, if he truly is swimming. And not just him going underwater (with googles on) for a quick bit where someone grabs him to bring him up to the water surface. That I don’t call “swimming”!
Yeah I do find that strange, not entirely the same as he is abit younger, but I started swimming lessons at 3/4 by 5 I could swim 1000m and by 6 3000m and by 7 entered competitive swimming. If he isn't fluently swimming laps by this time next year I would be querying what he has been taught.

Reactions: 8

If jackson is actually swimming well, he shouldn’t be using the puddle jumper. Perhaps he could use the swim buoy or the swim bubble that straps to his back. He can’t move his arms in the puddle jumper and he will regress. Tim should know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The first time Da Baby saw fireworks? Wow Jenn really? You forgot about the last time you stayed at the Poly resort to watch fireworks and the baby was with you guys and you were trying to have him look at the fireworks and you were a little upset because he wasn’t looking straight at them. So much for “core memories” huh? 🤨
That picture. Ugh. She isn't cute or young

View attachment 2393877
She looks like the bus driver on South Park. Jen, you aren't cute enough or young enough to pull off this messy quirky don't care look. You look like someone that doesn't belong where you are. You look like the Cousin Eddie that showed up unexpectedly.You look like someone should question what you are up to. You definitely look like you should have supervised visits. Nannies!🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh, found out I'm banned, I guess!
J$ is desperate for his parent's attention, he's over excited and they don't stop him from crawling dangerously over daddy. NannyClaws was actually spending the time with the children, not Gin. No wonder BBO doesn't look at her, doesn't smile, isn't engaged with her. I couldn't finish it. Too boring.

• Sad
That Bronco t-shirt looks like something you get from the Red Cross when a disaster hits.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The further i got into the vid today the more I expected the trackers to jump out at any moment and say together as a family “we love David’s Vacation Club Rentals!” I want to congratulate the trackers on the restraint displayed by sinking almost to the level but not quite with todays sponsored vid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.