The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!
Positive energy and positive vibes being sent your way! 😘

I returned home from the Palm Springs area on Thursday mindful of the havoc heading SoCal’s way. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's so gross the superiority in their voices when they talk about their family coming. It's funny how they only show up when they are flexing about something. Look at this Cabana we got at Discovery Cove, it comes with a cabana boy to bring us anything we want... look at our free bungalow at the Poly.. our free place at Annamaria Island. It just gives me such a bad vibe every single time. And J falling asleep in the nanny's arms during the fireworks while she sat right next to his brother. If I was his brother I'd be thinking about having a serious talk with him about getting back in touch with reality. This lifestyle isn't going to last long, and look at what you're teaching your kids... be professional grifters. Pay for nothing, beg for everything. If they won't give e it to you free, stick it to them and buy the most expensive thing. It's just insane. I hope more stans come around after this video, it was just obnoxious. There's is absolutely nothing relatable about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Notice all the time with the cousins? Making sure we know they’re trying to make up for lost time socializing their kid.
They’re so over the top cheesy when they get sponsored. It’s really embarrassing. I’ve never used David’s, I’ve always used DVC rental store and will for sure continue to now.
Are you allowed to bring outside guests to the resort pools? I didn’t think so.
And her hair for the dinner at Ohana. That’s what my hair would look like if I was spending the day deep cleaning my house. I would never go to a restaurant like that. She’s truly just given up.
---
And I’ll add my voice that it’s 100% not a bucket list trip when you’ve already done the exact same stay before, fireworks or not.

AND (there’s always more) I think you cannot get lunch from Trader Sam’s, right? Don’t they open at around 3:00??
Her face at that dinner when tin said his drink tasted like whiskey sour.
“really?!”
1692572153119.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How did they manage to get a reservation at Ohana for 10?
Thanks for the view of the nanny's feet.
Yes walking back and forth to the pool is exhausting.
So it is not accurate that you can only get the bungalows through DVC.
That new DVC tower is ugly
Ginn acting so weird....her face in the intro and outro....she needs therapy with how this was the best time ever etc.
Did Nanny claws stay overnight?

Reactions: 18
I've never seen anyone get a table for 10. Back when I was running one of those Disney Dining reservation sites, I told people get a 6 top and a 4 top and be asked to be seated next to each other

Reactions: 17
Notice all the time with the cousins? Making sure we know they’re trying to make up for lost time socializing their kid.
They’re so over the top cheesy when they get sponsored. It’s really embarrassing. I’ve never used David’s, I’ve always used DVC rental store and will for sure continue to now.
Are you allowed to bring outside guests to the resort pools? I didn’t think so.
And her hair for the dinner at Ohana. That’s what my hair would look like if I was spending the day deep cleaning my house. I would never go to a restaurant like that. She’s truly just given up.
---
And I’ll add my voice that it’s 100% not a bucket list trip when you’ve already done the exact same stay before, fireworks or not.

AND (there’s always more) I think you cannot get lunch from Trader Sam’s, right? Don’t they open at around 3:00??
DVC Rental Store is great!

Reactions: 8
I see David's DVC are just like the Slackers. They deleted the negative comments on their Instagram. Also they are located in Canada..... friends with holy moly I wonder?
They have 2 addresses, one in US, one in Canada

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over that a couple that doesn’t have real jobs to go to , has a freaking Nanny , use that waste of $$ & hire a desperately needed editor 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see David's DVC are just like the Slackers. They deleted the negative comments on their Instagram. Also they are located in Canada..... friends with holy moly I wonder?
They have 2 addresses, one in US, one in Canada
The Canadian connection gets deeper...the nanny agency the use is also Canadian based.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why even mention that the cousins went to the pool if you don’t show them anyway?

The dinner was weird. Looked like everyone left and they were still there eating and filming.

I think they had this booked a long time ago to get that Ohana reservation.

They literally seem happier at the Poly than they do in actual Hawaii so they could probably save themselves a lot of hassle by not going there anymore lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!View attachment 2393693
I hope you and your family/friends were able to stay safe through all of that!! 🌺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How did they manage to get a reservation at Ohana for 10?
That’s what I was wondering.
Not getting the reservation, but the number of people.
Bojans: 2 adults, 1 child
Nanny: 1 adult
Adam’s family: 2 adults, 2 children or 3 adults, 1 child, if the older niece is 10(+) years
Total: 8 people

Who are the other two people, then??

(Going forward for my clarity:
Does anyone know how old the nieces are?)

Reactions: 11
I just scanned through this latest Vid of their latest First Ever Bucket List Baby's First Fireworks Bungalow trip to Disney's Fake Hawaii. I was wondering, "Where is Oliver?" when they were all in the pool. Then we get the reveal of Oliver inside, being watched by a concealed identity Nanny with only an arm and a leg visible in the tradition of the Maid from the Tom and Jerry cartoons.

I love the comment in the comments about "Is this a re-run?" These people are gonna get banned and scolded by Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m guessing it was Tim’s parents to get the number to ten?

Reactions: 8
At about 34:00 into the video, Jackson says “there’s alligators and snakes in there” … tim goes “what??” And Jen goes “oh he thinks the boats are racing”…. Moms are supposedly the only ones to understand their own kids because they spend so much time with them, but for Jen, she has zero idea what her son is saying. Maybe the nanny would have known. Good grief.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
At about 34:00 into the video, Jackson says “there’s alligators and snakes in there” … tim goes “what??” And Jen goes “oh he thinks the boats are racing”…. Moms are supposedly the only ones to understand their own kids because they spend so much time with them, but for Jen, she has zero idea what her son is saying. Maybe the nanny would have known. Good grief.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that’s what he said. It made sense in context even, and boats raving didn’t make any sense. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.