Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How exactly do they shadow ban.I did not think those too would be so savy but I have created different accounts different names different devices and still cant comment.Are these two so tech savvy?
I always thought they just used some sort of block list. It seems easy and lazy enough for them to handle.

Reactions: 9

mjm9

VIP Member
Didn’t the Trackers say once that they regret showing their own faces on camera? As if they were going to make beautiful, cinematic videos instead.
Yes. I can’t find that video now.
An acquaintance of their’s that gave them softball questions. Michael S…
It might have been made private by the creator.
If anyone knows his name I could dig deeper.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm guessing he has the Premier pass, which due to the included express passes with that level, means they don't put it in the app. The annual pass number is there, so he could probably pay for parking and go to guest services for a new passcard, but I don't believe you can get into the park with it. I have Premier, and that's what I've been told before.
You are right. I have preferred and the rest of my family has premier. I have a QR code in the app for my pass and the rest of my family just has the pass number but not the actual QR code.

littlemuv

VIP Member
A FORTY ONE MINUTE HOME SLOG...
---
Dim stop spending $$$ on camera accessories that you don't know how to use and see a god damn doctor...

View attachment 2386433
---
Ginn bitching about the cost of the bar stools from where they bought their entire outside kitchen living space being $500 a piece and they need 6 of them...maybe you shouldn't have spent a few days in a 4k a night Poly Bungalow.
Bar stools at $500 a piece? Are they solid gold? Plus when are they ever going to have 6 people in their house…unless Tim Jenn is pregnant with twins 😖

• Sick
He'll probably lament about now getting to start at Sammy's butt anymore on the Starcrusier and that it's sold out now because all the meanies booked it after Disney decided they were ending it.

• Haha

littlemuv

VIP Member
Ginn complains that Target doesn't have any outdoors stuff anymore because "Summer is over" and in that section where it was, is nothing but school supplies.
---
Now, I'm not saying people should punch Ginn in the face, but she's really asking for it when she makes faces like this.

View attachment 2386446
Is she constipated?

Last edited:
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I think if you fill out the complaint form, let them know about Tattle maybe then they will see that aren't only stans and maybe this site will educate them a little about who these people really are.
🙋‍♀️ send them the wiki link!

mjm9

VIP Member
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!
Positive energy and positive vibes being sent your way! 😘

I returned home from the Palm Springs area on Thursday mindful of the havoc heading SoCal’s way. 🥺

• Heart

loras1954

No it's through them .I have been banned on their TikTok can't access at all I have been banned on their Instagram cannot access at all and banned from any comments on you tube.And of course I have used different IDs and different devices I think they may be more tech savvy then they are given credit for.

• Wow

bhg469

Chatty Member
I've seen videos of them climbing over fences and that's enough for me to never want to move to an area that has gators.
We go to the Orlando wetlands. Half of it is a giant boardwalk over the water. The other half is a wide trail with swamplands on both sides. They come up to sunbathe on the trail. You would never know they were there until you get too close and then!!!!!!! They run off like scared puppies.... They get nasty during mating season and if you walk by with small dogs. If you're a pet owner and you walk by water, you're and idiot. Other than that, don't feed them and they won't come to you.

I have only lived here 2 years and I really thought I'd be scared of them. I'm much worse with snakes.

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.
What does the Holy Moly do for a living....he couldn't be the financial advisor, could he?

• Wow

CoolWhip

VIP Member
This is from the Live, but I loved Tim discovering that the travel companies jack up the prices during school holidays. Apparently he tried to book a New Years cruise but it was too rich for his blood. Set for life!
How many 100’s of thousands of dollars could it possibly have cost?

• Haha

bumpire

Chatty Member
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
I sense a giveaway coming soon!

• Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
It looks like a reminder list for taking J to school. I think it’s nap bag. Kids bring their own bedding for nap. Sometimes it goes back and forth daily. Sometimes it’s kept at school all week and comes home to be washed on the weekend.

shaunnaj86

I think the Volt is the "company car". I think that's what the nannies drive when carting J$ to swimming, gym class, soccer, whatever. When Jess took J$ to dinner, I imagine she took the Volt. Car seats are a pain in the ass to take in and out. They probably have car seats for both kids in the Volt, so nanny du jour can safely transport the kid.
I agree with this. He said he has the volt but if he only had one car he’d have to do the drop off and and be back in time to do the pick up while only getting 3 hours in the parks. Which probably means someone is using the car to get Jackson from school. Maybe since nanny was just a summer nanny she didn’t have a car and her parents dropped her off every morning for her to use the volt?