Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.
Thank you, Quasimodo, as tim
Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.
thank you, Quasimodo, for letting me know that, as I have no desire to click on to this latest debacle!

Reactions: 8

Dillon21

VIP Member
All I kept hearing when Dim was going on his super-long whining/explanation/excuses of the logistics of trying to get the Tesla battery changed while juggling school pickup/dropoff and his barely part-time job of filming as if he's a single parent is "well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions". Or inaction, rather.

Yet they bought (wait list) for another, bigger, electric vehicle.

• Wow

Jambo1981

I wonder if they’ve hired someone to do the blocking and banning. It seems too efficient to be them.
YouTube has a “hold comments” option that you might be getting flagged in especially if they have certain keywords flagged

Forest

VIP Member
$500 for a high-quality chair isn’t that much. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t get something less expensive. But with the way they blow money, why not.

I agree, I think this second nanny is Jess. I guess Tim will have to do pickup duty once she leaves.

What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.

Last edited:

trouble843

OMG. WTF? I’m so nauseous. Why is she making a boob shake? 🤢🤮
Yea I gagged watching that too... imagined it tasted like spicy banana shrimp oil. No wonder he spit it out and made faces - poor kiddo

Trackers, if you're truly set for life now, I demand you immediately stop foisting your shitty vlogs on society.
Yes please! but we could never be so lucky... Plus, what would we compain about then??

Come on now tattlers, Tim & Jenn don’t drink, don’tcha know! Those corks are from all guests they welcome into their home.
ah - good theory - if only they had friends... Jenn! Explain yourself!

I am here for this kind of journalism.
Same...
---
Yet they bought (wait list) for another, bigger, electric vehicle.
I was thinking in their last live he mentioned he hadn't ordered it yet... have they put money down on it already? I may have missed that..

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:
No Jenn said she was drinking in a pool on a cruise when someone approached them. That would put it pre-pandemic in my mind one of their hosted cruises where they both pretended they had never went on a cruise before. And yes I realize she drank on all their recent cruises as well but she likes to cover up that fact whenever possible.

Part of me wonders if they are being scammed by some investment guy but on the other hand they've spent a crap ton of money in the last few years on staycations, travel and home improvements. That money has to be coming from somewhere.

bhg469

Chatty Member
View attachment 2403984

🤦🏻‍♀️ accident waiting to happen!
If they have seating around that island, there is no room to cook at that grill as well. A flame up and you cannot back up.
---
View attachment 2404021

And they don’t measure either!
How are they going to fit all of this in that small patio space??
---

Thx. Didn’t catch the price tag.

The bar stool arm height will be the only thing Tim would have measured for, then.
We spent 5,000 on 3 chairs and a fire pit. Ours came with. A warranty for fading and the cushion stuffing though. I bet they didn't get that and I guarantee they need that stuffing warranty for Jenn.

Kystar

Chatty Member
So instead of learning to drive a regular car again, she wants a $12,000 golf cart. Maybe she should take the money and buy some driving lessons.
Exactly , driving a golf cart would be way worse than driving a car , safety wise 😩

I like how they uploaded a new HHN related video 2 hours ago and none of us can even be bothered right now to watch and discuss it lol.
It's probably just Dim just slowly stuffing himself to death and making stupid noises on some ride and touching every single Halloween shirt, LOL.

And I think my parents' patio renovation was like 20K but they had concreate poured, got electrical done, and there was structural work added as well. They also didn't junk it all up by putting a grill right next to the door. Instead, my dad has that next to his shed in the fenced in portion of the backyard where my mom doesn't have to look at it.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I wonder if TPD hooked Tim up with that connection? He was hosted by them at Saratoga Springs not that long ago.
Why would anyone attach themselves to the Trackers. The word is more than out that they are nothing but users.
---
I mean, they should be more careful about how they’re advertising their kids on YouTube, but I kinda doubt he’s getting trafficked at the Poly pool.
True and true but some shady stuff has gone on at Typhoon Lagoon

• Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
We go to the Orlando wetlands. Half of it is a giant boardwalk over the water. The other half is a wide trail with swamplands on both sides. They come up to sunbathe on the trail. You would never know they were there until you get too close and then!!!!!!! They run off like scared puppies.... They get nasty during mating season and if you walk by with small dogs. If you're a pet owner and you walk by water, you're and idiot. Other than that, don't feed them and they won't come to you.

I have only lived here 2 years and I really thought I'd be scared of them. I'm much worse with snakes.
That's why I love going to Orlando Wetlands. No pets allowed.

And that's not because I don't love pets (we have 4 cats). It's because their humans are idiots who get them killed.

(And yeah, the gators will come right up and sun near the trails; one actually decided to lay down and completely block our trail (Bobcat Trail) one day and we had to backtrack. 🤣 Oh, and if you ever get the chance to do the free tram tour, it's pretty interesting!)

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
These two are absolutely giddy to be out without their miracle children. It makes me nauseous.

She carries her ipad around Target?

Jenn confirms--Summer Nanny is a college student who goes to school up north. Her family is down here. So Jess was at the golfing place with J$. New Nanny was with Big Baby. So technically, at this moment, they do in fact employ two nannies.
Wouldn't a "Nannie" be a full-time employee, or at least 30+ hours? I don't think Jess pitching in to watch J$ for a few hours immediately qualifies her as a 2nd Nanny. Whenever someone watches a kid a few hours at a time that is a babysitter. We give the asshats more flex than what is actual when we call babysitters "Nannies". Heck, even Gin has started using the term when she said she would need two "Nannies" to help put both kids to bed. That's not a full-time job. So she is embracing the flex we are speculating.

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
I logged into my DVC account and looked for the dates 1/14/24 - 1/19/24 for a Polynesian Bungalow.
C7B99483-2E26-493F-A88E-BBB34BB1536D.jpeg

301BF5AB-1CFF-4D04-805F-70CBA94D37AE.jpeg

Put in the same dates through the WDW hotel reservation site and this is what I got:
C6F93257-E680-41FA-9A33-58824A0AAC71.jpeg

4FE5459D-CDB5-4276-A600-BAFAB0D9FC95.jpeg
13D1A445-CF66-470D-8C2C-BC3BC5903631.jpeg
211BA21F-B22B-4E38-8F9F-1F45B4707388.jpeg
FC8817BD-8182-4462-B8D4-9624C8A06115.jpeg
68AC1E52-7FCA-4507-BFB6-53795092F779.jpeg
In case anyone wants to try their hand at booking a cash transaction through WDW hotel reservations.

Cause I am not convinced it can be done.