Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
This oldie but goodie. Back when Jenn cleaned, exercised, and was bothered by staying in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Wait, I want to talk about the Rivian for a second. The question was: Did you order the Rivian yet? Have I completely lost my mind? Didn't they order it? Put a $1000 deposit down? Wasn't it orange? Why is the answer "No, no not yet" then?

I had posted the other day that I had seen 6 Rivian SUVs that day. I spent 5 days in the city where my kids go to college (not Orlando) and my final count was 10 Rivian SUVs. I saw several pickup style ones, I didn't count those. So have the Trackers not received their Rivian because they don't actually have one on order?

View attachment 2386325
Are you seeing the SUV or the pickup truck? For whatever reason it is way easier to get the pickup truck right now.

I think the process is you reserve, put your money down, and wait to be invited to configure and order later. As of today reserving an SUV won't get a delivery date until next year:
1692291769678.png

• Wow
  • Haha

cavamom

VIP Member
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:
They may have had someone at least as early as February/March 2020. Jenn did the preview of MMRR and “someone” pushed J$ around in the stroller for the evening. It could have been a friend, but likely not.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Meanwhile in Los Angeles - we have flash floods, wild winds and torrential rains from (what once was) Hurricane Hilary AND the added fun of a 5.5 earthquake. Good times!

I do appreciate how our “advanced” Earthquake Warning Alert System went off AFTER our house was already shaking!View attachment 2393693
I hope you and your family/friends were able to stay safe through all of that!! 🌺

• Heart

Buster101

I love Adam Hattan! I was so impressed how much knowledge he has of the parks and Disney Cruises. It’s pretty sad that Tim don’t know shit about the parks and Adam who in the UK knows more than him. It’s truly pathetic.
I think he's OK, however, I do not get doing the Greek cruise and hardly getting off!

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wouldn't a "Nannie" be a full-time employee, or at least 30+ hours? I don't think Jess pitching in to watch J$ for a few hours immediately qualifies her as a 2nd Nanny. Whenever someone watches a kid a few hours at a time that is a babysitter. We give the asshats more flex than what is actual when we call babysitters "Nannies". Heck, even Gin has started using the term when she said she would need two "Nannies" to help put both kids to bed. That's not a full-time job. So she is embracing the flex we are speculating.
Personally, I consider a babysitter someone who isn't regularly scheduled. So, can you watch J$ from 3-5 on Wednesday, we have a live show. I also need you on Friday from 4-6 and next Tuesday all day. Are you available? That, to me, is a babysitter.

A nanny would be someone who works M-F 3-6 picking J$ up from school, driving him home, making his snack, homework, whatever. Set schedule. Set hours, not necessarily 30+ hours. Set responsibilities.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I tried watching the new vlog but had to turn it off - Dim was loud and seemed to be yelling once they opened the doors for the rest of the peons to come in.

• Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
She’s a cunt for mocking all of her stans who think alligators are a threat. They said they don’t live near water. Why is the area called Lake Nona?
Isn’t there a body of water behind the neighbors across the street?

mjm9

VIP Member
It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
Lyn was added to the LLC payroll, 1/1/22.
Jackson was born 11/2019, so he was 2 years, 1 month old.

S. McQueen Light

TTT has about twice the views of Nate and ATM (more or less) without Nate’s sponsorship but live three times as large. Yes, I think for about 18 to 24 months around the time they moved they were raking in the cash. I am certain the house being paid off and money for their kid(s) education came from that window of time. The last year their lifestyle with nannies and multiple pricy trips, and the outdoor renovation, solar panels etc just feel like they living very well hand to mouth. Unless there is a huge missing puzzle piece that they keep hidden at some point they are going to Pete Werner themselves. Plus, if they really do something dumb and DIsney or worse Youtube axe them I find it hard to believe they have savings or job skills to make up for 1/2 their monthly expenses.

I have a cousin who lived big hand to mouth and when it nearly imploded the mother in law died leaving behind a chunk of change to save the day. Not sure the tracks have the same backstop.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Yeah if there are really nosy disgruntled Tracker neighbors lurking here they could report Tim for doing electrical work without the proper permits to the city. Likely would just be a minor fine.

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Won't work.
What do you think a complaint will do when the co-owner of the company is a huge Tim Tracker fan and the other one loves to show off?
---

They delete the negative in person too. Not the nicest or smartest of people. Yeah, I said that Kathy. Bite me.
I think if you fill out the complaint form, let them know about Tattle maybe then they will see that aren't only stans and maybe this site will educate them a little about who these people really are.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Strange video. I thought it was someone else but it's like he is throwing his voice while eating. It happened throughout the video. Maybe someone has a hand up his ass.
I thought his voice was strange too. There were several parts where it seemed like he was almost shouting.