Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NEW-B

Oh no, I think it's WAY more than that.

According to the permit, the roof and new screen enclosure was $35,000.
Paradise Grills: $20,000
Room To Go Furniture: I'm going to say $5000
Plus i'm going to add on an additional $2500 for the fans and light near the door and the 75 trips to Lowes to get more pieces for the electrical and plumbing. That shit adds up quickly. That number could be higher if he had to hire someone to do any of that install.

So I'm thinking that number is closer to $63,000.

Some extra needs to be added on because of the clusterfuck with the pool. I don't understand why he didn't drain it right away and just shop vac the bottom. I'm not a handyman and that is something I would have absolutely no problem doing myself. Instead he put on a stupid snorkel mask in the dark and screwed around. The damn pool hasn't been operational in 2 months...the hottest summer we've had on record. Idiots.
I also doubt that $35k included the patio extension. Paver patios aren't cheap.

Reactions: 7
JennBo the dipshit would buy a side-by-side instead of an actual golf because she's a "Lowes girl" :sick: Home Depot doesn't want you you lazy bitch. God forbid you step foot in the home improvement store where real trade workers shop.
I prefer Lowes to our Home Depot only because the prices are a little better and I kind find stuff easier BUT Home Depot has the better plant department period.

Forest

VIP Member
I have a theory that the Social Blade estimates for Disney vloggers, even the high end, are all low. Not sure why, maybe travel pays out at a higher rate.

elliebee27

VIP Member
Same here! 😂 I live 25 miles away from the city of Ojai which was the epicenter of the earthquake. The MY SHAKE app that I have was suppose to give me a 7-15 second warning, but I went off right after the first jolt, the same time as my iPhone went off. So much for the advance warning. 😳
I think we must have lived somewhat close to one another before I left California!
I didn't even know there was an app for quakes. Sounds useful! :p

Reactions: 6

cavamom

VIP Member
You mean it's not a good idea to place a mobile order when you are 30 minutes away, say you are there so they start making it, and when you show up they threw your order away because no one claimed it?
When did this happen??😂

Princelover

I think we must have lived somewhat close to one another before I left California!
I didn't even know there was an app for quakes. Sounds useful! :p
It came out a couple of years ago. This was the first time I got an alert for an earthquake since I got the app.

The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I’d like to hear more about what you are thinking.

I don’t pay attention to their financial structuring. Just how they are spending money. And what on.

Did their cruise met “financial advisor” suggest the LLC?

Does having the “nannies” on the LLC payroll have tax advantages?

🤔 You are right. It did seem odd at the time that Lynn was paid by the LLC, but far down on the list of what the Bojans were doing and how it directly impacted Jackson.
The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.

The pit bull resemble ginn
I know a lot of people say pits have dead eyes. Sort of get it now when looking at Jenn. And speaking of pits, I have to take my corgi to the vet this afternoon and hope it's not full of irresponsible pitt owners like the last time. It's bad enough I'm still recovering from a massive gluten poisoning and having to go there the last thing I need is a Jenn not watching the canine version of Buddy today.

• Heart

xojamilyn

Wait--so he really acted like an event like that was unique to Orlando? And if he won a Cracker Barrel gift card, why would he just turn it over to the organizers and say, hey, I'd like to donate this back? Give it to someone who needs a free meal more than me. Oh Timmy, you suck, you really, really do.

But I have to say--If I won a CB gift card, I'd get it's full value in hashbrown casserole. 😂
---

And they always have squishmallows!
Hash browns and mama’s French toast!

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Merchandise sales are a big X factor with them. Could be they made $10k selling shirts, could be they made half a million dollars. We can't really tell one way or the other.

Plus the high end estimate on Social Blade isn't always accurate they might get paid more for the Europeans who are rich enough to go to Disney World crowd they appear to attract.

Or yes they are somehow swimming in hidden debt and could lose it all at any moment. They certainly don't seem very worried it will be interesting once Oliver Gardener Bojo reaches travel age if they will be going on Roy O'Disney suite cruises and lavish Aulani vacations with 2 nannies in tow.
this pic looks absolutely like Ginn the pig

Attachments

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
Tim was spotted with his brother getting the Dole Whip, so I wonder if they were noticed by too many people to not mention it? But I agree, it's trashy to invited guests to visit and then have them swim in the already overcrowded main pool.

And--I love Ohana. I know a lot of people don't, but it's one of my favorite restaurants on property. But how many times can you eat there in one month? That's just ridiculous. For the record, it really is pretty easy to get a last minute reservation there for some reason. I've never not gotten a reservation there either the night before or day of when I've wanted to go.

View attachment 2395195
They look like a fucking Hydra here.

• Haha

loras1954

How exactly do they shadow ban.I did not think those too would be so savy but I have created different accounts different names different devices and still cant comment.Are these two so tech savvy?

Reactions: 5