Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How will they fit a golf cart? It will take up a huge chunk of the already crowded garage. Which is ridiculous since it’s just full of junk. They will have 2 or 3 cars in the driveway at all times between the dead volt and the nanny of the week’s car.
They'll just probably park it in the back yard with all of OG Buddy's toy cars. It's essentially just a very late push present for Jenn. I'm assuming they'd drive it around their neighborhood. Hell, their HOA may have restrictions on them.

Reactions: 10

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Someone start posting another tracker/counter like the ones we've done for Burger's and Oliver. They were awful at posting videos in June, July had one almost every day, August is looking more like June. July coincided with the Oliver one. Could be a coincidence or could be they do read here. Either way, I'm still recovering from having to watch every video in July, sometimes more than once 🤕

They film everything… except Tim doing the electrical work, the plumbing and installing the fans. I think he hired someone.
not one piece of footage of Jenn coming out holding the camera annoying asking Tim her stupid “what are you doing? What is that for? What does this do? Is that dangerous?”
I don't know. I really think he did it himself and she probably got snapped at quite a bit. And who knows maybe they filmed it and their as a fight. I liked how they admitted the pool was pretty much a fail today-you think.

• Haha

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I don't think the engineering genius thought of jack crap. Tattle was very vocal about how stupid they are about the grill placement. When the grill was installed he realized we were right. He's such a dumbass. How do you screw up basic logic this much all the time?
Because that involves planning....something they don't do per Dim in a previous vlog.

littlemuv

VIP Member
I used to be a huge fan of Adam's however he has come across very money grabbing over the last few years, he's now unrelatable as he only goes on high end holidays and acts like a snob about affordable trips, when his job is supposedly to offer affordable and convenient tips. Also there's a lot of rumours regarding him and Gary mostly that Gary has apparently been lying to the benefits office about not being able to walk or work etc. yet will happily go on multiple holidays a year with Adam walking 10k+ steps a day and this is now why you haven't seen Gary away with him for a while and pretending to need a wheelchair suddenly over the last few Disney videos he had with him
There’s a running joke that they’re like Lou & Andy from Little Britain 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

spoocub

It is not post pregnancy depression. That means she has had it for 2.5 of the 3.5 years of Jackson's life. Before Oliver showed up. She was "fine" for about 1.5 years of Jackson's life. I wonder if when Jackson started to be more independent around 1.5 years (I forget when they hired Lyn. Was it when he was 1.5 years old?) when Jenn realized she could not handle him?
My LO was born in 2013. I had PND/PNA before she was born but when she was about 6 months I started going down hill and then Christmas Day 2014 it was like my brain broke, then Christmas Day 2015 it strangely mended. I have no recollection of 2015. I don't know what I did. I have picture and things like that but no actual memories. I wasn't a human I was a machine, just functioning. I was put on different medication in January 2016 but not really mentally well until 2019. I still suffer now. They said if I was ever to get pregnant again I would have to be monitored more but this is the UK, I was having hallucinations, tried to give her away and still didn't get help, even when I was suic***** nothing, I really should have been sectioned but nope. I did fall pregnant twice but lost both as I think that was my mind/body's way of saying nope. I was never like this before she was born so is it still PND/PNA or just Anxiety/Depression now. I don't know. Its just crazy or is that just me lol

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
TTT has about twice the views of Nate and ATM (more or less) without Nate’s sponsorship but live three times as large. Yes, I think for about 18 to 24 months around the time they moved they were racking in the cash. I am certain the house being paid off and money for their kid(s) education came from that window of time. The last year their lifestyle with nannies and multiple pricy trips, and the outdoor renovation, solar panels etc just feel like they living very well hand to mouth. Unless there is a huge missing puzzle piece that they keep hidden at some point they are going to Pete Werner themselves. Plus, if they really do something dumb and DIsney or worse Youtube axe them I find it hard to believe they have savings or job skills to make up for 1/2 their monthly expenses.

I have a cousin who lived big hand to mouth and when it nearly imploded the mother in law died leaving behind a chunk of change to save the day. Not sure the tracks have the same backstop.
Merchandise sales are a big X factor with them. Could be they made $10k selling shirts, could be they made half a million dollars. We can't really tell one way or the other.

Plus the high end estimate on Social Blade isn't always accurate they might get paid more for the Europeans who are rich enough to go to Disney World crowd they appear to attract.

Or yes they are somehow swimming in hidden debt and could lose it all at any moment. They certainly don't seem very worried it will be interesting once Oliver Gardener Bojo reaches travel age if they will be going on Roy O'Disney suite cruises and lavish Aulani vacations with 2 nannies in tow.

bhg469

Chatty Member
$500 a piece for 6 bar stools :oops: For an outdoor space they aren't going to use and do they even have enough room for all this on that patio? So $3000 on bar stools that will sit outdoors and get neglected and ruined. Geezus, what world do they live in that their life consists of constantly wasting money?
There is an outdoor furniture company down here called palm casual. We spent a lot on some heavy construction seating to keep it safe in the Florida weather. Even what we spent those stools sound obscene.

Reactions: 9

mjm9

VIP Member
OK because that lined up with the date that the LLC took effect which sounded odd to me.
I’d like to hear more about what you are thinking.

I don’t pay attention to their financial structuring. Just how they are spending money. And what on.

Did their cruise met “financial advisor” suggest the LLC?

Does having the “nannies” on the LLC payroll have tax advantages?

🤔 You are right. It did seem odd at the time that Lynn was paid by the LLC, but far down on the list of what the Bojans were doing and how it directly impacted Jackson.

2020planner

VIP Member
Those are so good! Costco sells like a 3lb bag.
Yeah, DH brought home 3 bags (he works at Costco). I'm only eating a few at a time in order to make them stretch (and I don't want to look like Jenn). They sold out fast at his store.

They're really tasty!

• Haha

Prosperity Piglet

One thing I remember vividly after not living in FL for several decades was a gator coming out of the canals in my area and it ate a Rottweiler. A 100+ lb Rottweiler. Later that same year a kid was snatched not too, too, far from there and the news lady said, "and it gobbled him up!" on the newscast. My parents hated that news lady, thought she was an idiot.
So yeah, Gin, you ignorant slut, it happens. It's always happened and it always will.
Someone must have been feeding that gator. 🙄
I live across from a lake. They regularly eat dogs. Don't run zig zag. Don't listen to people that say they won't attack. Just run. You have no idea what they will do.