Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijeanie

Yeah I
How long has Jackson been taking swimming lessons?

They brag about how proficient he is at swimming.
Just like how he has a mechanical mind and speaks Chinese.

Why then is he still wearing a puddle jumper to the resort pool?
I would think the sleeve rings would get in the way of his swimming strokes, if he truly is swimming. And not just him going underwater (with googles on) for a quick bit where someone grabs him to bring him up to the water surface. That I don’t call “swimming”!
Yeah I do find that strange, not entirely the same as he is abit younger, but I started swimming lessons at 3/4 by 5 I could swim 1000m and by 6 3000m and by 7 entered competitive swimming. If he isn't fluently swimming laps by this time next year I would be querying what he has been taught.

Reactions: 8

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
🤔 more so she wasn’t the center of his attention anymore.

Jackson was on solid foods, nursings were being decreased. He was getting more independent and she couldn’t control/mentally handle his active daily life activities.
She lost interest in him.

Plus what does she have to offer him?
She doesn’t seem very intelligent.
Has no outside interests or hobbies.
She is not maternal at all and could care less about her children, their growth & developments.
Her daily world consists of her total fixation of the three W’s (where, when and what) is my next meal/snack. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Through TTT videos where they told us
OK because that lined up with the date that the LLC took effect which sounded odd to me.

loras1954

Maybe someone can explain how am I blocked from these people's you tube?I have commented under different accounts with different names and have commented by phone blocked and by laptop blocked.Have the Trackers banned my IP address?

• Wow

quietcandy

VIP Member
Something I don't understand...and I'm struggling through this video. Something about the battery in the Tesla and now poor Timmy can't go to Universal because his pass is locked in the car. Now, I will admit I know nothing about whatever is wrong with the Tesla but why doesn't Tim, a professional theme park vlogger, whose only job is to visit theme parks, have his pass on the Universal app?
I'm guessing he has the Premier pass, which due to the included express passes with that level, means they don't put it in the app. The annual pass number is there, so he could probably pay for parking and go to guest services for a new passcard, but I don't believe you can get into the park with it. I have Premier, and that's what I've been told before.

court2022

Chatty Member
Notice all the time with the cousins? Making sure we know they’re trying to make up for lost time socializing their kid.
They’re so over the top cheesy when they get sponsored. It’s really embarrassing. I’ve never used David’s, I’ve always used DVC rental store and will for sure continue to now.
Are you allowed to bring outside guests to the resort pools? I didn’t think so.
And her hair for the dinner at Ohana. That’s what my hair would look like if I was spending the day deep cleaning my house. I would never go to a restaurant like that. She’s truly just given up.
---
And I’ll add my voice that it’s 100% not a bucket list trip when you’ve already done the exact same stay before, fireworks or not.

AND (there’s always more) I think you cannot get lunch from Trader Sam’s, right? Don’t they open at around 3:00??
DVC Rental Store is great!

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Maybe someone can explain how am I blocked from these people's you tube?I have commented under different accounts with different names and have commented by phone blocked and by laptop blocked.Have the Trackers banned my IP address?
Similar issue here. I can see what I post but no one else can.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
They did see it in person. They went to the Dr. Philips performance I want to say last Fall, October maybe? They even bought J$ a shirt. I was surprised because it doesn't seem like their thing. I'm sure they just went because of the hype, not because they were actually into live performances that you can't record or the story of Alexander Hamilton.

I think it's hilarious that everyone read the news about Elon getting rid of blocking and immediately thought of the Trackers and Kyle Pallo. Hilarious. This should be fun.
Color me shocked! Agree they only went do to they hype. But shocked they went as they couldn't film it. And we all know their motto: If they can't film it, they don't do it.

Prosperity Piglet

I forget the name. What are those humongous lizards called? I would die! 🤣 A friend in Miami had one in her pool. She doesn't have a cage.
I wish the stans would ask about what safety precautions they have in place for the kids and the pool. I would bet an alligator hangs out in the pool before "friends" do. 🙄

• Haha

trouble843

Someone here explained it to me after Tim mentioned it in the live. Apparently you fill out a form and put $1000 down to get on the list to place your order. Tim has not ordered yet. He's on the list apparently.
Ah - makes sense - thank you!
Is that where he specified he wants an ugly orange one? :unsure:

PistachioNut

VIP Member
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.
!
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.
Then Turboant must have heard an earful from both of us 🙌!

I called them directly and filled them in on all of Tim’s horrific antics. This was the first they had heard about it.

Guess they couldn’t do much about it as their brand name is still prominently featured in the TTT video where Tim is riding through the turtle egg nests, at night, on their electric bike!! 😡
I forgot about that. He should have been locked up & heavily fined😡

snazzynettyy48

I know that Social blade is not exactly accurate but PMM has half the total views per month of the Slackers. With the way they act with money, half of that amount for a single guy would be a lot and yet I don't get the impression PMM is rolling around in a ton of dough
Apparently PMM wants to buy a house so I’m unsure if he’s saving for that. I also have a hunch that he financially supports his mother, who I believe lives alone on disability. Not a huge Stan of him because I think he’s super fake, but that’s what I think

And what the fuck is going on with her forehead at the 41:30-ish minute mark. Did she apply her spray tan wrong or is there some sort of bruise or something going on there.

mjm9

VIP Member
I also doubt that $35k included the patio extension. Paver patios aren't cheap.
I had a walkway (15’ x 3’) to my backyard and a 10’ x 8’ area behind the gate paved and it cost $7K.

• Wow