The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, an I also agree with that Margaret person as well, Js life is NOT normal an they should be making him aware of that, over here some nurserys an schools have even started sending letters home now around Xmas time to remind parents that any gifts that's particularly expensive (iPads, consoles, mobile phones etc) should be gifted as "from mum and dad" or "from mum/dad" an less expensive gifts like small toys, games should be "from Santa" so that kids who's folks can't afford much aren't thinking they done something wrong when other kids are saying Santa brought them a new iPad or pc when all they got was a few small toys an games, especially when nurserys an schools here are mixed with kids in poverty an kids who's parents earn a high salary
It’s not the school’s business how a parent addresses gifts to their kids. Major overstep. However, I remember very well having to watch my cousin play with her more expensive presents on Xmas day. These experiences just make you stronger, they did for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not the school’s business how a parent addresses gifts to their kids. Major overstep. However, I remember very well having to watch my cousin play with her more expensive presents on Xmas day. These experiences just make you stronger, they did for me.
It's not a forced thing they do, parents can still name the gifts however they want, it's more just to make them aware that it's ok to gift some gifts as having been from them instead of "Santa", an I get that some kids will be seeing others play with more expensive gifts, but there's a HUGE difference between a child being told from another child that "Santa" brought them a new TV to go with their new console when all they got was a doll an some clothes to change it, an a child who's still getting a few gifts but just not as expensive or as much as another child

Over here our schools staff band together to put money together to buy some kids Xmas presents to hand to the parents on Xmas Eve because they know that these kids will be getting absolutely nothing an even then it's not much (last year my mum was to go out an get for one of the families an for 3 kids it was to be 1 boardgame, 1 puzzle, a cars pack for the boys an a doll for the girl), so am quite in agreement that expensive gifts shouldn't be coming from "Santa" when kids don't understand how "Santa" works

Reactions: 10
Meh if it’s not enforced I don’t see the harm in it. It would’ve never occurred to me to put Santa’s name on the smaller gift and would be no big deal to change things around. I’m sure there will be some parents with similar thoughts.

Then again our school dictates wake up times and bedtimes for our kids during vacations so compared to the normal overreaching I’m used to, this is peanuts lol. (And no, we don’t not adhere to the school’s schedule during OUR vacation)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What a snooze fest of a live. I get why (Jenn is a useless bleep) they don’t have an upload schedule or a live schedule, but it’s got to be hurting the channel. Who is watching them at 2:45pm or 9pm?! Why not have it be a Sunday every two weeks, or hell even a weeknight?

Dim has aged 5 years in the last 18 months. While they’re both pretty dim, I do wonder how many times they’ve had COVID and if it ate their brain up—because they seem dumber than ever.

Reactions: 25
It's not a forced thing they do, parents can still name the gifts however they want, it's more just to make them aware that it's ok to gift some gifts as having been from them instead of "Santa", an I get that some kids will be seeing others play with more expensive gifts, but there's a HUGE difference between a child being told from another child that "Santa" brought them a new TV to go with their new console when all they got was a doll an some clothes to change it, an a child who's still getting a few gifts but just not as expensive or as much as another child

Over here our schools staff band together to put money together to buy some kids Xmas presents to hand to the parents on Xmas Eve because they know that these kids will be getting absolutely nothing an even then it's not much (last year my mum was to go out an get for one of the families an for 3 kids it was to be 1 boardgame, 1 puzzle, a cars pack for the boys an a doll for the girl), so am quite in agreement that expensive gifts shouldn't be coming from "Santa" when kids don't understand how "Santa" works

Being Jewish, I realize that majority of people in the US and UK celebrate Christmas. Esp. in the UK there are ALOT of Hindu's and Muslims (of course the US has a large population of Hindu's and Muslims, but it seems like in the UK it seems more obvious). You'd think that schools would be more sensitive to the non-Christmas celebrating kids and if they want to gift swap have something more generic and say the gift is from the school or their teacher or something I can't think of right now. Or make it more fair for the less fortunate kids who celebrate Hanukah or other religions gift giving holiday's, even if it is celebrated in Oct, early Dec, or Jan lets say (inc. the Orthodox Christian Churches who do Jan 6 as their Christmas). Sorry for the rant.

Switching to the live. I'm only 20 minutes into it as background noise. They went on about their favorite roller coaster. They both pretty much said Sea World coasters as their faves, yet they are rarely at Sea World. I will say this again, Tim at least (Jenn I can't remember when she was at Sea World) seems the most happy when he is at Sea World. Not sure if he is burnt out of Disney or Universal (most likely the case) or he really truly likes Sea World out of all the parks.

Oliver DOES NOT LOOK like Jenn. He looks like Tim. Tim is a meh looking dude. But boy is that kid not cute at all. Tim is no Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or Paul Newman. But it is cute the way Oliver looks at Tim. One of my friends gets told all the time her oldest kid looks like her. He is 25 now and still swears she can't see it. So she takes peoples word for it, LOL.
---
What a snooze fest of a live. I get why (Jenn is a useless bleep) they don’t have an upload schedule or a live schedule, but it’s got to be hurting the channel. Who is watching them at 2:45pm or 9pm?! Why not have it be a Sunday every two weeks, or hell even a weeknight?

Dim has aged 5 years in the last 18 months. While they’re both pretty dim, I do wonder how many times they’ve had COVID and if it ate their brain up—because they seem dumber than ever.

Barring people who work shift work like Police, retail, etc, I am assuming majority of their viewers (I am just talking US viewers since they are US based and so am I) are the "9-5" "Monday - Friday" crowd. So why are they having a live at 2pm or whatever time they did it on a Wednesday? I work from home (I have to go back in the office a few days a week starting in 1.5 weeks) and I can't even watch lives at 2pm as I have a thing called meetings depending on the day. Something that Tim and Jenn don't seem to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Barring people who work shift work like Police, retail, etc, I am assuming majority of their viewers (I am just talking US viewers since they are US based and so am I) are the "9-5" "Monday - Friday" crowd. So why are they having a live at 2pm or whatever time they did it on a Wednesday? I work from home (I have to go back in the office a few days a week starting in 1.5 weeks) and I can't even watch lives at 2pm as I have a thing called meetings depending on the day. Something that Tim and Jenn don't seem to understand.
Right. They truly don’t understand having a job or “normal hours” anymore. They’re that far detached from reality. A live at 2pm during the workweek or 9pm on a weekend probably aren’t the best times. I do think that demonstrates a trend that the live shows are based on Ginn needing attention and being manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right. They truly don’t understand having a job or “normal hours” anymore. They’re that far detached from reality. A live at 2pm during the workweek or 9pm on a weekend probably aren’t the best times. I do think that demonstrates a trend that the live shows are based on Ginn needing attention and being manic.
I think they do them at times they have hired help for their kids now. After the J screaming on the live debacle, I don't think they roll the dice with doing them when he is awake or home. I think they do the super late ones when they know he probably won't wake up, but those are also semi-risky so not as often. Weekends are unlikely since they probably have no nanny around during the day (unless on a staycation).

I also think Jenn loves the attention, AND when she doesn't feel like trying to get a vlog up that day (hasn't finished editing or doesn't want to), she tells Tim they should do a live. I wonder how many hundreds they blew at Target earlier in the day also, because I have always theorized that she uses the SuperSticker funds for her/their impulse shopping needs.

Reactions: 21
Being Jewish, I realize that majority of people in the US and UK celebrate Christmas. Esp. in the UK there are ALOT of Hindu's and Muslims (of course the US has a large population of Hindu's and Muslims, but it seems like in the UK it seems more obvious). You'd think that schools would be more sensitive to the non-Christmas celebrating kids and if they want to gift swap have something more generic and say the gift is from the school or their teacher or something I can't think of right now. Or make it more fair for the less fortunate kids who celebrate Hanukah or other religions gift giving holiday's, even if it is celebrated in Oct, early Dec, or Jan lets say (inc. the Orthodox Christian Churches who do Jan 6 as their Christmas). Sorry for the rant.
It may seem that way, but really we aren't as diverse as it looks, England an Wales are different but in Scotland there's only around 8% roughly that isn't Scottish an out that I think 3% are Hindu/Muslims so schools here are still very much Christian, Glasgow an Aberdeen has more diverse because there's more opportunities for jobs in city's but towns like mine you won't find a lot that aren't Scottish, there's also very very little schools that are religious free, they are either catholic or Protestant, my town it's one or the other, an the primary schools will ONLY take catholic kids as it's the school that puts them through their communion an confirmation, high schools will take either but catholic get the priority placement

Reactions: 10
My only thoughts. I got halfway through. What was all the crap out on her vanity in the background? She never looks like she even washes her face. How do you have two nannies and still look like you live in a car? I want to grab that pen from her so bad. She thinks she's so important writing down names and thanking people. Comes back from taking a fart and asks Tim if he was taking names. 🤣 What a joke she is. Bad editing and name writer downer. BRAVO JEN! You're so important. Go take care of your damn kids and clean that trashy hoarder house. Tim says he can't leave Jen alone with both kids. I actually agree. She is useless. I wouldn't hire her to sit with my cat let alone my children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just so that you don't think Scotland is a bit weird (but maybe it is), Catholic schools in Scotland will take kids of any religion and none. They tend to get people of religion, so Muslims and Sikhs etc will send their kids to a Catholic school as they have certain restrictions on teaching content e.g. sex education. But Catholic schools also tend to take more kids with disabilities, as there is a willingness to care for all. So, depending on where you go to school, you can choose a Catholic primary or a State primary - with most state primaries having dropped all religious content from their daily routine.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know how much they made in the live. I’d bet that it wasn’t enough to cover the cost of two nannies and a trip to mini golf. But they’re financially set of course.

Yes, none of their business. We should all teach our kids not to brag or be assholes. I taught mine not everyone celebrates Christmas so Santa doesn't visit everyone and don't be all like uncool. 🤣
Jackson can barely talk. He isn't bragging about going to Disney. Once he is bigger he will probably try to hide all of it to fit in. Don't want everyone from school watching your mom with her tits out at a resort take a hot dog like it's BJ night. Does that make sense?🤪
---
I’d love to know how much they made in the live. I’d bet that it wasn’t enough to cover the cost of two nannies and a trip to mini golf. But they’re financially set of course.
She takes those names and numbers likes it's her allowance. 👀
Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It may seem that way, but really we aren't as diverse as it looks, England an Wales are different but in Scotland there's only around 8% roughly that isn't Scottish an out that I think 3% are Hindu/Muslims so schools here are still very much Christian, Glasgow an Aberdeen has more diverse because there's more opportunities for jobs in city's but towns like mine you won't find a lot that aren't Scottish, there's also very very little schools that are religious free, they are either catholic or Protestant, my town it's one or the other, an the primary schools will ONLY take catholic kids as it's the school that puts them through their communion an confirmation, high schools will take either but catholic get the priority placement

Must have been Harrogate, North Yorks. (I lived there from 78-80 and then again from 81-89). I had a few Hindu friends and most of the NHS doctors were Muslims. I know places change and I am not sure if Harrogate is like that now. Last time I was there for a visit was 2007. Leeds has/had a petty large Jewish population.

Reactions: 5
Just so that you don't think Scotland is a bit weird (but maybe it is), Catholic schools in Scotland will take kids of any religion and none. They tend to get people of religion, so Muslims and Sikhs etc will send their kids to a Catholic school as they have certain restrictions on teaching content e.g. sex education. But Catholic schools also tend to take more kids with disabilities, as there is a willingness to care for all. So, depending on where you go to school, you can choose a Catholic primary or a State primary - with most state primaries having dropped all religious content from their daily routine.
Not quite sure where your getting that catholic primarys will take any kid, maybe in some city's that have larger schools or have a few will consider it but most areas only have one or two primany schools an don't have the room so catholic kids get the priority, it would be a rare occasion if a primany accepted a non catholic especially since like I say the school prepares them for their communion, most primanys are all close together so if you weren't catholic you'd just go to the Protestant primany school 3 mins away from it, half my family's catholic an they didn't have a mix in any of their schools, like I say high schools are different an will take a mix but it's only if they have room to do so, there's one catholic high school in my town (compared to the 4 protestant HS) an that covers the entire town, I know that most schools have now dropped religious studys but they are still named as being protestant, we don't have "state" schools here, it's all council an you only get catholic, protestant, or very very rarely non domain which isn't classed as either, then there's private which isn't anything but again those are rare, an any school will take disabilitys, none will ever turn kids away, most schools are capable an even have lifts for wheelchairs

Must have been Harrogate, North Yorks. (I lived there from 78-80 and then again from 81-89). I had a few Hindu friends and most of the NHS doctors were Muslims. I know places change and I am not sure if Harrogate is like that now. Last time I was there for a visit was 2007. Leeds has/had a petty large Jewish population.
I'd imagine England has quite a large diverse population, I think it's estimated there's around 55million living there, Scotland's a lot tinier with only about 6 million here, I know Birmingham has a massive diverse community

Reactions: 6
Not quite sure where your getting that catholic primarys will take any kid, maybe in some city's that have larger schools or have a few will consider it but most areas only have one or two primany schools an don't have the room so catholic kids get the priority, it would be a rare occasion if a primany accepted a non catholic especially since like I say the school prepares them for their communion, most primanys are all close together so if you weren't catholic you'd just go to the Protestant primany school 3 mins away from it, half my family's catholic an they didn't have a mix in any of their schools, like I say high schools are different an will take a mix but it's only if they have room to do so, there's one catholic high school in my town (compared to the 4 protestant HS) an that covers the entire town, I know that most schools have now dropped religious studys but they are still named as being protestant, we don't have "state" schools here, it's all council an you only get catholic, protestant, or very very rarely non domain which isn't classed as either, then there's private which isn't anything but again those are rare, an any school will take disabilitys, none will ever turn kids away, most schools are capable an even have lifts for wheelchairs

I'd imagine England has quite a large diverse population, I think it's estimated there's around 55million living there, Scotland's a lot tinier with only about 6 million here, I know Birmingham has a massive diverse community
As far as schools. I think alot of private schools in the US are struggling (meaning schools you pay a fee for). I've known Jewish kids that have gone to Catholic schools. Because the public (state/county/city) schools in the area they live in suck. One of my friends dad went to a Catholic school in Chicago and I remember him joking (when brothers and sisters still taught in school before "regular" teachers took over) that the brother would say "How come the Jewish kid knows more about cannon than the Catholic kid?"

I know in the UK the one Catholic school HS in town took anyone that applied when it was time to apply for HS and you still had to pick four other schools in case you did not get into that school.

For the Americans, at least how it worked when I lived in the UK (due to my dad's job and he did not want to pay for us to go to the American Dept. of Defense school on the base he worked since he was not Government or Military. He was a US Gov't contractor). They sorta work like people trying to get into Magnet school schools or I know in some areas in the US you can pick what HS you can go to vs. going to the one in your zone and the county will still bus your kid there vs. driving your kid to a private school if you live out of the area of the school. I think Lee County in FL works like that (at least when my cousin was raising her kids, they are now in College or Graduated)

Back to the live. Really, out of all the celebs out there, Tim wants to meet Ryan Secrest? I can see Terry Crews as he seems like a chill dude. Ryan seems like a douche to me. Just like Jimmy Fallon seems like a douche too (I've heard he is one).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yep.

I went to Catholic school in the early 80s in NE Ohio.
My school had kids of all races and religions (and also non-religious families). It was very inclusive and I appreciated that.

(ETA: RE: 2nd grade communion or confession... non-Catholic kids just didn't participate in confession and sat quietly in the church when everyone else lined up to do individual private confessions with the priest. For communication prep aka catechism classes, they would sit at their desks doing other work while everyone else was involved in the prep. No biggie)

---
Their IG is private
Yeah, NEAT Method set it to private for whatever reason. Meg Wittman, who owns the company, is still public.
I believe that's how we found Lyn is through her followers / friends.

Unless someone else found a different wedding page than me, the wedding page says basically NOTHING of interest.
It's just the two of their names and an early 2024 wedding date.
No venue details, no pics or blurbs about the wedding party (e.g., bridesmaids, groomsmen), no info about the reception, no gift registry links.

They just ask for money toward a honeymoon cruise, and that's it.

Per the pics I recall from her FB page, it's her second marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Don't want to argue too much but Scottish Councils run the Catholic and non-catholic schools - they are all local council schools. You might come from the West (where bigotry is still part of every day life) but Scottish non-catholic primary schools are non-denominational so are not 'protestant' in any way shape or form. They used to be but aren't any more. Catholic schools will take catholic children first, but our local catholic primary is 25% catholic, 25% other religions, and 50% no religion (the parents have to agree that their kids will still attend mass etc).

• Wow
Reactions: 5

The amount of discussion here about the Scottish school system should tell you a significant amount of their stans and snats are from Europe so that 2:45pm start is 8:45pm (plus or minus an hour depending on time zone and time of year) over there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.