The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, hugs for the sucky day. I am dealing with a similarly awful colleague who thinks everyone wants their erroneous opinion-we don't. I don't even know how Jenn acts like her life is hard at all. When she was bitching about her third Wish cruise of the year being cut short I was literally rolling my eyes thinking that most people only get one cruise a year if they're lucky and they aren't staying in cutciere like the Trackers are.
Also, saying that DCL arrival days are a waste cause they boarded the ship so late!

Well, who is responsible for your always being late to anywhere you go, slog??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So for the first time in over 80 years, a Tropical Storm (or even possibly a hurricane) is slated to hit Southern California in the next 4-5 days.

How many grifters will do a hurricane prep vlog? Or perhaps run to Disneyland and do a “Disneyland in a Hurricane” vlog? Then a couple days later, do a “We survived Hurricane Hilary” vlog!

I can’t wait to see all the YouTube and TikTok scumbags milk this for all it’s worth.

As for us in Los Angeles, we will be staying off the roads (if you’ve ever driven in LA in the rain - you know people drive like ABSOLUTE morons) and enjoying a rare couple of rainy summer days.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm catching up with some of the live show in between meetings and Big Baby does not want the pacifier in his mouth, he's not fussing, he's perfectly happy...but Jenn keeps shoving it into his mouth. He spits it out, she jams it in there. What the heck?

Jenn does say that she needed to make sure that SHE (whoever is with J$) has the Hot Wheels. She panicked. Again, what the heck? The kid can't go off and do something fun like golf and not have his cars? I do think it's Jess and hasn't left yet.

And they call Big Baby "Buddy" about 10 times in the few minutes he's on camera. Poor J$, he asked them to not do this. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Also, saying that DCL arrival days are a waste cause they boarded the ship so late!

Well, who is responsible for your always being late to anywhere you go, slog??!!
I'm not defending them, because they do get there really late compared to most, but that cruise was the one with the hurricane where the ship got in really late and they weren't allowed to board until something like 6-7pm.

I'm also sure they aren't up at midnight like many people checking in so they can get those early Port Arrival Times. Although when they are concierge, they'd get the first times anyway. They suck, no other way to say it!

Reactions: 20
I had the Live on as background noise for a little bit---Jenn was super defensive about money and how much they spend. I'm not sure if she was addressing Tattle or if their viewers are commenting on this now. Kind of ironic that they are panhandling with Stickers while scolding their audience about money.

It was funny, someone asked about how Buddy's school was going. Jenn paused for a second and then mentioned he is having a hard time with nap time there. Poor Buddy can't escape the mandatory sleep!

Reactions: 23
So how many of us still doubt that J$ is actually going to school? I know they SAID he's in school and was at the golf place after, but I take literally everything these grifters say with a grain of salt, so I'm still doubting he's really in school.
---
I had the Live on as background noise for a little bit---Jenn was super defensive about money and how much they spend. I'm not sure if she was addressing Tattle or if their viewers are commenting on this now. Kind of ironic that they are panhandling with Stickers while scolding their audience about money.

It was funny, someone asked about how Buddy's school was going. Jenn paused for a second and then mentioned he is having a hard time with nap time there. Poor Buddy can't escape the mandatory sleep!
Anyone and everyone I know who does have money NEVER has to make it a point to mention their money/spending. Her being so defensive all the time really does make you wonder...

Reactions: 24

I meant to comment on the nap thing. This is because for 3 1/2, almost 4 years now, the child has never been left to sit alone and quietly play. Quiet time is key when kids stop napping. You don't want to sleep? No problem. Sit in your room with a book. Set a timer. It doesn't have to be 4 hours, but sitting quietly alone is a really important skill for kids to learn. J$ has never, ever experienced that.

I don't for a second think the school requires J$ to actually sleep during nap time. They require him to sit still in a certain place and be quiet. It's probably no more than 30-40 minutes. It's not hours. It's just downtime. Time for them to recharge. It's not forced sleeping, Jenn. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So how many of us still doubt that J$ is actually going to school? I know they SAID he's in school and was at the golf place after, but I take literally everything these grifters say with a grain of salt, so I'm still doubting he's really in school.
---

Anyone and everyone I know who does have money NEVER has to make it a point to mention their money/spending. Her being so defensive all the time really does make you wonder...
This. And no one, literally nobody on the planet would say out loud that they are all set for the future. Especially a 39/40 year old couple with 2 kids under the age of 5. Nobody. I don't care if you won the 100 billion dollar lottery, you never have enough money to say you are "all set" for the future.

I think he's still in school. I think he will make it more than 5 days, maybe not through Christmas, but I think he's still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---
I get he's not in Proper School - but if he is in school/daycare - I don't get why a nanny had to check him out and take him golfing so they could do their live - why not just leave him there till they were done then go pick him up? Its fishy...

Reactions: 15
This. And no one, literally nobody on the planet would say out loud that they are all set for the future. Especially a 39/40 year old couple with 2 kids under the age of 5. Nobody. I don't care if you won the 100 billion dollar lottery, you never have enough money to say you are "all set" for the future.

I think he's still in school. I think he will make it more than 5 days, maybe not through Christmas, but I think he's still there.
I don't wish him ill but let's see if they are still so much set for life if something happens to Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't wish him ill but let's see if they are still so much set for life if something happens to Tim.
Which is all the more reason why he needs to get himself to the doctor. The eye is almost completely closed, he pees constantly, has stomach issues, etc. Something's not right and he knows it.

Reactions: 17
---

Yeah, I don't think he's in school either. I can't see them keeping up with the schedule if he is going, especially with Dim bitching how much it's messing up their vacays and his running. If they do actually have two nannies which is :rolleyes:, I really wouldn't be surpriise if they got a live in sooner than later. Especially when they realize that Bora Bora is in the Pacific and not the Caribbean and flying with two kidz there would be longer and more expensive than Hawaii. God, what an exasperating witch.

And the kid can't keep quiet because his parents just dose him up with whatever they give him when he annoys him to get him to sleep. To be fair though if the school is actually mandating nap time, I can't judge OG Buddy too much for not napping. I still remember refusing to sleep on those gross things when I was in preschool and that was decades ago

Yeah, she has been reading here and the comments about her spending probably struck a chord. Saying that it's okay to spend that much on useless staycations because everyone else does it seems like someone was never told don't run off a cliff because everyone else is doing it. Jesus, I'll reiterate I could understand staying in the bungalow if it was a once in a lifetime trip but this was just a random weekend in August for them.
---
She'll just find some creepy rich stan to sink her hooks into and be remarried within six months to a year. I truly believe that. Jenn is one of those people who will always have someone.

• Wow
I thought I would watch this tit show live show. 2 minutes in and I am already ready to poke my eyes out. Timmy got big mad when someone asked about the Rivian.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Which she is guaranteeing with how little she does. Having a nanny or two doesn't negate the fact that Tim can't relax and trust his partner to take care of things while he does his "job". I would never want their "jobs", but if I did I know I'd do them 100x better because I'd actually do research, map out a filming & posting schedule, and hire a goddamn editor so I could handle the house and kids while my husband did his thing. Why even get married if you can't function as a cohesive unit? Oh, look who I'm talking about, two people who had kids when it's clear they never wanted them.
---
Yeah, she has been reading here and the comments about her spending probably struck a chord. Saying that it's okay to spend that much on useless staycations because everyone else does it seems like someone was never told don't run off a cliff because everyone else is doing it. Jesus, I'll reiterate I could understand staying in the bungalow if it was a once in a lifetime trip but this was just a random weekend in August for them.
Bahaha she said that? I don't think everyone is going from one vacation to the next and spending less time at home than in a hotel. What is this witch smoking? She's detached from reality.

So for the first time in over 80 years, a Tropical Storm (or even possibly a hurricane) is slated to hit Southern California in the next 4-5 days.

How many grifters will do a hurricane prep vlog? Or perhaps run to Disneyland and do a “Disneyland in a Hurricane” vlog? Then a couple days later, do a “We survived Hurricane Hilary” vlog!

I can’t wait to see all the YouTube and TikTok scumbags milk this for all it’s worth.

As for us in Los Angeles, we will be staying off the roads (if you’ve ever driven in LA in the rain - you know people drive like ABSOLUTE morons) and enjoying a rare couple of rainy summer days.
Well Adam the Woo is in CA, I’m sure he will get down from SF to LA for Hillary. He hasn’t met a hurricane he hasn’t wanted to ride out at Disney. Bunch of losers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't think they have two nannies. They can't keep one employed, let alone two. I think friend Mike was just keeping J$ busy with golf for a bit after picking him up from school and a glorified babysitter.
The speculations on here can get out of hand and wild. I'm sure Gin gets a laughing kick out of it. All she has to do is drop a thought, let us spin it up and then let us speculate. But not sure she is that smart. I think we overthink enough and speculate for her.
I agree 100% 🤪

Reactions: 6
THIS!!!!!! It's a simple as that 😂 ❤
I think even if they are / were well-off, they'd still do the stickers.

Recall - when they first moved to the house - how they were still doing superchats until it became so obvious that it was in bad taste?

This is her way of doing a mini version of that while feeling like she's "working" (it takes a lot of work to thank a stan for a sticker $, dontcha know?) while ALSO getting the undivided attention and adoration from her wackjob group of sycophants - clamoring for her to call out their name - who probably all look like that freakshow mother with her bowl-haircut son who stalked them from Orlando to AMI that day, and continues to stalk them in the parks.

Ya know the one... 🙄

1692282245114.png

• Haha
Bahaha she said that? I don't think everyone is going from one vacation to the next and spending less time at home than in a hotel. What is this witch smoking? She's detached from reality.
Ginn is in a world of her own. I admit I did not watch the entire LIVE, but just scrolling through it was apparent she thinks this is her show and the Stans are all there desperate to hear about HER and what SHE has to say. It was a good hour and 46 minutes of her talking nonsense while Dim stares.
She is so delusional.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.