The Tim Tracker #142 The Bojan Horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do have two nannies then they are truly the most frivolous, useless parents to ever exist.
I don't think they have two nannies. They can't keep one employed, let alone two. I think friend Mike was just keeping J$ busy with golf for a bit after picking him up from school and a glorified babysitter.
The speculations on here can get out of hand and wild. I'm sure Gin gets a laughing kick out of it. All she has to do is drop a thought, let us spin it up and then let us speculate. But not sure she is that smart. I think we overthink enough and speculate for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think they have two nannies. They can't keep one employed, let alone two. I think friend Mike was just keeping J$ busy with golf for a bit after picking him up from school and a glorified babysitter.
The speculations on here can get out of hand and wild. I'm sure Gin gets a laughing kick out of it. All she has to do is drop a thought, let us spin it up and then let us speculate. But not sure she is that smart. I think we overthink enough and speculate for her.
I would agree with you, but they'd likely have to put this person on the school list to regularly do pickups. I don't think most schools will let some rando pick up kids. Hell, I've had some schools give parents flak about picking up their own kids unless they have the court orders in their hands. I'm still wondering if they've already pulled him out and are just playing along the idea that he's still in school-for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She referred to the person as a she.

Reactions: 9
IMG_0396.jpeg

I cannot believe how haggard Dimm looks here. He is completely disconnected from the story Ginn is telling about $Js first week at school. He clearly has no idea what is going on with his own child. If he did he would know she is full of BS. Perhaps that is the “help’s” job. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I guess it's also possible Jess hasn't gone back to school yet, especially if she is going to a private school or school that's out of state. I want to say one of the schools my sister went to didn't even start until mid September. Also, if she's attending somewhere relatively locally it's possible she may be working on days she doesn't have classes etc. Though, you'd think there would be plenty of better jobs on campus then wiping Jenn's ass.

Reactions: 13
I'm glad I missed this live tit show since I was stuck in a pointless day one of a work retreat where I had to listen to my narcissistic bleep of a colleague tell a sob story where she called out a former boss who told her she "came on too strong" (that's frankly a really nice way to describe her) and how she then became afraid of public speaking for years as a fundraiser. Wahhhhh. Then somehow she magically got her cuntiness groove back and now she's back to being a condescending steamroller and demeaning bleep strong. You'd think if she was so offended by a boss saying she came on too strong, she'd have some self-awareness and not also be a piece of tit to other colleagues, but whatever, the world revolves around her narcissistic ass. Then I commuted home on a delayed train and was treated to the sight of a whole lot of puke from one of my cats (probably my tripawd who is once again dealing with a recurring eye infection) that I had to thoroughly clean because why puke on hardwood when you can puke on carpet. Where the duck was my cat nanny to clean that tit up?!?!

So seriously, what the actual duck is Ginn the bleeping greasy bleep DOING all bleeping day besides being a useless bleeping piece of tit who can't even consistently upload "vids" every day?! I mean, honestly, WHAT EVEN IS THE bleeping POINT OF THIS witch EXISTING? Like I really do try to reserve that judgment because I want to believe everyone has a reason for existing and kumbayah and blahblahblah but I'd actually honestly have more respect for her (or like, the tiniest little bit of minuscule respect) if she would just be real and admit she hates being a mother and she hates basically doing anything besides only thinking about herself and how everyone and everything revolves around her. I'm so tired of these turds pretending like they're not in a toxic spiral. They're going to be in denial about how they were two undeserving fucks who failed upward and screwed over their children until the day they die.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm glad I missed this live tit show since I was stuck in a pointless day one of a work retreat where I had to listen to my narcissistic bleep of a colleague tell a sob story where she called out a former boss who told her she "came on too strong" (that's frankly a really nice way to describe her) and how she then became afraid of public speaking for years as a fundraiser. Wahhhhh. Then somehow she magically got her cuntiness groove back and now she's back to being a condescending steamroller and demeaning bleep strong. You'd think if she was so offended by a boss saying she came on too strong, she'd have some self-awareness and not also be a piece of tit to other colleagues, but whatever, the world revolves around her narcissistic ass. Then I commuted home on a delayed train and was treated to the sight of a whole lot of puke from one of my cats (probably my tripawd who is once again dealing with a recurring eye infection) that I had to thoroughly clean because why puke on hardwood when you can puke on carpet. Where the duck was my cat nanny to clean that tit up?!?!

So seriously, what the actual duck is Ginn the bleeping greasy bleep DOING all bleeping day besides being a useless bleeping piece of tit who can't even consistently upload "vids" every day?! I mean, honestly, WHAT EVEN IS THE bleeping POINT OF THIS witch EXISTING? Like I really do try to reserve that judgment because I want to believe everyone has a reason for existing and kumbayah and blahblahblah but I'd actually honestly have more respect for her (or like, the tiniest little bit of minuscule respect) if she would just be real and admit she hates being a mother and she hates basically doing anything besides only thinking about herself and how everyone and everything revolves around her. I'm so tired of these turds pretending like they're not in a toxic spiral. They're going to be in denial about how they were two undeserving fucks who failed upward and screwed over their children until the day they die.
Ugh, hugs for the sucky day. I am dealing with a similarly awful colleague who thinks everyone wants their erroneous opinion-we don't. I don't even know how Jenn acts like her life is hard at all. When she was bitching about her third Wish cruise of the year being cut short I was literally rolling my eyes thinking that most people only get one cruise a year if they're lucky and they aren't staying in cutciere like the Trackers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tiffany Ann, you pathetic witch, STFU.
Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 9.09.03 PM.png

Hey Ginn, your ghost-mom called from her neverending roller coaster ride and she said you're bleeping unintelligent (despite what Tiffany Ann says).
Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 9.12.05 PM.png

The only thing that would actually stop Ginn from wanting to go back to Hawaii would be if they can't fit their entire nanny entourage in first class. LOL at these two thinking that even with 8 accompanying nannies they could handle going to Bora Bora with their spawn.

Da Baby is also disturbed by his egg donor's cameltoe.
Screen Shot 2023-08-16 at 9.26.49 PM.png

Dim says Da Baby starts swim lessons this weekend. Ginn says she "totally forgot" it starts this weekend. Um.... she said it was a "mommy and me" swim class in the last home vlog - you'd think she'd remember she has obligations this weekend to get her ass into a bleeping pool. 🙄

I can't believe she has the audacity to say raising two kids is sooooo hard and she's so busy that she can't even think about Halloween costumes which is still weeks away, but has multiple people actually taking care of her kids. JFC.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They are probably nanny and me swim classes.
But will both nannies attend? Buddy 1 might be mad that Buddy 2 has a nanny and he doesn't and throw his pool floatie at someone... I don't know maybe for Halloween Dim and Jenn can go as the nannies and actually parent their bleeping children.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're both so phlegmy and cough-y all the bleeping time. CHANGE YOUR DIET. There are certain foods that can cause excess phlegm.

Their bodies hate them.

Reactions: 19
Their IG is private
To be fair, I haven't looked since before she departed and can't remember certain details like her last name. I want to say one of the old threads may have more hints. But she had a pretty visible online presence at one point, even did a travel blog when she went to Japan so I thought maybe that's why she took the job-to help her online presence/blog. However, she probably learned very early on it was a big mistake. The only travel tip she probably learned from these two was pack one nanny per child. A condom would've been way cheaper, even if they had to special order one Tim's tiny parts.

They're both so phlegmy and cough-y all the bleeping time. CHANGE YOUR DIET. There are certain foods that can cause excess phlegm.

Their bodies hate them.
I grimaced when she said she had to cook dinner. I was like what do you have to burn and cover in grease today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand Tiffany Ann’s problem. Parents should have conversation with their kids about different traditions and normals. Since the Trackers share so much of their private lives already what’s the problem with asking how they’re tackling that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whether or not they hired 2 nannies, they have 2 other people taking care of their children cause they have to do a live? They truly are crappy parents and they should be embarrassed that they can’t even take care of at least one of them. Also, IMO I don’t think J$ started school because Jenn would have exploited him with all kinds of “first day of school” pics. I think they want us to believe he is in school….only time will tell. Like they say, if they didn’t film it, it didn’t happen.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand Tiffany Ann’s problem. Parents should have conversation with their kids about different traditions and normals. Since the Trackers share so much of their private lives already what’s the problem with asking how they’re tackling that.
I agree, an I also agree with that Margaret person as well, Js life is NOT normal an they should be making him aware of that, over here some nurserys an schools have even started sending letters home now around Xmas time to remind parents that any gifts that's particularly expensive (iPads, consoles, mobile phones etc) should be gifted as "from mum and dad" or "from mum/dad" an less expensive gifts like small toys, games should be "from Santa" so that kids who's folks can't afford much aren't thinking they done something wrong when other kids are saying Santa brought them a new iPad or pc when all they got was a few small toys an games, especially when nurserys an schools here are mixed with kids in poverty an kids who's parents earn a high salary

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.